Is This That Gritty Shite thats going around???

Big - L

ok sorry. . . . . That was a tad harsh. . . . .

Dont soak him in petrol. . . . Thats too dear :inlove: :inlove:

There is a resession after all :inlove: :inlove:

Driptray :inlove:

Yes far too expensive why not dig a large hole bury the fucker in there then grow plants on top of him whilst he slowly fertilises them!

~Satta

Hey mate, that is not good for your health smoking Contamabis like that.

I had heard recently that they were spraying with a fine mist of liquid silicone (like what you seal your shower with) looks like trichs under a scope unless u look real close then u can see that they are little balls rather than little mushrooms. When you light it the silicone melts n burns

When you finish a bowl, is the ash powdery or wet n sticky if you rub it between your thumb n forefinger??????

Been told exactly the same thing..... :(

Whatever it is it doesn't sound right... you shouldn't be getting black smoke from bud fall stop.

I personally suggest you have a look round the internet, see if you can find the kind of website that helps show you how to grow your own cannabis and look into doing that instead B)

Hi, unfortunately I'm not in a position to be able to grow it or I would be doing, :(.

I wont be smoking any more of it though thats for sure and I'll continue to do this black smoke test on my greens from now on. ....you never know whats in it!!

Guest Azolin

The sprayed stuff over here you can tell is sprayed just by looking at it

But aint that the same will all weed, you can tell by looking if its sprayed.

Sorry im kinda new to this

~Az~

Whatever they are doing to the dutch stuff atm is more devious than before. The kif even presses together. But it tastes NASTY.

BB

• 4 weeks later...

its just not cool

we got loads of it here

luckly, its been a few years and .. well, theres a lot of homegrown about!!

Still get some shitweed near me. I think its sprayed with PVA glue or something. kinda hard to the touch,not gritty,but break some off and chew it and roll between fingers then feel the stickyness as you try to open your fingers. Minging :rofl:

ive seen alot of this around all people have to do is stop buying it ffs makes me laugh that people will smoke anything i might aswell go take a shit dry it out and sell that to them please people stop buying sprayed weed then people will stop making it like that. it happened with the resin i remember the days of slate red seal sputnick gold seal nepalease temp going for £130 ounce quality stuff then asoon as rocky came about it all went shit the problem back then was it was easy to get into our country but now its alot harder so people are making resin here with allsorts of crap init . PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE stop buying sprayed weed it will kill you :ouch:

• 2 weeks later...

my mate brought a bag o weed round that he had purchased a few days ago, i was so disgusted that i had to photograph it, then confiscate the bud and dispose of it in an unfitting manner(the bin) and warn him of his foolish actions ,so lads and ladettes whats the moldiest buds you have seen sold or grown!...it may help other smokers to avoid buying this shite anyway check the photos my cameras on the way out but you can see what im on about :band:

post-12816-1247331975_thumb.jpg

post-12816-1247331993_thumb.jpg

post-12816-1247332109_thumb.jpg

Edited by widgedygrub

"Post Your Moldy Weed Pics"

I have a pic of a beautiful bit of weed I got in Mold. Does that count?

-Ebeneezer

Guest 252Grams
Probably because they're mouldy before you get them dude.... :yinyang:

Got a pic?

they arent mouldy when you get em....

hang on...

post-45984-1247349494_thumb.jpg

nice bag, dodgy pic tho man. A kids halloweeen mask wouldnt go amiss lol . A mate of mine got an eighth, it was around a 16th if you ask. But even if that wasnt bad enough the weed was moldy and the bag had alot of condensation, i only thought to look at the weed itself after i had a toke. Moldy weed is worse than the sprayed shite goin round, only had 1 gritty bag since the entire escapade began. It was pretty big lumps of silocone, may have even been from a beach grow. I threw it in a swing bin liner and gave it a good shake for half an hour, then repeated 3 more times. Bingo no gritty shit that i could detect. I dont get how silocone can be sprayed as such? its not water soluble? surely they would end up with a blocked sprayer? meh i dont care how the do it, i just know if i find somone trying to move it my way they wont get a penny.