Is This That Gritty Shite thats going around???

Big - L

• 2 weeks later...
MickyJay4MaryJane

SOme strange shiny shards, that strange aroma and carcinogenic taste, got a gram for a £10er hahaha the guy paid £180 on the Oz cause "it's so crystally", have been quite fortunate in picking up nice budd but the last month has been dry so have had to resort to street weed, 2 out of the last 5 pickups have been this contaminated shit.

It's fucking infuriating getting this stuff and then when you speak up getting treated like an idiot who doesn't kno good bud.

Does anyone else still encounter this shit?

I always know when I get contaminated bud when my crystal catching grinder gets filled up after only a gram of bud, I am south east england and there is always a constant supply of this kack, about 7/10 peeps who serve up in a 25mile radius are pushing dodgy shit, me and a cpl of mates managed to boycott one ladd who was selling that stuff which burns with a rock hard ash, he's been sitting on over 9ounces for a good few months now lol, but the problem is definitely the unscrupulous people higher up the ladder.

We regularly smoke some really well cultivated budd, and sometimes get some dampish homegrown, which hasn't been properly dried and tastes quite bitter, spotting this dodgy shit is much easier now, the buds are usually extremely small, brittle and flakey, the stalks are covered in "THC", and the smell and smoke leave one feeling dirty and violated, please share you're experiences.

The street weed aint much better in the north west, my last £20 bag was piss wet through by the time I had dried it enough to smoke it worked out at £380 on the oz, wont be buying anymore.

MickyJay4MaryJane

lol

£380 on the oz

Some grow it then put it straight to market without drying to maximise profit, it's a hell of an incentive to grow lol

Guest Abe Froman

bad news that it's reared it's ugly head again , and iirc you shouldn't be talking 'bout prices lol

MickyJay4MaryJane, don't know how you mean by 'it tastes carcinogenic' lol but are you going to tell your supplier that he's selling dangerous stuff?

it fucked my chest for 2 months the one and only time i had the misfortune to get some.

i didn't know a thing about gritweed @ the time , it did taste gritty (when licking fingers after rolling one up ) just thought it had been packaged in unclean surroundings or something. i had no idea of the risks until afterwards & the other half brought me a leaflet about it lol

(that was b4 i discovered this site)

Some grow it then put it straight to market without drying to maximise profit, it's a hell of an incentive to grow lol

only if your a heartless twat lol

MickyJay4MaryJane
bad news that it's reared it's ugly head again , and iirc you shouldn't be talking 'bout prices lol

MickyJay4MaryJane, don't know how you mean by 'it tastes carcinogenic' lol but are you going to tell your supplier that he's selling dangerous stuff?

Hi Abe, I meant it's an incentive for everyone who has to buy this shit to start growing, whats the point of smoking cannabis if you're either getting wet shite or something that is part cannabis part slow death inducing glass particles, It's certainly encouraging me to research about Energy Efficient CFL's lol

The Kid I got this budd off now knows not to even answer the phone to me unless he has some clean gear Abe, I am waiting until my regular supply resumes so I can show him what real cannabis is supposed to smoke and smell like lol

When I say it tastes carcinogenic I basically mean toxic or noxious, ie you know it's not good for ya, really it tastes pretty non-descript, it's like the budd trys to smell and taste of skunk and it looks like it should smell and taste more than it does, it's hard to explain but you would know when smoking it/smelling it what i mean.

peace

Edited by MickyJay4MaryJane

this isn't news! greet weed never left, i know too many people who have been smoking this shit for well over 2years now because they must not give a fuck about their health, I've told my close friends what can be found in it, showed them pics ect but they still go buy it lol It's got to the point where if i go visit mates they offer me a toke on a J i have to ask to see the weed, if its not up to standards I tell them where to put it ( in the fucking bin)

E2A: i've had to lie to all my friends about my smoke, they think its "imported from dam" and i dont get much when i have it, loose lips sink ships and all that lol

my point is this shit will never go away because people who don't know any better or just idiots who seem to like buying weed covered in glass keep buying it.

ditch the dealer, gyo

Edited by Mari_C

MickyJay4MaryJane
It's got to the point where if i go visit mates they offer me a toke on a J i have to ask to see the weed, if its not up to standards I tell them where to put it ( in the fucking bin)

Haha yeah, I sometimes feel like a right budd fascist, I've learnt to go without but it's no fun lol

Guest Abe Froman
Hi Abe, I meant it's an incentive for everyone who has to buy this shit to start growing, whats the point of smoking cannabis if you're either getting wet shite or something that is part cannabis part slow death inducing glass particles, It's certainly encouraging me to research about Energy Efficient CFL's lol

Ahh , got ya, lol

I'd look into Hps's and MH's , unless you really have to do a micro grow and your consumption is low.

and dont forget a decent fan&filter.

lol heres to dumping the bad dealers lol

MickyJay4MaryJane

Ahh , got ya, lol

I'd look into Hps's and MH's , unless you really have to do a micro grow and your consumption is low.

and dont forget a decent fan&filter.

lol heres to dumping the bad dealers lol

I'm working within a small space in the house, so can't rly go knocking walls through for fans, I had a 400w HPS over 2Lowys but couldn't give em optimum light cycles due to financial constraints and aeration issues, am always on the lookout for cheap tents, if I could find a decent tent that would improve my chances.

Always looking through the forums here for info hehe!

cheers.gifto clean green cheers.gif

It's got to the point where if i go visit mates they offer me a toke on a J i have to ask to see the weed, if its not up to standards I tell them where to put it ( in the fucking bin)

Haha yeah, I sometimes feel like a right budd fascist, I've learnt to go without but it's no fun lol

I did feel bad at first asking to look at it, when on the off chance there is nice stuff but i have to ask because i refuse to smoke it i also hate to say it but i smoke most of my green with the mrs, my mates will be lucky to sit down and enjoy a Q with me from a crop lol

Guest Royaltramp

I thought I was lucky enough to be one of the few people to never get sold grit, but last week I picked up from the guy I've been picking up off for over a year now, and I was disappointed when I realised it was grit. Still, on the plus side it was really great weed and the new bag I picked up off him yesterday was legit.

can any one please tell me wot the fuck they spray on that nice weed to make it sparkle .has any one seen this shit its every were down south.lucky i will never smoke that shit :( its not the stuff they spray to make it look like thc ,this stuff you can see till you smoke it ....

Mr_cocofibrelover
can any one please tell me wot the fuck they spray on that nice weed to make it sparkle .has any one seen this shit its every were down south.lucky i will never smoke that shit :( its not the stuff they spray to make it look like thc ,this stuff you can see till you smoke it ....

you mean crushed glass? yeh ive heard of that... never smoked any though thank furk