Is This That Gritty Shite thats going around???

Big - L

Not much of this round Newcastle area, only had it that i can remember 2 or 3 times in the past couple of years, what annoys me the most is when the buds are that wet that you're paying £20 for an eighth that would way less than a gram when dry.

Hey everyone. I picked up some chronic from my normal source the other day and wen i got home to enjoy the bud it sparked and crackled. Ive heard sum people saying it could be glass or sand but i was hoping for a more natural scapegoat. Help!!!!

Seeds will pop if you didn't notice them when you were rolling up.

Any chance of a seed sneaking in there?

Wouldn't say this was a grow diary tho mate.

Chug one bud in jar if crystals drop on bottom its glass, or get a magnifier.i doubt its glass it could seriously damage your lungs i recon.no one is that stupid to do it (i hope) :v:

Edited by Herbal Kint

doubt its glass it could seriously damage your lungs i recon.no one is that stupid to do it (i hope)

There has been stuff around here with glass beads in,it`s the stuff that get`s mixed in with the white paint for road markings ! People have been admited to hospital from smoking it ! red hot beads of glass burning holes in the lungs,that never heal :spliff:

I've smoked bud that hasn't been flushed at all, looks great and was really dry. It popped like fuck when i was smoking though, this is the only reason i can think.

doesnt birn wen its not been flushed were had enough of that in these parts

ive herd about that glass shit never had n e thou

hi i know im late in adding but a couple of weeks ago i to had sum of this sprayed weed it was hard and when dropped on my table it was like dropping a little stone, it dident even smoke just left a hard ash on end of the splif..o and gave me sore throwt.its getting so bad im glad i now grow my own .

fuck all here to, my dealer i use between crops if needed has lately got into the habit of phoning me at least once a day to ask if IVE got any weed to sell him,

im like er no thats your job mate, sorry.

something made from chick peas now

Healthy option though lol low fat and full of goodness. Make sure you soak them overnight unless you have the tinned version

Humous cannabis mmmmmmm lol

Best thing to do would be to get some Doritos chips and eat the bud with them lol

Edited by MartininLondon