Is This That Gritty Shite thats going around???

Big - L

Guest djdavid4u
And Another!

that weed looks good mate

looks like some weed we get now and again passed off and the dutch

Guest djdavid4u
look at this nasty shit my brover got off somebody THE FOOOL on smell it can pass off what was most likely the case but I can smell the brix in it white dust justs falls off it

A cropped enhanced negative of the magnified image allows the contaminate to be seen more clearly :yep::

post-17181-1205184677_thumb.jpg

:wink:

:soap:

Do know how or why you guys would smoke that shit, better to go without i reckon but then.. i am a fussy bugger..

looks exactly like stuff we were getting round here. its some nasty shit.

it has far to much powder on it . and if you smoke the shake on its own it has no taste

and no hit whatsoever.. . it seems to be some kind of vegetable matter. not silicone like the crunchier of sprayed bud..

its a travesty.. just coz noone is smoking soapbar anymore they have to tamper with the bud too..

also has anyone had any of the sweet stuff thats been sprayed with sugared water or some shit..

...better to go without i reckon but then.. i am a fussy bugger..

Surely you mean sensible :ninja:

I dunno, is there any point in asking again? This thread has been running for 18 FUCKING MONTHS now, why are people still buying this shit.

It's pretty well turned into the "I got ripped off more than you so I deserve more sympathy" thread.

I can only assume that people keep buying this stuff because...

a - They are stupid

b - They are addicts

c - They enjoy being victims

If it's shit, don't buy it and if you do, don't whine about it afterwards. Not exactly rocket science, is it?

Thanks for all your help guys, im still not 100% but it seems to be ok.My grow will be finished in about 5 weeks, atleast I know theres no crap in that! Thanks again.

Welcome home, brother :ninja:

As long as people keep buying that shite, it'll remain on sale. Congratulations on taking ownership of the situation and dumping the dealer :ouch:

b

and

d - I am not psychic

Its a different trick eack week these days, we are no longer just talking grit weed. It's contamination in general. They are finding diferent things to try obviously.

That actually looks good enough to me... The stuff you want to be looking out for is if your dealer tells you he has dutch, usually coated in flour/sugar and even sandblasted at times, come to think of it, I don't think ive EVER smoked clean, nice buuda :(:spliff:

Yeh well... the whole point of this thread IIRC was to warn people that contaminated cannabis was on the streets, in the hope that they'd steer clear of it and maybe even start growing their own.

Eighteen (fucking) months later and that warning has been largely ignored, mostly because people are stupid and don't care.

One more time: Don't buy cannabis from dealers because it will be poor quality at best, if not contaminated with some poisonous substance or other.

There - how hard is that to understand?

If you've ignored this thread, have continued to get yourselves burned and want sympathy then...

... go look in a dictionary. You'll find it somewhere in between "shit" and "syphilis" :guitar:

Can we close this thread now? It's long since served its purpose and just boring IMO.

Edited by Mr. Sesmesesles

Yeh well... the whole point of this thread IIRC was to warn people that contaminated cannabis was on the streets, in the hope that they'd steer clear of it and maybe even start growing their own.

Eighteen (fucking) months later and that warning has been largely ignored, mostly because people are stupid and don't care.

One more time: Don't buy cannabis from dealers because it will be poor quality at best, if not contaminated with some poisonous substance or other.

There - how hard is that to understand?

If you've ignored this thread, have continued to get yourselves burned and want sympathy then...

... go look in a dictionary. You'll find it somewhere in between "shit" and "syphilis" :unsure:

Can we close this thread now? It's long since served its purpose and just boring IMO.

well stop reading it then :stoned: give the ppl who cant grow and are forced to take to the streets a break! ive found this thread very informative and continue to do so. :notworthy:

Edited by Freekjoy

Mr. Sesmesesles,

Given the way in which these arseholes are continually adapting the type of contaminate to minimise the chance of discovery then it only makes sense that there should be a thread in which these new discoveries can be talked about. You don't have to read it you know, but it will benefit someone and that's someone less likely to get screwed over.

For you and I it may be as black and white as, don't buy dealer weed, but this isn't the case for everyone. Not everyone has the resources or ability to grow, their only pleasure may be the cannabis they get off their mate who swags a few deals here and there, I've seen weed that looked absolutely stonking, smelt great, was dry, everything about it indicated quality until it was burnt (I don't touch your average dealer weed FWIW). HOW are people supposed to find out about this unless it's talked about.

18 months ago the contaminates were easy to spot, huge chunks of silica and sugar for example (by the way silica particles below 5 microns in size are small enough to get into the lungs and potentially cause silicosis.) Well after the initial obvious surge of the chunky silica, the particles became smaller (this is why I have a very powerful microscope to check things out for my mates) and smaller, to the point that these silica particles were seriously hazardous as they could enter the lungs very easily. Not only this but they started introducing other methods of contaminating and increasing weights, far more subtle methods and as time has progressed some of them have got good at it, too good at it.

People need to be kept up to date about it, I can understand you telling people who KNEW about it to clam up if they then went and bought it - I mean, that IS a silly thing to do, but thanks to there only being, what, two official health warnings about it on the local news (neither of which made news like a tainted batch of H would) MONTHS after it was first found, it's not like it's been made that apparent to people unless they so happen to frequent a site that talks about it.

Not everyone is part of a community or has friends who smoke - what about the 45 year old mum who gets a bit every now and again but has nothing else to do with the cannabis circle? How the hell is she supposed to know! What if she isn't in the position to grow.

You see my point here, it's not that black and white mate. You can't expect everyone who smokes to be able to grow, it's just not realistic - another HUGE reason why regulation needs to take place.

Before I started growing my own I used to get weed off a mate and it was cracking - white widow, grapefruit etc, and if I'm out between crops there's a mate who will drop me some off, so technically that's dealer weed (although I don't pay for it) but it's always clean it's local grown. So black and white it really is not, not for everybody.

I wish it was and it would be if prohibition ended as we could then have a regulated market, but we don't. For the people that are well aware and still buy the shite, then I can only agree with Mr. Sesmesesles, but this thread will still, hopefully, help those who are NOT yet aware or fully aware of the extent that this contamination has occurred.

Fruity.

Edited by fruityjuice101

Mr. Sesmesesles,

Given the way in which these arseholes are continually adapting the type of contaminate to minimise the chance of discovery then it only makes sense that there should be a thread in which these new discoveries can be talked about. You don't have to read it you know, but it will benefit someone and that's someone less likely to get screwed over.

For you and I it may be as black and white as, don't buy dealer weed, but this isn't the case for everyone. Not everyone has the resources or ability to grow, their only pleasure may be the cannabis they get off their mate who swags a few deals here and there, I've seen weed that looked absolutely stonking, smelt great, was dry, everything about it indicated quality until it was burnt (I don't touch your average dealer weed FWIW). HOW are people supposed to find out about this unless it's talked about.

18 months ago the contaminates were easy to spot, huge chunks of silica and sugar for example (by the way silica particles below 5 microns in size are small enough to get into the lungs and potentially cause silicosis.) Well after the initial obvious surge of the chunky silica, the particles became smaller (this is why I have a very powerful microscope to check things out for my mates) and smaller, to the point that these silica particles were seriously hazardous as they could enter the lungs very easily. Not only this but they started introducing other methods of contaminating and increasing weights, far more subtle methods and as time has progressed some of them have got good at it, too good at it.

People need to be kept up to date about it, I can understand you telling people who KNEW about it to clam up if they then went and bought it - I mean, that IS a silly thing to do, but thanks to there only being, what, two official health warnings about it on the local news (neither of which made news like a tainted batch of H would) MONTHS after it was first found, it's not like it's been made that apparent to people unless they so happen to frequent a site that talks about it.

Not everyone is part of a community or has friends who smoke - what about the 45 year old mum who gets a bit every now and again but has nothing else to do with the cannabis circle? How the hell is she supposed to know! What if she isn't in the position to grow.

You see my point here, it's not that black and white mate. You can't expect everyone who smokes to be able to grow, it's just not realistic - another HUGE reason why regulation needs to take place.

Before I started growing my own I used to get weed off a mate and it was cracking - white widow, grapefruit etc, and if I'm out between crops there's a mate who will drop me some off, so technically that's dealer weed (although I don't pay for it) but it's always clean it's local grown. So black and white it really is not, not for everybody.

I wish it was and it would be if prohibition ended as we could then have a regulated market, but we don't. For the people that are well aware and still buy the shite, then I can only agree with Mr. Sesmesesles, but this thread will still, hopefully, help those who are NOT yet aware or fully aware of the extent that this contamination has occurred.

Fruity.

right on! :notworthy:

Edited by Freekjoy

Mr. Sesmesesles,

Fruity.

I think that this thread still serves a good purpose - that when some people buy weed - like they inevitably always will - and it's looks to have been adulterated or fucked about with somehow, they can post a description,picture and maybe the general area where it was purchased, and discuss it here.

Weed tampering seems to be a very widespread, fast-moving scene these days, and keeping up with what's going on with it is interesting, as well as informative, IMO. :stoned:

:yinyang:

Edited by Scribb|e

...Can we close this thread now? It's long since served its purpose and just boring IMO.
well stop reading it then :rofl:
Why not take your own advice and steet clear of my posts instead? :rofl:
give the ppl who cant grow and are forced to take to the streets a break! ...
Forced??? Oh puh-leeeeeze spare me that particular piece of bullshit. Nobody is forced to take drugs, let alone get ripped off paying for them; it's a simple matter of personal choice.
...ive found this thread very informative and continue to do so. :rofl:
I'll admit it does have a certain fascination, in a slow-motion train wreck kind of way :spliff:
...what about the 45 year old mum who gets a bit every now and again but has nothing else to do with the cannabis circle?
Oh yeh - 'coz she's really going to be a regular UK420 reader, isn't she? :ninja:
I know that not everybody can grow, I also know that there are people who are too lazy and / or indifferent.
Before I started growing my own I used to get weed off a mate and it was cracking...
And before I started, I'd given up; partly through lack of regular income, but equally because I was fed up with the poor quality. Like I said - it's a choice.
For the people that are well aware and still buy the shite, then I can only agree with Mr. Sesmesesles, but this thread will still, hopefully, help those who are NOT yet aware or fully aware of the extent that this contamination has occurred.
So why not just keep it pinned? Isn't a 63 page thread warning enough? Apparently not for some, but here's a brief summary of the thread so far...

DON'T BUY DEALER WEED BECAUSE...

1. IT'S A POOR QUALITY RIP OFF.

2. IT'S PROBABLY CONTAMINATED WITH TOXIC SUBSTANCES.

3. YOU'RE SUPPORTING ORGANISED CRIME i.e. GANGSTERS WITH GUNS.

It's been that way for a year and a half or more now - how and why is it suddenly going to change?