Is This That Gritty Shite thats going around???

Big - L

fekin grit weed shit.. grow your own and f the law ,im glad i did it.. dont buy the stuff. pay more for good bud untill you get your own crop. this grit shit will be around forever untill we all make a stand and grow your own,or dont buy the crap..its all the kids that ar smoking this contaminated stuff,that i think of,its slowly killing them,same for shitbar.. rant over . :inlove:

Nw the weed in question :notworthy:

It smokes ok but judging by its looks youd think itd be killer smoke :woot:

Yeah mate thats defo sprayed! Thats been round my way for years! From what i understand its the commercial growers that spray there weed normaly with some kind of fibreglass for two reasons.

One being that it adds weight to the product.

Two it helps to mask the smell when importing and to give it a more potent look than what it really is

Friggin does my head in when thats all u can get :-( i actually have a mate that prefers smoking sprayed weed rather than normal as he hass smoked it for so long he is just use to it lol i could never get use to that shit ripping my lungs appart :-(

Came across this shit for the first time in ages last night. A friend of mine got skanked and so did I as I had the last 1/8th off of some arse hole, I sent him to get more but realized that it was crap and canceled on the fucker. Should of had my money back off of the cunt really but my friend has children and didn't want confrontation in his house , which is understandable. If I see the fucker on the street he will wish he never seen me.

Had so much shit this year with people wankers ripping me off lol .

Buyer beware, there's cunts out there!

My mate phoned me earlier to inform me he had picked up a bit of green that was referred to as "Polish weed" anyway it appears to be the same shit as described here ..wankers

• 3 weeks later...
Guest zigzagzoot

Theres a new sort out, well im sure of it anyway. Its not got grit on it but its been soaked in something doesnt burn right and a sparks like mad if you burn a piece on it own. Very dodgy!!

• 3 weeks later...

ALL recent import that ive smoked in the past 6months has had something wrong with it apart from a batch of imported amnesia haze a freind could get hold of for £260 an oz but thats way to much for me, as i rule i try to stay away from import as its usually been tampered with

ALL recent import that ive smoked in the past 6months has had something wrong with it apart from a batch of imported amnesia haze a freind could get hold of for £260 an oz but thats way to much for me, as i rule i try to stay away from import as its usually been tampered with

blazing that now paid 230 :B): and im sure it aint 100% benn geting it a while but now it is slowly starting to look suspect :ninja:

smoking excellent weed here under £20 an ounce

grow your own

He he, me too, for the first time ever, killer weed, will be cheap after the next grow and it's tastes/looks/feels fresh and clean. :oldtoker:

The scumbag dealers can keep their shitty weed, I ain't ever going back...

GG

sandblast weed the plight of a modern smoker ive seen baby powder sand and flour been added to bud the last few years thats why im so glad i logged in to uk420 years ago and aint bought a bag since been smoking clean quality green ever since the need for greed has overgrown society and it filters down to every day life i feel sorry for the people that desperate to put extraweight on to there mediocre crop

My mate had an ouce the other day and at the botttom was about a gram of grit . the weed was nicr but harse on the throath due to it being sprayed .

• 4 weeks later...

i would be absolutely devastated if i bought an oz of contamabis......

if people stopped buying it they would eventually stop selling it!

• 1 month later...

i would be absolutely devastated if i bought an oz of contamabis......

if people stopped buying it they would eventually stop selling it!

i dont many people are going back asking for the grit weed are they?

"safe man, got anymore of that grit weed.....stuff choong init.."

more of get what your given..