Is This That Gritty Shite thats going around???

Big - L

Seriously i do :)

there yous all are grabbing big fat handfuls of ya kushes and diesels smokin your way to happy oblivion and im sat here smokin a 20 bag of shitty un cured piss poor weed that has been pumped full of god knows what. How can my dealer look me in the face and say this is 'proper top quality' when it won't even burn in a bong without holding the lighter on it constantly :)

"did you get high?" yes i say to the local burnouts " fuk it then wats the problem?".

And this is why the black market for cannabis is in such a shite state of affairs.

:)

"did you get high?" yes i say to the local burnouts

Be honest tho.. Do you..?

Edited by madgiz

"did you get high?" yes i say to the local burnouts "

you convincing ur self its working the moment i smoked some of my mates proper home growen you never go back thats why i've started myself!!!!! :)

we all felt like you once, i used to sit here and dribble at the bud shots and wonder why my girls didn't look like that,

lots of reading and lots of DIY and pick up grow room gear as you can afford it

you'll never look back

:)

e2a: welcome btw

Edited by leroy

• 2 weeks later...

yea i seen some of that shit the other week wouldnt buy it thou

mostly wet shit around ment to be some better stuff l8 :unsure:

Hey all,

My name is sam and im an aussie who is in london (fulham) on a working holiday visa, and i have to say, from what i have seen the street level weed is so so so bad, the house mates scored a few weeks back, and the first thing i noticed was,

a) it was tiny, prob 1.5 grams for £20

B) crumbley and dry, we could break it up with our fingers, no need for grinder

c) it has bits of glass/sand in it, dont know why, but you can feel it, if you rub it against the bottom of a plate or glass coffee table

d) when burnt in a pipe, the ash left behind is DARK black almost like henna or ink.

other than that, its shit, i knew it was gonna be bad, when the kid said it was " bangin "

-Sam

Cumon Boys theres wikid skunk goin around london at the moment. Came across the silver haze a couple weeks back (which was apparntly meant to be from across the sea), some budah cheese even some nice however leafy organics. dont buy the sprays !

Nothing at all were im at , usual wet stuff thats been about for years (viet ) grow I think , when dry it about 16gs for 160 , phew , glad I got my own .

Just to add doesnt seem to be any coffee bar either , (thank fuk) saves all the kids getting poisoned ...