Is This That Gritty Shite thats going around???

Big - L

I got some last year that did that - it WOLD NOT burn - it turned out to be sprayed with glass beads - also if you touch it and then put the tip of your finger in your mouth and grind your teeth youll get like 'sand' grinding noises - tiny bits of glass between your teeth. dont do it if you already know its this.

take it back to guyt who sold you it - and if he wont give you a refund - PANEL HIM

U

Due to the fact that the J kept going out, I was forced to knock the cherry off a few times and what can I say.......It was absolutely rock hard, as in, I kicked the ash and instead of breaking up like all ash does, this stuff just rolled around like a miniature football!!

What is going on.

the Jester

dont smoke it mate - even if if you can make it burn it will not get you stoned AT ALL - just take it back and get shitty if he dont give you your money back

Guest podgy

Anyone else notice head shops selling additives to flavor your smoke... I've seen'em in the magazines, but never thought this stuff would have much demand... But everytime I go to a head shop lately I see that they are always sold out of this stuff!! It can't be good for you even if its not the gritty stuff... I feel the same way about the "blunt wrap" Fad and can't wait to see a report that details the horrible stuff they put in those things... I still believe that most of this gritty stuff is Beasters from Canada... last puff of beasters I had tasted like it had been buried in a drum wet left to mildew... thank gawd for gravity and fat buds in the growroom.....

Remeber!!!

Friends don't let friends smoke Beasters :doh:

We are getting it here in York aswell, to me it looks like it has had polenta or maize meal sprayed on it, they seem to be doing it to make it heavier and so by getting more £ for it, but i think whoever is doing it isnt really a cannibas smoker more into just making £ and that really pisses me off!!!!!!

Totally agree with you Jacol, got my dodgy weed in york- too many busts going down.

the Jester

Ok guys sorry for making a lot of posts but i want you to see this in detail.

Sometimes you need to smoke something else then trainwreck :ermm: so i thought i'd go and buy a bit at one of our coffeshops in town.

This is what i got, wouldn't burn right like the 1st time i experienced it. @nd coffeeshop in town that sells shit.

Made an youtube video about it. youtube

and shot some pics compaired to how trainwreck burns up.

The grit weed leaves a oil like stuff on the table, nd the tw doesn't.

post-12385-1212335774_thumb.jpg

Edited by vigor