Is This That Gritty Shite thats going around???

Big - L

I don't know how many ounces are in a pound without checking, but I don't imagine I'd smoke that much weed in a year, an ounce a week would do me (as I'm trying to cut down).

roughly 16 oz in a pound

lollol

yeah I was going off on a tangent, still at over 60 pages in this thread I doubt I was the first and don't think I'll be the last lol

roughly 16 oz in a pound

Cheers m8, I should remember now for next time. lol

Mental note to self: Book yourself into peanut addiction clinic tomorrow.

Just found out that they are now sprayin with PLASTER OF PARIS....

Odourless, tasteless and its not really gritty, their tryin anythin to make an xtra 20 quid and oz...

Fuckin cunts...

At lease i'll be smoking my own shit...jhahahahahahaha

your lucky then mate as the price in the midlands is sky high...an that grit s**t is doing the rounds.

The dealers who I've been buying off sell their stuff really quickly, and at top prices £20 for 2g.

your joking right? 2g for £20.

i'm still having to buy now from a dealer but he is a really nice guy, he's never had contaminated stuff. he told me that he people are always trying to sell it and its getting harder to spot. the stuff he's had for a while now is a day away from stems snapping and it weights 3.5 when i get it so i dont complain.

my mate however, he's always smoking the contaminated stuff i've explained it all to him shown him websites ect but he dont seem to care, i told him to stop paying £150 an oz for shit that goes rock hard, he's also had stuff where i've tapped the bud and loads of this green powder just falls off

your lucky then mate as the price in the midlands is sky high...an that grit s**t is doing the rounds.

had one smoke the other dat and the ash was harder then plastic....it was like propa wrong... the ash was stuck to the joint most the way through. :wassnnme:

I'm in the midlands too, I know it's hard to get good shit.

Not came across any grit weed for ages, I noticed the same stuff was in circulation for a long time afterwards but was less contaminated, instead of having the silicon beads it just had a type of floury type powder instead. Somebody mentioned to me the other day about weed with gold bits on, and it has been mentioned as well in this thread, so I guess that is one of the newer types of contamabis going around.

The dealers who I've been buying off sell their stuff really quickly, and at top prices £20 for 2g. I'm skint 90% of the time anyway so can't afford it, but it's annoying when I do want some and can't get any, and it won't be winning any cream of the crop competitions for quality.

I'm smoking fan leaves at the moment with baccy, I think I've discovered the 'herbal' variety that you never see anywhere. lol

My Blueberry is smelling lovely now, getting nice and frosty, already chopped 2 buds so I'm trying to sit on my hands and resist the temptation.

On a different note, I was reading about peanuts the other day, as you do, and I followed a link from the Wikipedia page and came across a fact that the average american eats about 7 pounds of peanuts a year. (not sure on precise figure). This then got me wondering, do I consume more peanuts by weight than cannabis. I don't know how many ounces are in a pound without checking, but I don't imagine I'd smoke that much weed in a year, an ounce a week would do me (as I'm trying to cut down). Peanuts are only 29p for 150g down my lidl store (dry roasted), and I would eat that pack in about 30 minutes whereas that much cannabis should last me a month. Peanuts contain a lot more protein by weight, but are far more dangerous to health than cannabis. At a quick retail price comparison (albeit one is legal and the other illegal), £10 could buy you 1g of weed, or over 5KG of dry roasted peanuts from Lidl supermarket. Peanuts are shockingly over 5000 times the price of cannabis, both a nice plant and enjoyable to consume.

Not sure where I'm going with this, but I think it highlights the madness of this country., life theatenening peanuts on sale in supermarkets at 1/5000+ of the cost of illgeal buds. It's disgraceful.

superb analogy fella lol Good luck with this grow, you deserve a break :rofl:

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys.,., just reading all the reports on the weed contamination issue..,

ive never worked out the cost of weed grown to weed sold,,. but i guess it costs them less than a pound per gram to grow,.,.why do they want a tenner a gram,.,.,. greed is why,,.,. and dependecny is why you pay for it,.,.and they no you will pay for it,,. there is no one you can go to to complain,..,,. like the weed per weight per customer support group,..,nu huh,.,. so there for,.,,. they are 100% taking the piss,.,. its all home grown second rate bumph.,., grown in a cellar.,., by a polish china man from pakistan.,,. for the guys to cream the profits.,.,.,

simple answer,.., as i have read,,.,. 'ditch the dealer',.,.

its a disgrace.,.,

total piss tekkin ,,.,. money making.,., meh,.,,.

shuts up

its worth more than gold per gram.,,.

so you do the maths

i fell out with dealers,,

got me some scales.,,.

weighed infront of them.,,.,.

'' do i have silly born b&%&$& written on my head''

but,,. but,.,.,. it fills the bag,.,. mmm,..,,

yes,,. n i have a bag needs filling,,.,.,. :wink:

1 gram ,,.., in a bag,.,. not even outer the bag,.,.

my ,.,., F,., U.,,.,.C,..,,.K.,.,,.I.,,.,.N.,.,.,.,G,.,.,..,GOD|

allow your self to be taken the piss outer,.,,. and indeed,.., you will have the piss well n truly taken,,.

greedy low live dealing scum..,

not one dealer,.., one to the other to the other,.,. as they dont go to the man.,,. they goes to the mans.., mans.,,. man,.,.

and have paid 160 for there ounce.,.,so there for need to sell on at tenner a gram to recoup money,..,

any ways.,,,. look at me rant,,.,.

the powders,.,. and debris which fall from bud,.,. are therefor added,., rubbed in cement dust,.,.

wonder why it went hard..,,.

laced with speed and coke,.,. to give you a high.,,. and that hooked feeling,,

' oh my,, that was a good smoke,.,.,.,.'

want to know exactly what yer smoking,..,.,

then pluck it from a pot you lovingly neutured

you dont need a joint.,., you need a smoke,,.,. ie,.,. nicotine.,.,.,

shuts up..,.,.

yours faithfully,.,.,. a hater of the piss taker,,.,

dont get me started on the bankers,,,.,

they all fell to pieces,,.,. squillion in debt,,.

did they get 0.9 squillion in bonuses last year.,.,,. of cause they f&&$&$& did.,,.

are they payin it back,,..,., of cause snot..,.,

(ps.. the lime green powdery substance could be normal,., i get that from dried out crop.,., once it meets the scissors)

dfsdf.bmp

Edited by muffled

sounds like theyv sand blasted your eight... normally i test it by just sticking my finger in the baggy and putting a little bit on my tooth.. if its been sprayed then itll be ALOT more crunchy and gritty.. smoke it if its all you got but blatantly its nt good for you coz they aint just spraying it with sand and crap like that some of its got fibre glass in it as well..

• 2 weeks later...
normally i test it by just sticking my finger in the baggy and putting a little bit on my tooth.. if its been sprayed then itll be ALOT more crunchy and gritty..

Yep, this is the best test. If it crunches, it's sprayed! Don't smoke it, or use a filter tip if you just gotta.

Another test is to taste the bud with the tip of your tongue. If it tastes sweet, maybe its been sprayed with some kind of sugar solution.

Hi all

The put it in your mouth and crunch test is no longer enough. As said by others earlier alot now has no crunch. Check the ash if you smoke your first joint and it burns a bit funny, i.e. the ash snaps of and when rubbing the snapped ash between fingers it turns into a thick black paste like shoe polish!!!

Also to many "crystals" - no smell, is a giv away!!

SMOKE THIS SHIT AT YOUR PERIL

SAY NO TO SHIT WEED, ITS THE ONLY WAY THEY WILL STOP SELLING IT

bongh

This thread goes round & round & round in circles so I'll continue the trend & repeat -

GROW YOUR OWN!!!!

:wacko:lol:D

Edited by AKPOG

Guest djdavid4u
normally i test it by just sticking my finger in the baggy and putting a little bit on my tooth.. if its been sprayed then itll be ALOT more crunchy and gritty..

Yep, this is the best test. If it crunches, it's sprayed! Don't smoke it, or use a filter tip if you just gotta.

Another test is to taste the bud with the tip of your tongue. If it tastes sweet, maybe its been sprayed with some kind of sugar solution.

nah thats bullshit you cant tell like that

some weed that is being sprayed don't crunch or you cant taste with the tong any more

its about burn quality and look

also sprayed weed tricombes smell sweet if its silica when lightly burnt

stems on weed should be clean and not sandy/dirty

also resin should stick on your tooth if you do eat a bit of it

i remember this from back in the day from when I used to nibble bits of weed before it was all getting sprayed

Edited by djdavid4u

i reckon they are seizing, spraying and passing back out

look at the size of the raids going on nearly every day in the news (sup bongme..keep doing your thing)

how else can anyone explain the industrial level glass spraying? does anyone know how its done, the process or machinery involved? its forcing people to grow in their own homes, and is then another excuse to raid and terrorise. normal people have to grow even if theyre uncomfortable doing so just so they can have a smoke that isnt grit free.

they know how many of us smoke, thats why we're such a palpable and worthwhile target to leach off

in short, how can the goverment not have anything to do with this evil?