Is This That Gritty Shite thats going around???

Big - L

wankers who sell mouldy or gritty shit should be fuckin nailed to a cross and left there with a bag of what they sellin for the pigs to find them.

Edited by Red Eye Knight

I think it would be, :ninja:

Ive had some fucking horrific run ins with this sprayed weed. At uni we have access too all departments (depending on who's your mate studying it :ouch: )

And I was lucky enough to know somebody studying microbe science or something. we checked some of the weed out through a microscope and some little C**t has decided it was a good idea to spray with tiny shards of glass, which as a joint can reach some very high temp, will melt on inhalation. now no scientist needs to tell me that breathing in burning shards of tiny glass isn't harmful

ive seen the 'additive' you can get but only a cnut would do that to our favourite herb.

I've also got a feeling this glassy type of stuff gave me near pneumonia just before my stag party in Amsterdam last Feb.

I licked my fingers after rolling a green one and it was gritty between my teeth (couple of weeks b4 i went). a packet of 10 inch nails and a hammer may make an appearence if i EVER get that again. :ninja: :wink: :nea::(

Guest grandad

i was given about 1gram of white russian yesterday. lost today off work with an headache. i usally give stuff away that i'm given, it was full of chrystals and smelled ok, tasted ok.

hi all

type in "gritweed 2008" into youtube n see my vid on this subject :wink:

peace

Nw the weed in question lol

It smokes ok but judging by its looks youd think itd be killer smoke :)

sorryman but thats bunk weed. dirt weed

Got another funny 20 here.

Its not burning properly - the ash is rock hard and the spliff goes out even when you're tooting it.

Gritweed? Silica sand?

Someone said they add this as soon as the plant starts to bud, meaning its all the way through the bud.

"Rub a bit between your fingers" they say, you'll feel the grit... nope, there isn't any grit in this.

I tasted a bit too - theres no grit in it but shitting hell it tastes like SALT!

What the fuck are they adding to make bud taste like salt?

Whatever it is, its not burning right.

This shit gets you stoned but its not good, plus its contaminated which is the main thing.

Its no different to having your drink spiked in a bar, you dunno what the fuck is in that shitty bud.

Just the fact that no bastard knows anything about it points towards it probably being the Government behind it in order to give cannabis a bad name. Your mate who got the shit isn't with the Government but the guy who he got it off got it off a guy who got it off a guy who got it off a guy who got it off a guy who is some agent or other working his way up through the Government like all these corrupt bastards do. Helping the Government by giving skunk a bad name. Bringing in a whole other aspect here that was always the case with powdered drugs - contamination. "Its not the drug itself its what its cut with" etc etc, well yes and now it even stretches to something we all thought was not man made.

Its more than just a few dealers making more money.

The Government benefits the most from this gritweed.

Why do they clamp down on the softest drug?

Why is it harder (a lot harder) in the UK to get hold of bud than ANY other drug?

Fucken annoys me... look at Wales for example, is there even one fucking dealer left there?

Yeah - but they deal E, heroin and cocaine of course. :ninja:

Edited by Toasted

Why do they clamp down on the softest drug?

Why is it harder (a lot harder) in the UK to get hold of bud than ANY other drug?

Fucken annoys me... look at Wales for example, is there even one fucking dealer left there?

Yeah - but they deal E, heroin and cocaine of course. :ninja:

They want people to turn to other drugs, i mean this has been going on for over 2years now and the government are well aware of it and probably happy this is happening. If the herb isnt available to buy you know there will be a percentage of smokers out there who are willing to turn to other drugs in the process adding to the governments belief that ganja is a gateway 'drug'. And they still print stories as to how cannabis is so easily available and its 20/30 times stronger :ouch:

If you buy street cannabis nowadays 90% chance it is either grit/glass/hard ash/brixx but then again the papers wouldnt dare print that story because its the TRUTH!

one of my friends said that he herd lol they were taking the trichomes of the plant to make hash then spraying the remaining bud with some shit to make it look crystally. i mean how bad can these people get, its all over middlesex, and london,

i have been lucky to find a old man who knows a friend who knows the grower so im not tooo far away from the grower, which is what i like. this weed is better than some weed in amsterdam, its so dam nice.

the only problem is that it comes fresh for gods sake!!!! so the buds are like so fresh and sticky its unreal, and u obviously loose alot of wait. i mean that sucks.

but im lucky my friend gets massive envelopes full and i can pick all the juicy top colas, so really im loving it when he comes thru and it used to be every 2 weeks, dunno why he stopped that, now its every so often .

anyway the next problem is fecking mold !!!!

no dealer i know will dry there dam fresh weed out ! so it moulds and they still sell it !

i picked up some of the same weed of him like 2 weeks after he got it, and it smelt very acrid or musty i dunno justa bit off.

when i dried it overnight, i was inspectign it and it looked like all the thc was just like powder and it was clomping together, i really hate seeing beuatiful weed turn moldy for bad storage.

anyway the main point was when i was inspecting i put a strong light to the bud and split a nice bud open quite harshly and whatched as smoke bellowed out afterwoods. i thought i was going crazy so i done it again, and it happened again.

so watch out for mouldy homegrown too, thats been floating around alot, it smells like cucumbers :(, some people will know what i mean. stay away from that it molds so quik and i dunno why it smells like that.

Can plants that have suffered heavy nute burn or not been flushed give similar symptoms in regards to the side burning and rock hard ash?

[/quote.

hi dude. i never heard of the above. im 100% sure your weed is contaminated. you say you are getting high on it.. but what are you getting high on??

i used to get my gear of a dealer ive known for years, until a few months ago. [i purchased a pocket microscope as i was concerned about this contaminated green thats everywhere], we sat in the carpark & examined the weed as it looked a bit dodgy to me. i musta looked a right weed snob!!

anyways, lo & behold it was covered in shite. he swore blind he knew the grower & it was 100% clean. was it b****cks!

check out my youtube vid, just type in gritweed 2008. the green in the vid is the actual weed he said was ok. n to add insult to injury his deals were 2.8g for 25 notes!!!

neadless to say i aint seen him since. n things always taste better if you GROW YOUR OWN :stoned: thanks UK420

PEACE ALL. & please Stay away from the dodgy street dealers & live a bit longer

Guest El_Toko

I guess I'm lucky. I've never encountered this grit weed. Never experienced any of the symptoms of gritweed, and never had weed where the stalk has been covered in crystals too. But I do have a very good dealer so that could be a part of it. His weed is always a dark green with a light dusting of crystals, doesn't give me a gritty/sandy taste in my mouth, taste like it should and gives the effect relative to the amount of crystals on the leaves. But he has a lot to lose by dealing shitty weed because he does it over the counter in his shop.

Also, I only got a grinder a few months back so I always licked my fingers after crumbling and they always tasted as they should.

Got half the other day to smoke. Buds are rock hard and i mean rock hard and half the bag is pure dust. Buds break down to dusts also just grinding them in your hands, it burns well and smells nice but the main prob is off 14g you shouldn't have 7g dust? :stoned:

Afternoon all, I'm sure we have all heard about this ' sprayed ' weed that is going around at the moment, well I have just purchased a henry off of a local dealer and this shit is melting.

I shit you not, at first it wouldn't light so I used the kitchen blowtorch on it...... not the usual routine, and before my very eyes these bits of bud started bubbling furiously and just disintegrated.

I looked at the end of the J and there appeared to be what resembled white droplets of melted plastic...... where the bud was???

Before anyone starts cussing me saying "Im stupid" and that "I couldn't know what good weed looks like"- I looked at the buds beforehand and they weren't hard and crunchy, or overly crystally, and the stalks were not coated, which are the usual signs of sprayed crap..... and it smelt good!!.

I wish i had taken a picture, I reckon it must have been silica???- Silicosis, look it up.

People...... this is some bad shit, £25 of the jesters money has just melted away = Not a happy Jester. If anyone else has experienced this crazy shit, or just wants to have a rant about smoking 'the grit', I wouldn't mind hearing it.... is this problem a national thing????

the Jester P.S.- has anyone read on the net that the gov propose to ban the sale of seeds and close down headshops???

yep heard all about it m8, there's so much of this shite on the streets now, even more reason to grow your own

here you go m8, loads to read here

Edited by leroy