Is This That Gritty Shite thats going around???

Big - L

Not realy just tastes like plant! Its not making my throat sore or anything, and it works but its not amazing! when i break the buds open they are a bit brownish inside like they were a bit rotten or old im not sure. But there seems to bee alot of resin just not sure if its real!

Does chewing on a tiny bit aggrevate your tonsils/tongue or roof of mouth at all? This is usually the lead/embalming type stuff.

¿Where on Earth did you come across weed with Lead and/or 'embalming stuff' (presumably embalming fluid - formaldehyde - a potent carcinogen) on it?

I've read about the reports from Germany about Lead-tainted weed, and have also read about cases in the US where morons have treated/bought/smoked weed that had actually been dipped in honest-to-bog real embalming fluid - this presumably happening because it's one of the street names for PCP.

Never heard of this outside those two respective countries, though. ;)

:wassnnme:

Going purely by the pictures you've posted up it doesn't really look like it's got the crap over it - not like I've personally seen in the past anyway. If it has got a contaminate on it, then it is very minimal as the leaves etc look rather bare, just like regular cannabis.

Maybe it's just not very good weed and has other issues with it rather than being Brixx+'d.

Guest Dr Benways Assistant

Pic in post #6 looks very suspect to me. Seen something similar, parts had an almost hard shiny coating but that was the worst I saw. I'd ask for a refund.

Hi Scribble,

Traces of all sorts were found in samples taken from contaminated cannabis in the UK, I wish I could link to the doc for you but buggered if I can remember where I found it. Anyway, someone was able to take a sample and have it analysed in a lab, some of the readings came back with arsenic, lead, glucose, embalming type lotion (not the stuff in USA which is supposed to be trippy, this stuff is used simply to seal the wetness inside the buds) and so on.

In future, if in doubt.....don't buy it! Better to go loopy without a smoke than to get hospitalized because of it, you know. If I was there I could tell you in a second, but it's hard to make that call to someone who's going to either chuck or smoke it based on given advice :yinyang: .

Looks like it's just a bit inferior quality, rather than "cut". But like everyone else, I agree it looks a bit suss, on that my advice would be to take it back, chuck it or whatever, because without being there I can't say to you, yeah smoke it. Not with the sort of shit these gits get up to.

Edited by fruityjuice101

Hi mate

I too think the second lot of photos look suspect. The crystals only seem to be concentrated on the exposed edges. I smoked some tainted stuff before - took a few days until it really affected me and my mate. I wasn't too bad, but he spat out some blood - fucking lowlife dealers. Must have been glass or something worse. Hope you figure it out

NT

Thanks for all your help guys, im still not 100% but it seems to be ok.My grow will be finished in about 5 weeks, atleast I know theres no crap in that! Thanks again.

My grow will be finished in about 5 weeks,

Now that's the sensible line of thought.... The only way you truly know what's in it is if you or a very good friend produced it....

Why take risks when it's your health at stake! Avoid those pesky dealers like the plague!

Yup yup yup, well they are about 3 weeks into flower now! Take a Look! Dunno what kinda yeild im gonna get plants are about 3ft tall.

post-29966-1204908075_thumb.jpg

With the floury shit, stick a bit under the tap, give it a shake and squeeze it in ya fingers, it turns into a paste and the water is turned milky white, very dodgy

Christ, I'm gonna be sick... :yinyang:

Guest dr rockster

Hi Bud Boy,

don't what that shit actually is but I've seen it and its the nastiest shit going. :smoke:

Look at a bag of the buds and some are almost black from absorbing too much of whatever this evil cack is.

And when the ash doesnt come off the end and the burning tip smokes kinda weirdly you wonder what prohibition is putting in the kids lungs these days?

Guest djdavid4u
A m8 recently came across some bud, i wouldn't call it grit weed but something was wrong with it, the bud looked pukka just like any other decent green but when smoked the ash would turn rock hard and when you tried to flick it off the whole cherry came off. Any one else had this bud and know what it's tainted with?

:smoke:

sillica if the ash turns oily/tar

Guest dr rockster

Na,not silica.With gritweed the silica can be found in the ash,whole and untouched as it doesnt reach burning temp,around 1400c I think.

Silica is pretty much benign as it doesnt burn and the particles are larger than the alveoli in your lungs so should cough up if some somehow goes down your windpipe.

• Like 1