Is This That Gritty Shite thats going around???

Big - L

if the gov decriminalise herb then there is no need to buy nd we can grow fine organic non sprayed, risk free and our home grown will get u off you tits for hours :guitar: peace and fuck the spray

this stuff is all over the place, it just seems they will stick more s**t with weed just to make it heavier. cant wait to smoke my own stuff atleast i know what it has in it good luck everyone. big buds to you all

whatever the substance is, its getting finer and less gritty.

ive even heard it called 'hard cherry' as a name

its shite, i hat eit, my sister is buying it hand over fist and i cant scream/protest loud enough.

all i hear is, 'its better than nothing'

FACT - Its not!

ef

im tempted to call a few of these boys out to pick up and smashing their heads in....

exceedingly tempted.

e2a - shes on benefits and throwing 40-60 POUNDS at these slaaaaaags. weekly.

Grrrr

i agree with you here and i back you for the plan to tackle these ass holes that steal our money and ruin our weed lets kick theyre asses

ive been in the london/berkshire area for 3 weeks now.

theres tiny amounts of thai around, i know it is what it says on the tin,

ive bought about 12 seperate eighths(2-2.5) of sprayed, floury, waxy looking weed.

all pisspoor, all overpriced and underweight.

absolutly abysmal, and the fools keep buying, i smoked my last in the garden this morn, shite.

no more, holland, ur customs officers are nazis but im a comin for ya overpriced GOOD weed.

peace. its been dull.

ef.

mate know what you mean, been 5 times in 3 months and am from the same locale as ye goodself.....and then add to it the fact it's a good 10-12 euros a g, an oz would be 280 if your lucky (even luckier if you get the jailer to sell over 5 g's), and even then the dealer rates are 100 euros an oz........mind you that's good if you know the irght peeps ;)

I Had a bag of sprayed bud, also it was seeded, I kept the seeds, Popped 3 of em as backups in case some of my others failed,

3 alaskan ice failures, so i filled their boots with the sprayed seed, chopped one today, nowhere near the quality of the proper strains i grew , but as i guessed they yeilded alot more,, even producing heavy buds right at the bottom near soil, where no light can reach, ( they werent topped of trained ,i just let em go,) .

All three were a bit different pheno's, one very leafy buds but, stickier & more trichs, one less trich's but big swollen buds , not leafy, with foxtail everywhere. the other was in btween th two.

Here some pics,

this is the buddy pheno,

post-35008-1235085655_thumb.jpg

This is the leafy one i chopped,

post-35008-1235085735_thumb.jpg

read on...

heres another , and a close up,

post-35008-1235085962_thumb.jpg

post-35008-1235085996_thumb.jpg

So if youve ever wondered whats under the grit, here it is well some anyway,

As for a smoke report , Iv only flash dried a couple of bongs, and it does the job, very mild though,

it tastes/smells like nuts , sticky though. its crazy to spray it with grit , perfectly smokable buds, not the "frosty" hi grade but still, its a nice daytime smoke.

BTW iv got another 16 seeds and am gonna put em outin the wild, 3 out of 3 i popped were fems so im hopefull for the rest,

This is my first grow and Im so pleased not to have to buy anymore, the risk of buying contaminants is high, also alot of street stuff is wet chlorphyl,

or started to rot like grass cuttings , yuck,

i am not being funny but im glad this shit come about cause it encouraged me to grow my own now im sitting here smoking cheese, dutch dragon and NL and its some good shit.

thanks scamming fuckers i will never buy your shit grit weed again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Picked up some green last week,through a mate,really solid bud with a lot of orange hairs,has a funny wif to it,not a natural smell,am finding it`s giving me a really bad headache around my temples! could this be as it was left too long,and not chopped soon enough ? or could it be something more sinister ? not a pleasant hit,more of an anxious feeling and a numb head,than a nice stoned feeling. :(

It`s going to be a couple of weeks until i can get any decent stuff

Does it taste like it's still full of feed?

Could be,has a sort of bitter taste to it,does not burn that well either sort of down 1 side,sort of sacharin sweet taste to it too.

Ash is quite pale,grey ish

And my eyesight gets affected

Edited by MrD

I think the sprayed/grit stuff is coming to an end here B)

I have not seen any for a good 3-4 months and recently there has been a steady flow of VERY nice dealer weed. Very nice buds, trimmed well, extremely resinous and effing smelly. It's been dried and harvested correctly - only needs a cure. Hope it's like this for anyone else who has to buy dealer weed at the moment and just not my dealers dealer getting a nice new contact.

The slow return of good weed? Lets hope so!