Fertile Fibre And P.h

Guest Mr P

Cheers Om

Their 6 weeks into flower so wont be misting with anything, I'm not using the FF potting soil (the strong one) I'm using the multi purpose, its nowhere near as strong as the potting mix. I've got some others veging at the moment, their about 2 week old cuttings thir doing fine but when I pot them up I was going to put the lime in that mix to see how it goes.

They dont really show bad signs of mg def untill half way through flowering.

I was thinking of going out today and buying some ingrediants for the potting mix HERE The one with the peat in it, even though I've been trying to go peat free, I just dont seem to get on to well with peat free soils.

Mr P

Look out for the peat free Westlands MP I beleive Nigfis is having some success with it click here

Om :yinyang:

Look out for the peat free Westlands MP I beleive Nigfis is having some success with it click here

Om :yinyang:

Cheers Om, I'll give it a read through later.

I've decided that next grow I'm going to make my own mix (well oldtimers recipe).

Cheers Om, I'll give it a read through later.

I've decided that next grow I'm going to make my own mix (well oldtimers recipe).

Good luck mrpn1, I am hoping to do the same. You'll have to let us all know how you get on with the home made compost.

Om :smoke: