Is This That Gritty Shite thats going around???

Big - L

luckly ive never had to try this shite weed,

i was a grit weed virgin till last night altho i only had a few puffs does this pass az full intercoarse? lol:spliff:lol

luckly ive never had to try this shite weed,

i was a grit weed virgin till last night altho i only had a few puffs does this pass az full intercoarse? ;););)

As long as you 'didn't inhale' you are fine buddy! ;)

its hard to tell at that photo but commin from notts there alot areally nice weed about and that looks like a piece of it. did it stone you???

i was smoking this shit when it first came about, and im not foocking happy about it, i want da people spraying it to be raped and killed slowly. if you get it please bin it. this is da perfect excuse to grow!!! :spliff:

i was smoking this shit when it first came about, and im not foocking happy about it, i want da people spraying it to be raped and killed slowly. if you get it please bin it. this is da perfect excuse to grow!!! :wink:

yeh analy raped with red hot sodium bulbs ha ha ha.... :ninja:

Finally seen some of this grit the last few weeks... :wink:

My mates must of thrown ounces in the bin! Allsorts too, some salty, some sandy.

Some that smells and tastes of matches :ninja:

Take it back people!

I've started to check all my mates weed before I'll smoke any of their joints now.

Some of it looks like it would of been ok if it wasn't for the tampering too.. What a fucking waste.

These bastards boil my piss.