Is This That Gritty Shite thats going around???

Big - L

slartibartfast

round our way at the moment, there is hardly fuck all. and when someone gets any it go's all day for 10 quid a gram, 280 an oz.

and guess what, it looks like its been off the plant 2 days its that wet.

i'm finding it hard to go to peoples house for a sociable smoke now, people are asking to many questions, how come i'm always smoking top quality dry bud, it is getting a bit thin my excuse that i managed to get a small amount of percy.

just so glad i aint got to buy it.

atb cropman

round our way at the moment, there is hardly fuck all. and when someone gets any it go's all day for 10 quid a gram, 280 an oz.

and guess what, it looks like its been off the plant 2 days its that wet.

i'm finding it hard to go to peoples house for a sociable smoke now, people are asking to many questions, how come i'm always smoking top quality dry bud, it is getting a bit thin my excuse that i managed to get a small amount of percy.

just so glad i aint got to buy it.

atb cropman

wish i didnt have to buy mate but at the moment i have to! i usually go for the better weed available but its so expensive and sometimes i aint sure about that either. A mate has just got hold of some afghan black from a soldier who was based in iraq. its stamped but i know that means nothin nemore, ne1 tried this recently???

If you were careful you could encourage those who are capable of growing safely (got the space in their home, got the patience and smarts to read and take in stuff on line) to get a grow on themselves, whilst keeping your operation quiet still.

Shit, just start watching some grow videos on youtube with a possible grower, then just turn round and say "you know what mate, you've got the room to do something like this".

Guerilla growing can be a good introduction to growing weed for some people too, and it can be a good hobby for people who can't grow at home. It also gives the grower a nice stash at the end of the year when there are other things to be spending money on.

Hi all,

This isn't related to contamination/dealers (at least in the typical sense)

I have heard of someone sprinkling Ritalin onto their weed, which I might add isn't healthy - Ritalin isn't to be smoked, and even heard of others dousing their bud in PCP.

So this got me wondering, does anybody here use any additives with their cannabis to improve their high/smoking experience?

Personally, I don't, but would be willing to experiment with good research. I find that any other recreationals I use aren't smoked anyway, but insufflated, injected or swallowed

~aj

and even heard of others dousing their bud in PCP.

Sounds expensive!, IMO there is loads of shite that flies around, a large pinch of salt indeed

and even heard of others dousing their bud in PCP.

Sounds expensive!, IMO there is loads of shite that flies around, a large pinch of salt indeed

Owderb merged my post into this thread - I did say to him that it was completely irrelevant was going to cause confusion but there you go..

My post was originally in a thread about PERSONAL additives - not at all saying that dealers go around doing it (as that would be economical)

But I'd be interested in what some people might sprinkle/douse their bud with

Guest weedmonsta
Hi all,

This isn't related to contamination/dealers (at least in the typical sense)

I have heard of someone sprinkling Ritalin onto their weed, which I might add isn't healthy - Ritalin isn't to be smoked, and even heard of others dousing their bud in PCP.

So this got me wondering, does anybody here use any additives with their cannabis to improve their high/smoking experience?

Personally, I don't, but would be willing to experiment with good research. I find that any other recreationals I use aren't smoked anyway, but insufflated, injected or swallowed

~aj

BLASPHEMY AND SACRILEGE

BLASPHEMY AND SACRILEGE

I disagree - cannabis has been shown many times to be an enhancer to other substances, many people use something else in conjunction with cannabis for synergistic effects

Owderb merged my post into this thread - I did say to him that it was completely irrelevant was going to cause confusion but there you go..

My post was originally in a thread about PERSONAL additives - not at all saying that dealers go around doing it (as that would be economical)

But I'd be interested in what some people might sprinkle/douse their bud with

Keep your hair on :doh:

If you wanna talk about adding something to your gear then IMO this is the best thread for it, as any additive that isn't cannabis is nothing but a contaminent.

I disagree - cannabis has been shown many times to be an enhancer to other substances, many people use something else in conjunction with cannabis for synergistic effects

Who?, drug dealers

Who?, drug dealers

Drug dealers? I'm talking about drug users! Drug dealers are more interested in profits than improving the product, I'm talking about people doing stuff like smoking ganja and then taking mushies or something, out of choice, where the ganja somewhat changes the effects of the mushies

Hair's on :-)

Get some decent ganja in the first place, thats my method :wink:

What the? I'm talking about synergistic effects, you don't get "synergistic effects" with "decent ganja". Please, make sense!

Keep your hair on :spliff:

If you wanna talk about adding something to your gear then IMO this is the best thread for it, as any additive that isn't cannabis is nothing but a contaminent.

Exactly :rofl:

Owd