Is This That Gritty Shite thats going around???

Big - L

Yeah i only smoke my own weed. if someone has a J and i forgot to bring i'll just have to suffer and wait till i get home :ninja:

But i keep buying some packages and save them to keep record who sells what and i'm going to present that to the goverment.

My count is on 6 out 9 coffeeshops in 1 town. Basterds. and i think 9 out of 10 people don't know what good weed even tastes like.

up in the midlands we get alot of crap dutch its hard and burns black we call it sugarweed its as if its been dipped :ninja:

Guest dr rockster

Any chance you could post that pic again of the contaminated bud that you put a blowtorch to Vigor?

A real eye opener was that pic. :ninja:

a mate picked me up a q of bubblegum from a dealer last night ...brought it round ..i saw the bag ,it looked like green ,it smelt like green ...well anyway finally got to sit down and roll one ...which i did ...odd it had no taste ..so i took a closer look ..this bud was covered in way too much crystal ..so i pulled apart the whole lot then i realised that this was not green at all it looked like the herbal highs advertised in high times et al ...so i got a glass of water and dipped a bud ...shit the ammount of crap that came off it leaving a white residue on the bottom of the glass ..i went to he kitchen and pulled from the cupboard some bicarb of soda and put some in a glass of water ..guess what it acted and looked exactly the same as the contaminated `bud`water

fuckers fuckers fuckers that is definately the last time i buy weed from anywhere ,and my mates in for a bollocking today for sure ...this stuff is all over east kent .be warned local people

is harving a word with the dealer out of the question?

thats right below the belt that.

befor someone else says it "grow your own" :rofl:

is harving a word with the dealer out of the question?

thats right below the belt that.

befor someone else says it "grow your own" :)

i think the dealers windows will in little pieces tonight with the ammount of people who bought this shite

as for grow your own ...i do ...i had a really crap harvest of diesel ryders ..total half oz from two plants ,wont be doing them again ,and the ice wont be ready til end of sept ...nothing else in between by the looks of things ...im still pissed off beyond belief that i broke the golden rule and bought locally ...over 25 yrs ive been toking daily and never had anything as shitty as this happen ...makes me blood boil ..and the bastard is doing the same and calling it cheese too so i heard this morning

Guest Duke-Nukem

damn, those pics of blow torched weed are bad!!! :yinyang:

any objections to those three pics being put on non smoking sites to show people quite how bad the dodgy weed going around is? obviously not saying anything about this place, but they're a bit of an eye opener to say the least!! the more people who know quite how bad the laced weed can be, the less dealers will be able to get away with it :spliff:

I saw some weed a mate had the other day that I was convinced it was sprayed in hair spray! :puke:

It was a few nuggets that weighed suspisiously high for the size & 'bone dryness' & when dropped sounded like little stones, they were rock hard & looked squashed :doh: I refrained from smoking any of that shit & the poor guy compained of a sore throat!

Years ago I heard they used to spray hairspray onto a mirror & when dry scrape it off to bulk up speed (whoever likes that shit anymore I dont know though! lol), but never ever thought it would be used on bud aswell, but just lately they seem to be chucking any old shite on the bud to bulk up the weight! :doh:

Grow your own, forget the dealer ;)

:yinyang:

yeah but does anyone else blame the vietnamesse/.....i know its them

TBH a mate of mine gets hold of the Chinese grown stuff regularly, and sorry - it aint them contaminating it!!! Only thing that they are guilty of is cropping a lil early sometimes, and sellin it a day after harvest! Always soakin bloody wet! price you pay for buyin off the street!

Ive found all contaminated bud is imported!!! Period!!! It rears its head in Amsterdam ffs. This is the work of ruthless, unscrupulous organised crime gangs - most likely of Eastern European or Russian descent!

:yinyang:

Jesus christ!!! ive not bought street weed in ages.. never seen anything like that!!, grow your own.. that stuff looks deadly :puke:

Edited by Bish

it seems the guy who sold my mate that shit was raided the following morning ..seems quit a few people were not happy .....i guess karma works quickly these days