Is This That Gritty Shite thats going around???

Big - L

The worst part about it all is i keep going back to buy it cos theres simply no other choice around here.

then you are your part of the problem

if people keep queuing up for it then the dealers will keep knocking the shit out to them :unsure:

Yeah I try not to usually. last 2-3 weeks without usually! even lasted a couple of months on occasion. I was approached to be on documentary about it, but as I know dealers etc, could be a bad idea!

Yeah I'm part of the problem.But im not spraying the stuff. Im just a sucker for believing ppl tell me "yeah m8 this is not coated atall its proper boom". Then they try taking the piss saying they wont take it back. I've fallen out with numerous dealers, Had threats of being stabbed in my house etc which was nice.

Id really like to give up smoking the stuff. Been doing it for like 12 years, and tbh since not getting proper stuff anymore my life has pretty much spiralled. I need to get to the Dam lol

The worst part about it all is i keep going back to buy it cos theres simply no other choice around here.

if people keep queuing up for it then the dealers will keep knocking the shit out to them :magic:

You're spot on mate, i hate what the dealers do selling this shite that they pretend is weed but they only do it because people buy the crap from them. I've very rarely bought contaminated weed although in the past couple of months i've been offered if several times, i always ask to see the bud before i hand over money and if it looks ropey i just tell them it looks like crap and i don't want it and ask them to call me if they get anything half decent, they usually look at me funny at first but then after i refuse a couple of deals they start offering me stuff thats clean at least.

I try to educate some mates that are less fussy than me and who buy anything saying "well it gets you stoned don't it?" but they rarely listen. They moan about it saying it makes them feel sick and gives them a headache but still smoke the crap :(

I've only recently heard about getting spots and bad teeth from smoking shit from someone i only vaguely know, he was going on saying he was gonna have to quit weed coz he was having his teeth done (he's about 24 :smug:) I was like wtf weed don't make your teeth fall out :guitar: He must be smoking some real crap.

The metropolitan police are the ones who are pushing most of this on the streets.

Don't call me a liar.

I have people on the inside for other reasons.

I remember when they tried to get people on soap bar down here but people were too used to the skunk and it never caught on.

Then the pigs busted the guy who they gave all soap bar to because it wouldn't sell.

And i can promise you this guy was anything from a small time dealer (My idea of small time dealer: who sell a OZ a day).

I can actually tell you whats going on but who's going to believe me?

I'm another guy sitting on the internet.

The metropolitan police are the ones who are pushing most of this on the streets.

Yeah I have wondered if that was the case.

I picked up a whole ounce of this stuff down in somerset, i smoke pure pipes and this stuff was harsh! loads of 'sand' in the bottom of the bag that wasnt sticky at all. I took it back and he weighed up what hadnt been smoked and swapped it for some nice Dam budster. Some dealers have a reputation to think about and its nice to know they would rather lose out than ruin it.

if people keep queuing up for it then the dealers will keep knocking the shit out to them :lucky:

You're spot on mate, i hate what the dealers do selling this shite that they pretend is weed but they only do it because people buy the crap from them. I've very rarely bought contaminated weed although in the past couple of months i've been offered if several times, i always ask to see the bud before i hand over money and if it looks ropey i just tell them it looks like crap and i don't want it and ask them to call me if they get anything half decent, they usually look at me funny at first but then after i refuse a couple of deals they start offering me stuff thats clean at least.

I try to educate some mates that are less fussy than me and who buy anything saying "well it gets you stoned don't it?" but they rarely listen. They moan about it saying it makes them feel sick and gives them a headache but still smoke the crap :wink:

I've only recently heard about getting spots and bad teeth from smoking shit from someone i only vaguely know, he was going on saying he was gonna have to quit weed coz he was having his teeth done (he's about 24 lol) I was like wtf weed don't make your teeth fall out lol He must be smoking some real crap.

Serious, I for one would be keen to hear your thoughts. I heard something a while back involving the Met and sprayed weed. I'm not lighting a fire for the conspiracy folks but common sense suggests that when multi loads end up sprayed it isn't just a coincidence.

• 2 weeks later...

Holy shit guys...

I'm paranoid enough at the best of times but you lot are really starting to freak me out. :realcool:

ok so unfortunatly ive been having trouble recently getting a bud

i got a contact for a few OZs and...............

its this grit weed

or whatever it is i can get high but its got this yellow shit all over it n its kinda hard but not like hard bud

and it dont smell like weed

anyway i wanna no is this crap gonna mess my lungs up i got 3oz im gonna be stuck wth

i crnt bin it it cost too much im gonna have to smoke em is it gonna fuck me up?

Take it back to the dealer and ask for your money back.

Tell him to smoke the fucking stuff himself and not poison the general public.

Grrrrrr! :unsure:

yeah unfortunatly thats not rearly an option... i think ive blatently been set up it was a bit dodgy 2..

and im not gonna pass it off on anyone i know so im kinda stuck with it

Take it back to the dealer and ask for your money back.

Tell him to smoke the fucking stuff himself and not poison the general public.

I agree!

Any pics??

If I was in your shoes Id BHO the lot,there's no way on earth Id be smoking grit weed no matter how much it cost.

Has anyone seen a news release about a "cannabis factory" raid where they have been making this adulterated shit? The press might not have mentioned the grit etc., but photographs might say something else.....

There are constant raids by the pigs on growers, and there seems to be a constant supply of this crap. Logic dictates that the pigs must have busted at least one place this shit is being made. Some of the polluted shit has grit through out it, so the polluting must be done during the flowering, where the stuff is being grown.

Unless the polluted shit is coming from the kind of crooks that the police can't catch: remember only stupid criminals ever get caught. The only times I've been in trouble with the old bill is when I've been a dumb-arse, like smoking in places the pigs know people go to do drugs or deal.

Or if you don't believe humans landed on the moon, maybe you'll like the suggestion that law enforcement and adulterated cannabis producers are one and the same....

Guest dr rockster

ALL gangster grown crap is adulterated.

Just dip in Brix+ and you've got 20-25% extra weight.

And gritweed is safer than brix'd shit if you put baccy in your joints as the silica doesnt enter the lungs and is inert.

And to say the Met are placing most of this on the streets is plain dumb.

Edited by dr rockster