Is This That Gritty Shite thats going around???

Big - L

Sounds dodgy, it's probably gritweed. Whats at the bottom of the bag ? gritweed usually leaves stuff at the bottom of the bag that's rubbed off the buds. Also if you lick your finger, rub it on a bit of bud, some of the gritty stuff will come off and you can tell it's not trichomes cos its, well like the name suggests, gritty. Often gritweed doesn't burn properly either, instead of becoming ash it melts into a hard black lump (easier to spot in spliffs than in bongs).

i cant believe these skanky fuckers contaminating weed for a few extra quid , a pox on all of them i say !

grow your own !!!!!! :blub:

someone provide the man with a link to the 'grit weed' thread....

i would but dont know how :blub:

Click on this

E2A:Stonehenge beat me to it :blub:

Edited by Pots

Sounds like the same shit that comes off them gas/accetelene torches when the oxygen is too low . . That black shit floats in the air till its blown away. . . Nasty stuff

But it does sound like some type of plastic ye have in your weed. . Which aint good at all . . . . What type of residue did it leave in your bowl ? ?

Driptray :blub:

Easy all, loving the fast replies...

I am well clued up about grit weed and haven't seen it for over a year now, I think the dirty importers are aware we all know about it so they are using something else which is A LOT harder to recognise and looks just like tinchromes.

I have a little Weedoscope here 60-100times zoom, I really need to know what to look out for as it appears fine under the scope but I'm no expert and going by the dodgy black bits in the smoke I am really wondering.

I can take a pic if you need me to but it wont be for a little while as I need to go and get my camera back. :blub:.

Unfortunately the guy who sold it is a really good mate and has no idea if it could be fiddled with himself, I didn't until I saw the soot in the air.

Has anyone ever seen black smoke that doesn't absorb into the air come straight off normal weed that they know isn't contaminated??

Easy all, loving the fast replies...

I am well clued up about grit weed and haven't seen it for over a year now, I think the dirty importers are aware we all know about it so they are using something else which is A LOT harder to recognise and looks just like tinchromes.

I have a little Weedoscope here 60-100times zoom, I really need to know what to look out for as it appears fine under the scope but I'm no expert and going by the dodgy black bits in the smoke I am really wondering.

I can take a pic if you need me to but it wont be for a little while as I need to go and get my camera back. :blub:.

Unfortunately the guy who sold it is a really good mate and has no idea if it could be fiddled with himself, I didn't until I saw the soot in the air.

Has anyone ever seen black smoke that doesn't absorb into the air come straight off normal weed that they know isn't contaminated??

black smoke no but i do get bits of black fluff in the smoke when i smoke nycd pure my bro says its the amount of resin the buds are covered in. my weeds organic to!!!!!

The next black smoke you should see is the one off the dealer that sold it to you. . . That is after you soak him in petrol at set him alight . . The thieving little scum. . . .

Hey mate, that is not good for your health smoking Contamabis like that.

I had heard recently that they were spraying with a fine mist of liquid silicone (like what you seal your shower with) looks like trichs under a scope unless u look real close then u can see that they are little balls rather than little mushrooms. When you light it the silicone melts n burns

When you finish a bowl, is the ash powdery or wet n sticky if you rub it between your thumb n forefinger??????

ok sorry. . . . . That was a tad harsh. . . . .

Dont soak him in petrol. . . . Thats too dear :blub: :blub:

There is a resession after all :alien2: :alien2:

Driptray :alien2:

Hey mate, that is not good for your health smoking Contamabis like that.

I had heard recently that they were spraying with a fine mist of liquid silicone (like what you seal your shower with) looks like trichs under a scope unless u look real close then u can see that they are little balls rather than little mushrooms. When you light it the silicone melts n burns

When you finish a bowl, is the ash powdery or wet n sticky if you rub it between your thumb n forefinger??????

Hi mate, that sounds interesting and could well be what they are doing!!

....for the last year I've been avoiding all imported 'dutch' weed as it has always been really nasty to smoke and blatantly been fiddled with you can taste it, but this green smells like grade A skunk thats homegrown but it's not the first time I've had dodgy 'english' green!!

.....The thing is, I didn't actually smoke the bowl the moment I saw that soot in the smoke I just banged it straight out of the gores and let it burn itself away out in my back garden.

I still have it though and I can take a picture of it but I really don''t fancy smoking it again!!!

Whatever it is it doesn't sound right... you shouldn't be getting black smoke from bud fall stop.

I personally suggest you have a look round the internet, see if you can find the kind of website that helps show you how to grow your own cannabis and look into doing that instead B)

I personally suggest you have a look round the internet, see if you can find the kind of website that helps show you how to grow your own cannabis and look into doing that instead B)

Id suggest you stay right here on this site . . . We can teach you anything :inlove: . . . Its all only a click away :inlove:

Driptray :inlove: