Is This That Gritty Shite thats going around???

Big - L

Mate that looks really bad a wouldn't be smoking it to be honest it could be anything.

What does it smell like when u burn a wee bit?

Hi evans181

Well i rolled a small single skin up with a little baccy and..........well nothing at all m8, nothing.After a couple of pulls i just put it straight out in the ashtray and took the pics..

No smell to the weed at all,even if you put your nose in the bag,no taste,strange colour plumes of smoke,the ash is very dark,no smell of any description

peace

It is throughly disgusting that that kind of shit is getting sold on the streets of this country on a daily basis :headpain: .

I would like to know, and believe anyone who buys street weed should know just exactly how that weed has been fucked about with - one thing is for sure that is the results will certainly be grim indeed.

H.T.

:yinyang:

Hi Hardcore Toker,

Its a national disgrace m8,..complete and utter bastards.That includes the idiots that do this shit and the laws/lawmakers that allow them too.

peace

Its shocking aint it mate, I have been there too, in fact I fell out with a lad who tried to rip me last year, no fukin thank you MATEY!!!

I chased him from my house and asked him not to insult my intelligence!!!!!!!

I am just glad that I have good growing friends around me, we help each other to avoid that shit

BIN IT soapbar is far healthier!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EM2

Its shocking aint it mate, I have been there too, in fact I fell out with a lad who tried to rip me last year, no fukin thank you MATEY!!!

I am just glad that I have good growing friends around me, we help each other to avoid that shit

BIN IT soapbar is far healthier!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EM2

Hi m8,

Too right its shocking EM2,its become a very sad state of affairs thats for sure.

I can remember a time of choices that we took for granted,redseal sir,goldseal or would you like some nice heavy black,or maybe some of this african weed that blows your head off but dont worry about the seeds :smoke:

And to think Sane put out a national warning about soapbar and this may even be worse....

Wish i had friends like you :wink:

Peace

Wish i had friends like you :wink:

Peace

PMSL, I am sure that theres someone out there for you mate pmsl

:smoke:

This is always what it is - the dealer assumes the buyer to not notice when there is a huge reduction in the high you get and so on. This speaks volumes about how clever these dealers themselves are. Think about it, they think they can get away with conning you therefore they think you are stupid - but you're not as stupid as they think so then... they themselves are fucking stupid, thats all this says to me anyway.

I can tell the difference between good bud and shit bud in under one second. Not because I am clever - because I hate shit bud and love good bud so much its like an instinct, people have smoked weed for thousands of years, its built into our psyche or summat.

As far as gritweed goes - not anymore here, they dip it in honey water and claim its "to get it through customs" when we all know its home grown in the UK and dipped in honey to add a lot more weight. Probably as much honey in it as there is bud. They even say its "imported" when you can just touch it or smell it and know its not. Thats all part of the blag I guess... it works on 16 year olds but not me... I just feel sorry for people who destroy and contaminate perfectly smokable bud with honey just to add weight. All it means is, you will not go to that twat again for your weed!

Edited by Toasted

Guest dr rockster

What yer talkiing tosh for Happy Hippy thats quality 60% thc skunk mindwarp bud that 80% of the smoking population has gone psychotic on.

It must be true,I read it in the Daily Mail....... :spliff:

It must be the really good gear,its the one that turns peace loving pissheads into violent people!

Edited by dr rockster

Guest djdavid4u

shitweed wont stop

there is enoth people smoking it and happy smoking it

most people get that shit on a buy now pay later thing

Brickweed is better than the skunk atm but when yer buying off the street you very rarely end up with a good knockout smoke no matter what you buy :guitar: Grow yer own thats what im doing and in 1week is the wrhino harvest festival :blub:

still no sign of a letup of this crap. just got burned with another load of dusted crap that dont smell very nice or get me stoned(and tastes a bit like cement), yet looks great at first glance. someone should find the ppl doing this and chop off their nuts.

The worst part about it all is i keep going back to buy it cos theres simply no other choice around here. sod this countries weed!(apart from u lots) :rofl:

Half a weeks wages lost to some nasty curry bastard from Manchester, my mates thought it was good stuff and I'm starting to feel like some paranoid herb snob. Its hard telling people that the weed they have bought of someone they think is their friend is nothing more than a ploy to rob your cash and screw with your health. Like they give a damn. And its not very nice smashing peoples happy bubble. Dont pass it on, give it back or bin it, love your fellow man.

We call it pine cone.... you get it and its sort of squidgy slightly damp but you let it dry and it goes rock hard like a pine cone, if you try and smoke it the ash stays on the spliff and is rock hard like it was soaked it some form of glucose/sugar/fructose solution then when it burns it caramelizes. If you look at it, it sort of look OK but its far too dense, and if you magnify it up you cant actually make out the resin glands, it just looks messy. Doesnt smell like fruity buda, and I'm sure its getting abused by a few people at different stages in the chain.

Avoid like the plague, it will give you chest problems, head aches, throat issues, and your mouth will feel like crap with an increase in ulsers, bad gums, brown scummy council hash teath... And I'm sure it makes your skin oily and spotty. Let alone the long them serious health probelms.

Please forget the love of the smoke and think about your health. I love the green but this stuff is nothing but an illusion. Dont part with your cash with any hope or optimism unless you've seem the girls and he's your brother from another mother.

With Love.... GhettoG

Avoid like the plague, it will give you chest problems, head aches, throat issues, and your mouth will feel like crap with an increase in ulsers, bad gums, brown scummy council hash teath... And I'm sure it makes your skin oily and spotty. Let alone the long them serious health probelms.

Please forget the love of the smoke and think about your health. I love the green but this stuff is nothing but an illusion. Dont part with your cash with any hope or optimism unless you've seem the girls and he's your brother from another mother.

With Love.... GhettoG

Funny u should mention the skin an teeth, i never had spots on my face untill 3 years ago when i started smoking the stuff, now i always have 3/4 always. never had teeth problems and in the past couplle of years a littany of absesses, could all be coincidence. and since smoking some of this last draw i can already feel a bunch of spots erupting as we speak :unsure:. i swear i never had a fking spot till this dirt weed. now i look like a junky. but i aint slept properly in a while so it could be that.

The worst part about it all is i keep going back to buy it cos theres simply no other choice around here.

then you are your part of the problem

if people keep queuing up for it then the dealers will keep knocking the shit out to them :unsure:

buy it cos theres simply no other choice around here.

Theres always another choice

Grow your own