Is This That Gritty Shite thats going around???

Big - L

Looks like this shite is cropping up all over country, I, too, have been struggling to get anything other than this grit- the stone is not too bad but its like you have a mouthful of sand afterwards and dust all over hands.

At least my crop will be ready within a couple of months- so no more smoking horrible puff! :yinyang:

It might be just me but, I wouldn't even consider smoking anything that has been gritted because those little bits of sand are like tiny balls of glass. Imagine sucking red hot balls of glass into your lungs? Sound bad? I reckon so

ive been in the london/berkshire area for 3 weeks now.

theres tiny amounts of thai around, i know it is what it says on the tin,

ive bought about 12 seperate eighths(2-2.5) of sprayed, floury, waxy looking weed.

all pisspoor, all overpriced and underweight.

absolutly abysmal, and the fools keep buying, i smoked my last in the garden this morn, shite.

no more, holland, ur customs officers are nazis but im a comin for ya overpriced GOOD weed.

peace. its been dull.

ef.

How would I tell if it's grit or just natural stuff off the plant? The stuff I usually get, gets me stoned!

Trust me you can tell. Mainly the nasty chemical taste gives it away. I've had various shit sprayed onto the weed i've bought. Some of it had like a coating of sand type substance on it, crunches between your teeth and makes ur throat burn like fuck! I've had some weed with what I'm guessin was sugar on it, it tasted really sweet when i dabbed it. But i've had some weed that seemed fine not much smell to it, but when smoked the ash went rock hard and you basically had to hold a lighter 2 the joint 2 get one toke. Smoke enough of this and your lungs feel like their dying not nice! Read somewhere that this stuff is a form of silicon! which you really dont wnt 2 smoke.

I know it's grit shit as soon as i touch it. You can feel it on your hands and if it gets in your mouth it's like chewing on sand lol Haven't seen that stuff since 06/07

whatever the substance is, its getting finer and less gritty.

ive even heard it called 'hard cherry' as a name

its shite, i hat eit, my sister is buying it hand over fist and i cant scream/protest loud enough.

all i hear is, 'its better than nothing'

FACT - Its not!

ef

im tempted to call a few of these boys out to pick up and smashing their heads in....

exceedingly tempted.

e2a - shes on benefits and throwing 40-60 POUNDS at these slaaaaaags. weekly.

Grrrr

Edited by eurasian_farmer

only ever had grit weed once, as soon as i licked my finger after handeling it, i felt like i was grinding sand on my teeth :rofl:

told the guy what to do with his primmo gear the next time he called.

checkour orangebud701 & the gritweed video on youtube. it helped me to tell what the fucked up weed looks like.

peace all. much love

its shite, i hat eit, my sister is buying it hand over fist and i cant scream/protest loud enough.

FACT - Its not!

ef

im tempted to call a few of these boys out to pick up and smashing their heads in....

exceedingly tempted.

Grrrr

im not a violent man but i agree ive had some seemingly innocent weed thats been tainted. Its not easy to spot anymore its all in the smoking u can just tell by the taste and the smell that it isnt right. Avoid it at all costs an go without ive not had a smoke in 3 months its not hard guys!

eta : my trip to the dam :stoned:

Edited by Freekjoy

FACT - Its not!

ef

exceedingly tempted.

Grrrr

im not a violent man but i agree ive had some seemingly innocent weed thats been tainted. Its not easy to spot anymore its all in the smoking u can just tell by the taste and the smell that it isnt right. Avoid it at all costs an go without ive not had a smoke in 3 months its not hard guys!

eta : my trip to the dam :stoned:

spot on, its much better to go without than smoke that utter rubbish, ive done the same as the only thing i can get is this hard to burn ,taste like shit,tumbled rubbish - when it has burnt it goes very hard and black - yuk ,stay away from it

educate and inform others of this nastiness.

toki

my mate just picked up a half oz of this crap knowing it was shite, what can you do some people just dont give a shit in which case they deserve to get fuked over, as long as they keep buying it they add to the problem

my mate just picked up a half oz of this crap knowing it was shite, what can you do some people just dont give a shit in which case they deserve to get fuked over, as long as they keep buying it they add to the problem

theres absolutly nothing u can do but there are things in the horizon that will re:address the balance :yes:

theres absolutly nothing u can do but there are things in the horizon that will re:address the balance ;)

Come on then Freekjoy, spill the beans...

Monk....x

Guest El_Toko

The easiest way to tell if it's grit weed is to check out any stalks in the bud. They should have very fine hairs on them, and maybe a few crystals that have been shaken off or brushed off, but for the most part it should look like an ordinary plant stalk. If it's covered in crystals and looks smokable, you've got grit. That doesn't mean that if the stalk is normal that your weed is fine, it's just a good "measuring stick".

But i've had some weed that seemed fine not much smell to it, but when smoked the ash went rock hard and you basically had to hold a lighter 2 the joint 2 get one toke

Yeah I've had stuff like that. We couldn't smoke it in a spliff no matter how we rolled it or what mix of weed and baccy we used. In the end we found the best way was to bong it. Thats actually one of only a handful of times I've had grit weed that was clearly grit weed. The huge majority of gear in my area is pretty good quality.