Small compost trial.

oldtimer1

Guest dr rockster

Could it be that the Carrs was more condusive to establishing a far superior beneficial fungal environment,a much friendlier terroir?

So although having a less developed and seemingly inferior root system,actually AT the surface of the roots there is far more organic activity which results in those roots just being far more efficient at their job? Dunno,just thinking aloud?

Pro,in response to your last post,my Ma always used to say a gram of experience is worth more than a kilo of books,how very true. :stoned:

And thanks for doing those tests Pro Libertate,I'm learing so much more than I thought there was no know. :yinyang:

• 2 weeks later...

I managed to find some JAB with JI eventually, yet only a small 10L bag. But this should be ok for the first stages of my grow.

Just had a question; Should I use JAB JI with the seeds?

I have some John Innes seed compost, which would be better to use with the seeds?

is there a compost which is similar to coco ,by which i mean it does not set like concreat after 6 or 7 waterings , im not that botherd if i have to add feed ,im just looking for a nice light wieght compost wich will not lose its air , ,coco is prety hard to find ,,,,,,,thanks for any help from the tribal elders :ninja:

• 2 months later...