Is This That Gritty Shite thats going around???

Big - L

This is why im back after four yrs with a new grow the bud you get now is shit, full of crap and is far too expensive in the nw you get a shitty lil bag for 20 quid and no-one will sell you a a decent amount greedy tw@s.

Edited by darkhelmet

• 2 weeks later...

i have just got thourgh a 20 bag n it was some good green.

my girlfrind noticed that the ash had an oily texture to it, i have never came across this before just wondering if its ment to be like this or it might have been sprayed with somthing any ideas

uʍop-ǝpısdn

I've seen that before when a few mates from down south brought some green up with them. The ash is dark black and rock hard at first and after about 20-30 minutes in the ash tray it turns to oil. If i remember rightly the weed was rock hard and crunchy too. I didn't smoke it and I didnt let my mates while they were here but I'm told they smoked it when they got home. I'm glad I dont have to buy anymore.

Its pretty common.

Couldnt smoke it because its obviously not "right". And probablly terrible for your health.

Edited by Hipgnosis

Not grit by the sounds of it but definately a contaminate and worse imo since no one seems to know what causes the oily ash. Whatever it is it replaced grit when people got wise to the crunch, some weed is so weighed down with it that it barely burns :)

the thing was it tasted and smoked good and it got my nice n high come to think about it when i was blazin my bowl it was like the pollon or what ever it is was sparkling god nose what it is cheers for all the suggestions

or 1.4g £20 its a joke .u cant enjoy ur smoke any more .and all the hard dear are now sellin weed becoz there more money in it how .an some of it is sprayed .why would u spray cheese or ssh thats so nutz greedthats all

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

ive never had good weed (b cheese, w widow etc) been ruined by being sprayed in yorkshire.

when sprayed weed's around its useually shit weed thats been sprayed :wink:.. just dontb buy it. well not worth it.

Im surprised not to see reports of shitty cut "hash" with one of the synthetic cannaboids (like JWH018, which actually is pretty good in powder form!) added to it yet.

Also, I'd never smoked weed ever before growing my own, and have never bought anything from a dealer, roll on 3 months till next harvest

For anyone like me who had no idea....from wiki:

JWH-018 (1-pentyl-3-(1-naphthoyl)indole) is an analgesic chemical from the aminoalkylindole family, which acts as a cannabinoid agonist at both the CB1 and CB2 receptors, with some selectivity for CB2.[1][2][3] It produces effects in animals very similar to those of THC itself, but with a longer duration of action, and is currently being researched as a potential analgesic to be administered by transdermal patch.[4].

On December 15th 2008, it was reported by the German pharmaceutical company THC Pharm, that JWH-018 was found as one of the active components in at least three versions of the herbal blend Spice, which has been sold as an incense, in a number of countries around the world since 2002. [5][6][7]

GN