Top Posters In This Topic

• pete3867

• Blayz'd

• Hir

• delta-green

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

one i,m doin at the mo

Have you got any of the sketch work for this, I will pay the big dollars ... (when you say doing ...)

(Presumably your in rented and didn't chose the wallpaper...)

Edited by Hir

and before anyone else says they,re rubbish , these have ALL been done in the lat 12 months , to parka and the other guy show us your stuff then or shut up

The hair on that chick is amazing man. That's amazing work. How long have you been into painting and drawing now?

Hehe, there's a bit of a unique looking going on with the angles in the faces too. Crazy stuff man. I'm impressed, I know what it takes to paint that well, or rather I don't. Art is like snooker, you don't realise how tough it is until you play.

Edited by Blayz'd

when I finish my degree in fine art , (2 years ) I will be doing many gallery's and stuff ,at which poin I will properly catalogue and sell my work

thanks guys , i,ll keep u posted

Edited by pete3867

when I finish my degree in fine art , (2 years ) I will be doing many gallery's and stuff ,at which poin I will properly catalogue and sell my work

Good plan, best of luck with it.

The hair on that chick is amazing man. That's amazing work. How long have you been into painting and drawing now?

Hehe, there's a bit of a unique looking going on with the angles in the faces too. Crazy stuff man. I'm impressed, I know what it takes to paint that well, or rather I don't. Art is like snooker, you don't realise how tough it is until you play.

thanks man it's comments like that that keep me goin ! I ,ve been painting and drawing for many years , my dad is an alcoholic ,but man can he draw , thats where I get it from , art is like snooker ;) ,, I,ll remember that one

peace

i love using oils, they just seem to be right in evey way, even the smell gets me going. having not seen it, im guessing that carravagios original was a grissaile, but it looks like you painted yours in a more direct way. however you did it, i think its well painted. do you do abstracts or surreal paintings?

sometimes , if a grissail means layers then yes I did layers

This is this guys thread, as a supposed artist if you can't think of anything constructive to say about what is obviously someone elses work then shut the f ..... (ow!)

I am being constructive it was you I believe that start throwing personal insults. Say yeah mate fantastic is hardly what I'd term constructive, but as they say what ever pb out.

I am being constructive it was you I believe that start throwing personal insults. Say yeah mate fantastic is hardly what I'd term constructive, but as they say what ever pb out.

constructive how ?

maybe if you,d have said oh photoshop is ideas based and YOUR ideas are crap then that would be constructive

Edited by pete3867