Is This That Gritty Shite thats going around???

Big - L

Thought I'd let you know to be on the look out for some contamabis, it appears as a good looking bud but when you smell it it has a funny sweet kind of smell and is a bit damp, before anyone says it's fruity bud I can tell you that it aint, the ash will only sometimes burn hard.

e2a: also the bud is darker than usual

hahaha just as I pick up an 8th of some green matching that description I read this LOOOOL - smells nice, sativa fruity citrus, very nice THC count (looked thru microscope) - hope it aint the same stuff =/

ANd no I DONT think it was OK of him to do that TBH....but hey Ill stick by his decision...

Thought I'd let you know to be on the look out for some contamabis, it appears as a good looking bud but when you smell it it has a funny sweet kind of smell and is a bit damp, before anyone says it's fruity bud I can tell you that it aint, the ash will only sometimes burn hard.

That looks like the shit I've been having to buy for the last couple of months. I don't think it's this grit weed stuff, but there's definately something wrong with it. I actually think that someone somewhere is making hash with their buds before selling them on for the full price (i.e £40 per quarter oz) and keeping the quality hash for themselves. I'm planning on making some hash with a few of my buds when my grow is finished to try and find out if this IS what's going on.

That looks like the shit I've been having to buy for the last couple of months. I don't think it's this grit weed stuff, but there's definately something wrong with it. I actually think that someone somewhere is making hash with their buds before selling them on for the full price (i.e £40 per quarter oz) and keeping the quality hash for themselves. I'm planning on making some hash with a few of my buds when my grow is finished to try and find out if this IS what's going on.

That has been happoening for years buddy. It wasn't until I froze some whole buds & bubbled bagged them TWICE, then dried out the buds for Honey Oil to find it looked & smelt EXACTLY like what we used to call 'Bush weed' or 'African Bush'.

I am convinced some weed is moderately bubbled before drying & passing on to some poor stoner who gets a mild short lived buzz from it if they are lucky.

The things assholes do for money lol

Thought I\'d let you know to be on the look out for some contamabis, it appears as a good looking bud but when you smell it it has a funny sweet kind of smell and is a bit damp, before anyone says it\'s fruity bud I can tell you that it aint, the ash will only sometimes burn hard.

hahaha just as I pick up an 8th of some green matching that description I read this LOOOOL - smells nice, sativa fruity citrus, very nice THC count (looked thru microscope) - hope it aint the same stuff =/

-------NOPE this stuff was uber nice uber strong, and works great in a blunt! :unsure:

Edited by JimmyBlazingBass

• 2 weeks later...
Nw the weed in question :russian:

It smokes ok but judging by its looks youd think itd be killer smoke :spliff:

hi, it took me and a friend monthes to work out what we beleive this is.i our opinion ,it is something that is done to com crops to bring the weight up .sprayed no. butt dusted with pollen when wet.at first we couldnt work out how it got inside the buds or what it was .but the taste was something that i had b4.in my young days of growing i had a few monster males indoors ,and they produce tons of pollen .this is what the sprayed gear has on and in it .once the plants are croped they hang them and sprincle pollen on them daily ,this allows the pollen to get all the way in to the bud ,and over a large crop and i do mean LARGE they are able to get about 10 insted of 9 key .when your talking bout the size of import crops thats a whole lott of wedge if you get my drift.hope this has helped.see ya

Round my way there is NOTHING BUT grit/shit weed! Flour, sugar, silica whatever takes their fancy!!! But the more people keep buying this shit the more they will produce, NO MARKET, NO PRODUCT!!

Bitta the old pollen for me rather than that shit!!! Still 6weeks to crop aswell......Harsh reality! :russian:

Peace

DW

I must be lucky in the fact that my normal dealers a friend and grows it himself...At least I know the shit i smoke is safe even if he does harvest waaay to early in my opinion. Oh well I'm gunna ask him if he has room for a little soil plant to sneak into his room so I can get a sly grow on the go!

I wouldnt have thought that anyone could be bothered to grow males for their pollen, they are after all illegal so why waste space on a male for a bit of booster pollen when you could have a whole plant of buds.

• 2 weeks later...

what has preserving genetics got to do with using male pollen as an after grow bulking agent. The poster suggested that someone would grow large amounts of male plants for the purpose of using the pollen to bulk up buds which doesnt make any sense.

well my mate who has been smoking this shitweed errrr i mean gritweed for the past 2-3 years and claiming its good stuff has recently had one lung removed and has empesemia in his remaining lung and i cannot stop and think maybe its due to his hardcore toking of this shitweed.

he is a great person btw and really dont deserve this blow.

ssw :wassnnme:

well my mate who has been smoking this shitweed errrr i mean gritweed for the past 2-3 years and claiming its good stuff has recently had one lung removed and has empesemia in his remaining lung and i cannot stop and think maybe its due to his hardcore toking of this shitweed.

he is a great person btw and really dont deserve this blow.

ssw :wassnnme:

fuck me thats nasty

what had he smoked prior to the arrival of gritweed

did he smoke baccy too

• 4 weeks later...

sand, sugar, salt, and now the arseholes R gettin clever, u can C the shite on it u juz cant taste it. @ least wiv salt n sugar u can do the taste test. These greedy idiots infuriate me! Stick 2 english thats my motto

Edited by Rogue_D