Is This That Gritty Shite thats going around???

Big - L

But its not down to any nationality but simply criminals who don't give a flying fuckety what kids are smoking and are also ready to sell em side orders of whatever else is going as well.

Don't know about you, but every dealer that I know only sells weed, I don't think there are so many of these drug dealers that sell nearly every drug.

Crikey!

What's been goin' on 'ere then!

:P

Just to add that there's some stuff doing the rounds in the S which is covered in what can only be described as flour, if only it were as innocent as flour. No binding agent has been used as far as I can tell and therefore the stuff shakes off easily into the bottom of the bag. It's very white in appearance (the other contam like it was more yellow/green and distinctly smelt like plant matter when collected), almost looks like it could have gotten mouldy (but it's not mould.) It's not strikingly obvious if you've never encountered it but the stuff is very dry, not hard on the outside but of even consistency, however when weighed you'll see that it's no regular dried deal. A mate showed me some and I had a look at it, burn it - smells very odd, nothing skunky about any of it. The contaminate is on the outer buds only, when broken open it looks good quality, such a shame. Normally the commercial contam penetrates throughout the bud as it has been sprayed repeatedly, this stuff I suspect is some greedy little git trying to get more out of his crop as it's been applied almost as an afterthought.

Do not be tempted to get this stuff thinking you can get the contaminate out or avoid it.

And Mr S you're right, prohibition isn't solely to blame, I would say greed is the main driving factor behind all of this.

Disgusting.

Guest djdavid4u

I think every one has to get a jewlers loope or magnifining glass or just a camera and take a few pictures to help document the exact stuff people are talkin about, somw webcams can take wicked pictures too like a mini microscope

I can do pictures of what I, well it's what my mates come across (I don't buy squat) in future, I have macro lenses etc so I can get detailed pics of each type.

Someone I know kept a bit of that silica stuff to show people, I'll try see if I can photograph some and see if I can't get hold of this powder shite to photograph too.

Edited by fruityjuice101

got some more the other day, surely from half oz there shouldn't be over a gram of pure dust in the bag?

however the bud was good quality and gets you on the level for sure :band:

Guest djdavid4u
got some more the other day, surely from half oz there shouldn't be over a gram of pure dust in the bag?

however the bud was good quality and gets you on the level for sure :guitar:

yeh it gets you on the level, but not thee level

weed shouldnt have NO dust on it trust me

come on DUST, WHITE DUST. few years ago people would of got the shit kicked out of them for bringin stuff with white powder on it or anything, its not even on it its fallin off the fuckinin tjing its that coated with the crap WHITE DUST :D

shit man im sick of this shit weed

I only buy good weed vary rarley and dont smoke if there isnt anything about

however the bud was good quality and gets you on the level for sure :guitar:

Three questions:

1. Did the powder taste of anything?

2. Does the powder dissolve in water?

3. How can it be "good quality" weed if it's been adulterated?

Edited by Mr. Sesmesesles

3. How can it be "good quality" weed if it's been adulterated?

Re-iterated.

Bodle it sounds like you recognised this stuff as having been adulterated, I would seriously advise you not to buy this stuff again, let alone smoke it mate.

Guest aNgLo_GrOwEr

Got given some grit weed the other day and i told the dealer to have it back then i went down the road to another dealer and got some imported african sativa :stoned:

oh and if ur wondering y they do this its becasue its a small thing thats meant to look like the crsytals on plants but its also heavy getting the bastard greedy dealers more bang for there buck.....

From what you say it sounds like it may be a bit of mould :smoke: I've noticed this before with dealer weed that came really wet and was dried out a bit but still went mouldy after a while. It was all inside it when you broke it open looking a bit like trichonomes but smokey like and when broke apart it often seemed fluffy or stringy depending how bad it got. Not sure if it's a health risk or not but I have heard inhales spores is bad.

The worst shit i have smoked so far has been this powdery shite.

When i was putting the weed into the joint gold/white coloured shite came off onto my fingertips.

It smoked like shite and kept going out and at times the ash had to be broken off.

The worst joint of it we had was when we were nearing the end of one, the ash wasn't flicking off, and when i pulled it off you could actually hear the snap of the ash coming off the joint, never again am i touching this shite :no:

From what you say it sounds like it may be a bit of mould :rofl: I've noticed this before with dealer weed that came really wet and was dried out a bit but still went mouldy after a while. It was all inside it when you broke it open looking a bit like trichonomes but smokey like and when broke apart it often seemed fluffy or stringy depending how bad it got. Not sure if it's a health risk or not but I have heard inhales spores is bad.

Yes, inhaling mould and it's spores is definitely bad for your health - don't do it. ;)

:(

Guest podgy
As the title suggest , the mrs mum brought me an eighth up from nottingham & too me it looks like its got too much thc to match the smell if that makes sense . It looks better than it smells & this powder falls off all over :rofl:

Ill start with what mediocre weed looks like then the weed in question :rofl:

well I haven't read through the whole thread but the weed pic Lawless upped is deff beasters... I know cause its about the only decent thing you can get round here if your not hooked up... They got a whole page in canna bible 3 on it.... Beasters are bad I wouldn't say it were mold on the buds, but deff not thc!!!! E2A: One of my roomies gets the stuff regularly when he picks up a another zip I'll up a pic of it..

E2A: I've also noticed that even when I purchase top shelf product in my area it pretty much looks like its been run over a screen atleast once ..

Freinds Don't let Friends Smoke Beasters

Edited by podgy