Is This That Gritty Shite thats going around???

Big - L

hi all

i had the misfortune to run out of homegrown & was forced to go out into the world n find some gear from a lowlife scum dealer

wish i hadnt bothered..

checkout what i got..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dSJoETe3T_w

beware of this contaminated stuff peeps....

grow your own to be sure, is the only answer..

peace all

wigster70

Edited by wigster70

Just a thought...

If you are unsure..would a filter help? Would it filter out the grit?

Peace...

If the weed has been sprayed with shit and contaminated then it is ruined and there is no way to get it back to it's original state.

You can't polish a terd! :oldtoker:

H.T.

Guest djdavid4u

hello uk420

I was checking out my mates contaminated draw the otherday

it looked dark green with some white stuff on it

I smelt it and I knew the smell of what it was contaminated with, I was thinking and thinking and couldnt figure it out

and then BAM it hit me where that smell was from

FUCKING SNOW SPRAY man im tellin you 100%

its geting worse and worse

I only buy off my mates who deal.

All of them care about their customers, who in christ are you lot buying off?

For instance my dealer threw away a half-bar due to it being contaminated. He lost about £720 (selling it in 7g q's) and didn't bat an eyelid.

You're right though;

PLANT A SEED - SAVE A NATION - PUT AN END TO CONTAMINATION!

Guest easthead

Damn...that sucks...This is the reason i have stopped buying of the streets..Id rather go with out a smoke now rather than risk my lungs. (We have weak lungs in the family). Its a crying shame that people can do this to other people.

Plus taking a break from smoking makes smoking even better.

Peace

I only buy off my mates who deal.

All of them care about their customers, who in christ are you lot buying off?

likewise i did use to score of the same bloke for 15 years.

he would NEVER touch crap.

if it was not good he would not have it.

why go to someone you dont know and trust?

edit to add.

maybe i was just very lucky to know the right person, or live in the right area.

Edited by peterpiper

sounds like the gritty shit, i always chew on a bit of stalk, youll know then coz you get a mouthful of grit !!!

Silicon gel's have been sprayed on sum of the bud recently which is supposed to act as a mold killer! :yinyang: It's smellless,invisible and you cant tell untill you smoke sum in a spliff!When u cant flick the ash off easy and having to keep lighting the j over and over to get a decent drag!u know its spiked bud,also heard there may be all sorts of chems(including asbestos :soap:) in the shit they spray on bud to add weight or disguise mold!Anyone else had similar experiences with dudbud?..............Didn't want dealer bud :blub: but untill i can sort out me own harvest(9wks) :rofl: what choice do we have other than doing without!Dont get me wrong the dud bud isnt a regular occurence just know and then but its a barsteward when it happens :doh:

Hi i have not been growing for a while and have been having to pay for my weed :wink: But the stuff going around in my area is nice and strong, the problem is that it burns really bad, ie burns down one side and the ash is rock hard. Any ideas on what's doing this? I thought that it was because the plants hadn't been flushed, but a friend thinks it's been covered in fibre glass...either way it is also giving me a bit of a sore throat!

:wink: Have just been having a good read about this grit weed so been to lidl and bought one of those cheap pocket microscopes, anyway had to buy some dealer stuff the other day through a mate and lo and behold there are white lumps of stuff in it and feels gritty.

It comes in 1/2kg thick plastic bags and is supposed to be dutch!!

Have also had a horrible tickley cough last week which has now turned alot worse and was even been thinking of going to the docs so that is he last time i will use that dealer and he is knocking out loads of it so reckon its going to have some real bad health implications with smoking that crap, the rest of mine is now in the sewer somewhere. :)

Can plants that have suffered heavy nute burn or not been flushed give similar symptoms in regards to the side burning and rock hard ash?

Can plants that have suffered heavy nute burn or not been flushed give similar symptoms in regards to the side burning and rock hard ash?

Yep, first couple of grows I got a lot of nute burn and it burnt to rock hard ash, didn't burn down to one side mind, but that's allot to do with how evenly you mix, if you put your weed on top or underneath the backey with nute burnt and uncured bud it can burn down the side. But despite the hard ash, it's still not gritty or hard (before burning), and doesn't fuck your throught too much.