Is This That Gritty Shite thats going around???

Big - L

I heard from someone ... from someone... etc. That some bud is soaked in sprite/7up, then semi dried, it has a citrus smell/ very weak though, and is sort of slimey/ greasy. no hard ash but it wont burn,

any thing with contaminants goes in my bin. I cant get decent weed, but at least the wet stuff i get is clean , even if it is shit and full of water/moisture.

5-7 weeks to go and i wont need their shit , all being good that is.

Overgrow the government.!!

what has preserving genetics got to do with using male pollen as an after grow bulking agent. The poster suggested that someone would grow large amounts of male plants for the purpose of using the pollen to bulk up buds which doesnt make any sense.

:yinyang::soap: :soap:

sorry man should read proply :D

the stuff round here for the last six months has been sparkle weed. you light it and it all lights up sparkles almost, break the cherry off and you quickly see if engulf itself, smells chemical as fuck and the ash although grey is semi hard but does flick off........makes you think they've soaked it as the stalks look clean but when ground up there's loads of white powder in the grinder that won't bind and make finger hash :rofl:

Edited by bassfiend

yup my lass came rouind last night with a bag of "blue cheese" pfft blue cheese my arse! she'd had a spliff off off it, put it on me scales (IN THE FUCKIN BAG) it weighed 2.1g!!!! big waste of twenty buff seein as theres tubs o sweetooth knockin about all over me house :rofl:.

Self sufficiency is the way to go mate. In Ireland its 50 euro for 3.5gr, and u never got wat u paid for, so ur lucky u don't live there. Dealer weed is to make quick buck. As quick and as much as u get out to make money. Most of dealer shit is top 44. Quick not quality. Ditch d dealer.

Aye the rips are getting worse. Dealer tried to sell me 2 ten bags as 2 8ths the other day, won't be going back to him anymore... in fact he rang me yesterday, ignored phone. The weed was that tasteless, no high shit too.

been buying 2.5s as 8ths for a while because it was ok smoke, and in the know that soon i'll have my own. but its got to the point where I would rather go without than pay those deals.

It SUCKS not having any smoke but i just ain't getting ripped that much, not funding that little shite's coke habit.

Roll on grow.

Round my area the choice is between, gritty shit, wet shit and then standard weed/homegrown.

The gritty shit and wet stuff you get average 3.3g eighths but the standard weed comes in 1.1 10s 2.5 8ths if your lucky !

Bloody ridiculous!

If you keep getting under deals why dont you tell your dealer to sort it out? If they dont then dont buy off them. Better yet grow ya own.

Weeds

If you keep getting under deals why dont you tell your dealer to sort it out? If they dont then dont buy off them. Better yet grow ya own.

Weeds

Some of us can't grow, sure when I get my own place I will. And thats all there is, so its either one of those or go without lol

ive known the sandy stuff has been going about for around 2 years now some bud that tastes sugary is because the people who grow probably the dutch add sugar to there feed and this makes the bud inflate so they get bigger bud hence more weight more dollar.evrything what is done to the weed these days is purely to add weight to earn more dollar because people are greedy and they dont think what the long term affects to the people buying it they just care about money!!!!!!!!they spray fine sand on it or add flour its all money making scams.

in the north west where we live dealer weed 1-8ths are usually about 2 g for 20 quid ..

generally the weed is crap ,wet ,etc,etc,

a mate has just paid 170 quid for a oz which after a few days lost a q in weight ..round here this is the norm

tbh ive been without weed now since before xmas but i aint gonna be buying any of the stuff round here ill just have to wait till my grow comes good which is about 6 weeks off

buying it for 2k a kilo

you can double that round here mate

peppi :yep:

Edited by Peppi