General's Daughter stretches her limbs....

Mono

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mono

• Arnold Layne

• Bish

• Highlander

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Lazlo Woodbine

I'll say hello to him from you all when i see him on saturday - we're all off for a curry :yinyang:

Nice one .... B) .... good link too Bish ... :clapping:

Amazing plant to grow .... really thin stems and incredibly open structure...

Laz

Edited by Lazlo Woodbine

I was doing a search for GD when I came across a link - kindly provided by Bish .. ;)

.....to this gem of a thread..... :yinyang::yahoo:

It deserves a dusting off ....

Awesome stuff Mono even if I am a year or 3 late..... :clapping:

edited to add... I also reckon it should be moved to the grow diaries forum .. B)

Laz

It could be placed in strain reports don`t you think? :D

Edited by MDP

Done :yinyang: I may even pin it for a week to show what a great thread this is!!

AL, i`m not 100% sure which pheno I have, but i`ve been thinking it seems most like #7, with her near 10 week finishing time and the fruity smell..

what would you say? :clapping:

Done lol I may even pin it for a week to show what a great thread this is!!

AL, i`m not 100% sure which pheno I have, but i`ve been thinking it seems most like #7, with her near 10 week finishing time and the fruity smell..

what would you say? :clapping:

I would say.....

Arrrghhh another one :ouch:

<Runs for the hills>

Ahem

Sorry about that - but since Laz bumped this thread I am being pursued by endless folks wanting to know if they have No1, 7, 8, 9 or 666!!!

:yinyang::yahoo:

My Numbers are mine, and have nowt to do with Mono's numbers. I don't know how he does his numbering, but here's the score with mine: When I sow a pack of seeds they are all labelled "Strain X" and numbered.

Having chatted with Mono a few years back and smoked my No.7 and his No.8 (I think, if you read this M what was it you had with you when you landed at our place?), if I recall we came to the conclusion they were similar. His 8 finishes in 50, my 7 likes 56-70, I can't really decide ;)

So I think yours is in the right range with its fruity smell and timing. Looks like part of the crew too, but all Y2K GD's are different! If she Indica's yer body and Sat's yer brain, then likely she's near a 7, or an 8!

Or a 1 - :D

Hehe, which ever she is, her genetics are just a wee bitty special! :yinyang:

balance is the key description of the high, the taste is just sublime & she yields reasonably well for a scrawny sod! :wassnnme:

Edited by MDP

Hehe, which ever she is, her genetics are just a wee bitty special! ;)

balance is the key description of the high, the taste is just sublime & she yields reasonably well for a scrawny sod! lol

"Balance" - Spot on MDP M8, that's the pheno to go for with the Y2K Vin GD. The instability meant that there were some very weird feeling hits in the bunch. Some left me feeling almost torn in two, up or down, headache central. One, tasting like dark choclate and frosty as a polar bears arse in winter had absolutely no hit whatsoever lol

But I came away with three keepers out of 15 beans. All have a really trippy sativa head hit balanced with a relaxed, chilled and body soothing Indica massage.

I'm dribblin' now! I have 8 in flower on day 28. Half way - :yinyang: - can I last that long on Cheese and ESBxHolyweed? I'll just have to I suppose! :wassnnme:

• 1 month later...

I'm dribblin' now! I have 8 in flower on day 28. Half way - :spliff: - can I last that long on Cheese and ESBxHolyweed? I'll just have to I suppose! :wassnnme:

;)

Just remembered

Them 8 have been hanging upside down in the dark dry tent for about 15 days now. I should wai........

<a loan OCB Slim flutters to rest on an empty floor in an empty room>

Edited by Arnold Layne