Is This That Gritty Shite thats going around???

Big - L

Just to think some people out there don't actaully know what it feels like to be properly high. They smoke this laced shite which gives a slight different feeling but is overwhelmed by sore dry throat and a pounding headache and they think it's normal.

Edited by RED-EYE-GEEZA

Guest Dr Benways Assistant
Just to think some people out there don't actaully know what it feels like to be properly high. They smoke this laced shite which gives a slight different feeling but is overwhelmed by sore dry throat and a pounding headache and they think it's normal.

Then when they get some real weed they think being high is schizophrenia :rofl:

Then when they get some real weed they think being high is schizophrenia :unsure:

yeah they like nooo i'm dying. the don't realise it's just a rush of thc then they get a friggin panic attack and they don't know how to handle it. that why when people graduate from soapbar/gritweed to normal strong stuff they think they're going doolally and there's all this shit about schizophrenia and psychosis.

Edited by RED-EYE-GEEZA

Watch this

Nuff said....

Fuckin hell! The last 8th i've bought was burning very dodgy also. And the ash didn't fell down :wink:

Guest djdavid4u

i just got a £10 of this shit weed

it looks like too much thc and it tastes sweet to the toung

it burrns quite well in to grey ash

it smells like grit weed

i think its sugar wate or glucose

Guest djdavid4u
Watch this

Nuff said....

that shit is liquid sillica

them things u get in shoe boxs that attracts water

after the ash is burn the sillica is drawin water in to the ash

thats my theory

but the weed i got now is sugar weed but its not that decectable

sugar weed burns in to hard ash aswel dosent it?

I'm in Oxford and we have every sort of dodgy trick going on with the weed you could ever imagine. My nephews mate of 17 years has been shotting this stuff thats very dry and sounds like a stone when you drop it on the table. a lot of this stuff is being brought by teenagers. It's big money. Money brings criminals and wankers who couldn't give a monkeys what it taste like as long as it sells. I started outside a few years ago and had some lovely plants. Due to all this shit weed and lack of anything to smoke, Ive had to come indoors. The seeds are from a friend and I've no idea what they are, but they did me well outside and they are looking great at the moment. Oh by the way. Hello. first time on here and it's been good to reading.

I'm in South east London and I bought about a 1/4 Of this shit. i grinded it up. and then in the grinder there looked like there was a hell of a lot of THC In the end I tasted It and it tasted Like FLOUR. can you believe what has the world come to these days dodgy dealers every where Im gonna start to grow soon as this is just getting ridiculous.

LEgAlIzE :unsure:

My friend has a large "retail" operation, just to mention a few of thethings he has come across:

Ground glass (grit weed) - even the govenrment know about this contaminated rubbish and put a health warning up on FRANK.com.

Sawdust

Flour/Chalk

Sugar water (hard & black ash weed)

Silicone

Salt

And they spray/add this stuff all through the flowering period so this stuff is not just on the surface of the bud, but all through it.

Its to maximize weight and ultimately profit.

Bastards. Long gone are the days when you could cop smething nice on the street.

Most commercially grown british stuff is now just churned out, so its damp and uncured when it hits the streets, again, water = extra weight = extera money... and wet weed is shit weed.

Who ever invented doing this to weed (spraying it with shit) should be hung, drawn and quartered and then his head shoved in a giant bucket so that everyone could piss upon it. This hopefully would discourage the vermin of society from ruining good quality buds.

This hopefully would discourage the vermin of society from ruining good quality buds.

Doubt it, theres money involved and people are willing to take all kinds of risks for money.

Look at the laws in some asian countries where the death penalty is enforced for cannabis yet people still grow, smuggle and sell the stuff cos theres always people ready to spend money on buying it.

Therefore no matter what punishment is given for adulterating pure cannabis, people will always do it as it leads to greater money gains

Edited by Jim_jim