Is This That Gritty Shite thats going around???

Big - L

I just recently got some grit shit. I gave it back to my friend the next day and told him it was sprayed. He got so many complaints that he does not even sell any more! I never heard of this being done to weed until I started living in the U.K. again. When I told my friends across the pond about "spraying" they were shocked and disgusted.

i posted the same thing ages ago. maybe in this thread. it keeps getting dug out

Simple if the trichs crunche in your teeth, dont smoke it EVER... maybe BHO or eat it? but plz dont smoke it. and im pretty sure its silicate/glass flakes

that shit is liquid sillica

them things u get in shoe boxs that attracts water

after the ash is burn the sillica is drawin water in to the ash

thats my theory

well done that man

I heard they are spraying the weed with gbh & other strange things , thats why its so trippy ,, dont know if its true but & is it always wet ? :spliff: profit eh ..

surely that would cost money to add another drug ,sugar water yes

maybe they left this one more than 6 weeks by mistake so it had an effect :spliff:

Yeah i got some of this recently didnt notice till i got home and looked at it under mi loupe :D but on the plus side there were a few seeds in there which i intend to grow

and yeah it taste like shite :!: :yahoo:

yeah, the supply is always a bit sketchy up north, here in brum its always there and always good :yahoo:.

had some guys come down from wigan to pick up in brum :]

rSc

I got stung with an oz of it last year. I was not happy :yahoo: . I ended up putting it through the volcano to prevent inhaling red hot sand or whatever the shit is that they decide to spray it with. I hope the ass hole who invented this technique of sand blasting good buds meets a tragic end and fast!

you really don't wanna be smoking that stuff, I've been hearing a few horror stories of late - people coughing up blood and allsorts. :rofl:

Edited by Lizard

we just bought a henry of this stuff that yous are all talking about. id never even heard about this gritweed thingumy until recently. To me it looks strange straight off. cos when you've seen weed, and especially when you grow it, you know what it looks like, and this stuff looks like it is wee small buds but there all dusty and hard and basically look rather odd. this stuff we just bought there now doesnt even have any discernible scent and its not cos ive got a slight cold. Don't know what the hit is like yet cos we were already stoned anyway on a bit of fairly mediocre hash. you just cant buy decent smoke anymore. Like we all keep saying, grow your own stone. we're in the west of ireland. the grit is moving...