Is This That Gritty Shite thats going around???

Big - L

I am a Hardcore toker

That makes 2 of us lol .

Sounds like the stuff your smoking has been over fertilized badly and not flushed properly.

Edited by Hardcore Toker

Ha Ha I know you are brother and would like a session. Basically I have great connections at the top of the food chain and everything is like this. Yardie or through other sources. Been told by my friend they spray it first hand but as for the yardies? I tried to take a picture but no luck this stuff has been in and out for a few months and last year with some lovely stuff in between. Basically It looks gorgeous smells gorgeous makes no noise when dropped in a mixing table yet turns black. I smoke cigar like, nearly pure zoots And it just goes black....... lol

It's sure as hell going through the states to. I picked up an 8th just the other day from a fella that's somebody that i go to when i can't go to anybody else you all know what im talking about. Anyway his bud is always cheap, always mad crystally, but never seems exactly "right". The smell and high never match the crystals i believe it's being sprayed with some sort of sugar water, Depending on when the bud is harvested do different buds have different colored kief or are the generally the same. Anyway i grinded up maybe 1.5 grams in my spacecase grinder and in my kief section i had just over a quarter of it filled, i then decided to put this kief ontop of a pretty solid bowl and you would expect that to get you ripped but to my suprise after only just about an hour i was feeling almost sober again anybody else had kief like that? It looks much whiter, then normal kief which is kind of a light golden yellow.

Not sure if this has already been posted, but i feel it needs mentioning that it is no longer the large gangs that are pushing the grit weed in the UK. Instead it is the smaller dealers, sometimes the dealers that are just buying half a 9 are doing it and it's not grit any more so you can't tell by chewing a small piece. Chances are if it looks messed with then it has been, do not smoke it.

This is disgusting and has to stop. The vietnamese are holding the UK together atm as we have no other suppliers, and all they grow is substandard mango x big bud... although with the recent influx of cheap, inferior seeds everyone seems to be growing cheese or trainwreck... :wassnnme:. Greenhouse need shooting, imo.

Edited by NewSkool

With the floury shit, stick a bit under the tap, give it a shake and squeeze it in ya fingers, it turns into a paste and the water is turned milky white, very dodgy

MrX

Guest djdavid4u
Just got some of that oily ash shit too. :oldtoker:

fs

that stuffs the worset, I know if its that oily ash shit just from the smell now, its all got that same smell on the bud, very very faint bullshit,

that stuff is sprayed with gritt/silica

its just much mush finer then the old gritt and wont get you buzzin after the 1st hit

theses people that sell dangerous shit should be reported to crime watch mate thats the way I fell but im no snitch

it could be killin us and they dont care, you think dealers smoke that shit, they pass around all the good weed for personal use mate im tellin you

trust all the good weed out there that there is is passed among the dealers

dealers are scum bags if you ask me but not all of them

It's utter fuckin madness that the erb has now been managed to be corrupted for the sake of the

evil greeny(money).

I've been around the scene for 16plus years.

That includes being involved with the dealing end of things as well.

But the ethics and drive of the people i worked with and myself were in my opinion good.

Yes we were in it to make a bit of cash, but we also had pride in our wears.

We liked it when people would come back with great reports of mashed upness etc.

I remember once about 12 years ago we ran out of flatty and the weed wasn't so rife as it is now.

The only thing that was available was soap. We were involved with about four towns at the time and instead of

making do with the soap to keep things(money) going everybody had a drought fo about two months and we kept the soap at bay.

This in my eyes is the responsible and correct way to conduct business of this type.

Now it seems the pride is taken from how many punters you can have over!

There is a positive side to this how ever.

It means that more and more of us will turn our backs on the streets and grow our own.

As it's not about making money.

It's about getting high :oldtoker:

Just my thoughts.

Ps.

I am no longer involved in any way in the practices mentioned above. just to clarify.

Peace.

This is deffenitely different. i just bought some weed last night and it seems to be covered in some white powdery shit.

Hmmm... I don't want to scaremonger, but click here :oldtoker:

This is deffenitely different. i just bought some weed last night and it seems to be covered in some white powdery shit.

Hmmm... I don't want to scaremonger, but click here lol

See what i mean.

Where's the fuckin pride?? :oldtoker:

Hey Guys,

Just A Quick Question, Im getting a bit worried that the weed I have been buying for a while has some sort of dust on it, that looks very much like THC. It is not crunchy! But when it is burnt alone it doesnt bubble like my homegrown, it catches on fire and burns to ash. Should all kiff bubble or not?

Thanks, M

post-29966-1204888204_thumb.jpg

Hi Choaky,

it all depends how pure it is, if it's got alot of plant material in it then it won't bubble as well, or not at all, peace, Baz :headpain:

Hmmm yeah I thought that, but theres just something about it that doesnt seem rite! The texture of the whole bud seems pretty stiff and hard and smells like pine cones or something.

Can you get a better picture, use a macro, or generally get rid of the underexposure?

I've spent a lot of time studying (not scientifically, but with a powerful telescope, rinsings etc, NOT CHEMICAL breakdowns) contaminated weed now, it doesn't matter how subtle they are being, I can spot it.

A big part of it is in the smell.... Does it smell chemical/odd, 99% of the time, this stuff smells of anything BUT natural skunk.

Does chewing on a tiny bit aggrevate your tonsils/tongue or roof of mouth at all? This is usually the lead/embalming type stuff.

There is contaminate that does not crunch under the incisors, at all, but this stuff (and it's about as stealth as the glass gets micron wise) CAN still be crunched against your MOLARS - ie get a bit of bud in there and chew it over and over, usually nothing at first, then slowly, crunch crunch crunch.

If it tastes sweet it's probably glucose with, well, your guess is as good as mine, or brix plus.

If you have a microscope available it is very useful to collect some "crystals" from the suspected weed on a glass slide, apply only a couple of seconds of heat above the "crystals", not directly at it. THC will melt down into puddles, contaminate, on the whole, will burn and show carbon. Don't mistake burnt plant material for contaminate - be very careful about gathering the crystal to ensure that this is all you collect for study.

If it doesn't smell too weird, doesn't taste sweet, isn't wet but "dry" (you'd know what I mean), doesn't have a rock solid outside which, when broken through, reveals softer green inside (dipped in binding agent and then contaminate), doesn't crunch and another easy give away - doesn't collect loads of dust in the bottom of the baggy if you shake it, then chance are you're aright - thing is, with buying it, you never know.

The slyer stuff which doesn't really seem like a binding agent was used, rather it was dusted with road marker or flour etc, will quickly fill the bottom of your baggy with lots of dust if you give it a really QUICK shake - thc this is not, thc tends to stick to the bag and you may get a tiny bit in the bottom, but shake it and see what happens, if a shit load of stuff gathers in the bottom, chuck it. When was the last time even the most crystally weed made that much dust from a light shake.

HTH.

FJ.

Edited by fruityjuice101

Hey Guys,

Just A Quick Question, Im getting a bit worried that the weed I have been buying for a while has some sort of dust on it, that looks very much like THC. It is not crunchy! But when it is burnt alone it doesnt bubble like my homegrown, it catches on fire and burns to ash. Should all kiff bubble or not?

Thanks, M

Hi mate, it's hard to tell from that picture as it is quite small and a bit dark. From your description is does sound as though you've got contaminate weed there. From the fact that you are asking the question and suspect that it may be the case, indicates that it is probably the problem. I good way of telling at a glance whether it is some kind of contaminate on the weed instead of just resin glands is to look at the stalks. Many strains have resin on their stalks but it is very distinctive and is also generally very hairy aswell. If you have some kind of contaminate on there then the stalks will look just as reninous as the weed itself, whereas if it is clean weed then there will be a marked difference between the two. :(

As mentioned, if the extracted resin has plant matter it in then it won't necessarily bubble as all pure resins do. So that's not really an indicator of a contaminate or not.

Edited by grobag
spelling