Is This That Gritty Shite thats going around???

Big - L

Hiya

Doesn't anyone check their goods before they pay these days?

well thats the point isn't it-how many people do you know that do a x100 scope check everytime they buy some weed-if you tried that on the frontline it would 'raise some eyebrows'.

not cool to sell it on if you discover its bogus-coz that makes you bogus too

As the title suggest , the mrs mum brought me an eighth up from nottingham & too me it looks like its got too much thc to match the smell if that makes sense . It looks better than it smells & this powder falls off all over :rofl:

Ill start with what mediocre weed looks like then the weed in question :stoned:

its all those viatnamies flooding the country setting up grow ops in houses and using illegal immigrants to look after the op. (thanks labour!!!) alot of what they spray the stuff with is sugar water so if its got a caramel smell and taste thats what it is as the sugar turns to caramel once heated. but some really mad bad people spray it with ground up glass (thats the gritty stuff) or sillicon (thats the stuff that the welsh miners was dying of when they inhaled it.) All done to add weight and make more money sick isnt it.

ts all those viatnamies flooding the country setting up grow ops in houses and using illegal immigrants to look after the op.

Actually, it appears to be coming from Holland too. I wouldn't be so quick to blame immigrants :stoned:

loadds of dutch goi ng around our way at mo all of it sprayed dont buy it people.

a mate came around the other day with some reckoned he had some really nice crystally weed. till i showed him under my 100x lense he was not happy

Edited by cropman

thats right it is all over the f***ing place,

including holland(brought some from a coffeeshop but could not remember which one!)

also been told it has been in spain,i know its been in the uk,

FU**ING SH**HEADS!

grow your own then you have no worries!

MASTERWIDOW :wub:

• 4 weeks later...
Guest djmartinh

I bought some street weed

Smell lovely, get you and get you blitzed. Doesn't even taste bad, but the buds leave a sparkle on your fingers.

Guest djmartinh
Bought some weed yesterday at a local coffeeshop.

When i crumble it mix with tabacco, roll it and smoke it. The ash is rock hard and doesn't fall of have to brake it off...

Normally when i light normal ash it produces a flame this ash does nothing..

Anyone got a clue what this means?

Never encountered this before...

Cheers V

We've had that shit here, it's almost as if they ingeniously fed it something before the chop. It's like and oily / plastic like substance I reckon.

I've also seen weed that doesn't dry out, is covered in yellow balls like wax, sand, sugar, brix, salt solution and glass. I could go on and on.

All this oly started august 06 when all the big raids were.

Edited by djmartinh

I got to page 21....couldn't read anymore :rofl:

What i find strange is that people still buy it, i know not everyone is in position to grow their own, but why buy it. It doesn't make sense. People convince them selves they need to smoke everyday, but they aren't going to get stoned of this crap. I know one person who was made rather ill smoking this stuff.

I have no doubt in my mind that it is sand, it crunches when you bite it, and it weights a hefty amount. Someone i know tried to seperate it, and from 14g there was 7g of what i think is sand.

Its like the soap bar days, people saying its all i can get, well thats all you will get if you keep buying it! Whats to stop it, unfortunatly it's a unregulated market. Only way of stopping it is to stop buying it :yinyang:

Piece of piss

I got to page 21....couldn't read anymore :spliff:

What i find strange is that people still buy it, i know not everyone is in position to grow their own, but why buy it. It doesn't make sense. People convince them selves they need to smoke everyday, but they aren't going to get stoned of this crap. I know one person who was made rather ill smoking this stuff.

I have no doubt in my mind that it is sand, it crunches when you bite it, and it weights a hefty amount. Someone i know tried to seperate it, and from 14g there was 7g of what i think is sand.

Its like the soap bar days, people saying its all i can get, well thats all you will get if you keep buying it! Whats to stop it, unfortunatly it's a unregulated market. Only way of stopping it is to stop buying it :guitar:

Piece of piss

just got an8th and it's very suspect, not gritty but it has a real spongy feel and smokes horrible. the ash is rock hard and you have to flick it off with your fingers. the sad thing is people don't even realise they're smoking adulterated weed and even think it's good! i'm never buying weed agaimn unless direct from the grower.

Ok, a source in my town who buys from manchester has received very light coloured bud, which is very heavy. Its not grit weed, but definantly a dusty/waxxy substance which has been sprayed on. After a few joints my friends woke up the next day to find there lips blistered and ulcers on the roof of their mouthes. The actual quality of smoke at the time is a bad taste but not too harsh on the throat, which seemed better than other contaminated alternatives available. This is the first time i have seen direct physical harm as a result of smoking contaminated weed, in the 18 months that contaminated weed has been widely available in the north west of england.

Please be incredibly careful and aware if you have to buy your smoke.

Was speaking to a mate of mine the other day who lives in Cardiff and he said he had some weed that was very waxy. He woke in the night and coughed up a large waxy ball................nice :yinyang:

Edited by KC33

Guest shrooms

If it is good bud when you break it open it should have nice sticky resin in the middle.And when you have got it wrapped in your pocket in jeans and you walk passed your mum in her living room and she goes what is that smell and you say weed and she says put that stuff away you are making the room stink now that is good bud.And it makes coulours look brighter and gives you the mega horn for pussy and music makes you feel really euphoric and the name of the bud in question jack herer or pkk.That is good bud a general relaxed feeling on your first toot and none of them signs then grit or not that stuff is standard go for the 20 percent give or take a few either way thc strains

Edited by shrooms

• 2 weeks later...

Yes people its a sad day,skunk is one thing i thought could never be tampered with but .......been reading and i aint seen the salt one,,i bought some some last year xmas which made my mind up to grow for myself,i bought a qtr looked lovely i cracked a bud open and so called crystals were flying all over my tray,,thought ,thats strange as you do had a taste and it was salt to the extent i think it was dipped into a really salty solution of water then dried,it was awful,,,come on ppl if ya got a cupboard grow it and be gone with these low lifers ,

herb

Edited by herbsuperbbaby

Ok, a source in my town who buys from manchester has received very light coloured bud, which is very heavy. Its not grit weed, but definantly a dusty/waxxy substance which has been sprayed on. After a few joints my friends woke up the next day to find there lips blistered and ulcers on the roof of their mouthes. The actual quality of smoke at the time is a bad taste but not too harsh on the throat, which seemed better than other contaminated alternatives available. This is the first time i have seen direct physical harm as a result of smoking contaminated weed, in the 18 months that contaminated weed has been widely available in the north west of england.

Please be incredibly careful and aware if you have to buy your smoke.

yep i got a oscar of this not so long ago on the wirral

i know of the dealer thru a m8 cut a long story short i got it and i made him take it back to his gaff to weigh it coz it looked like a half oz

back at his and the digi scales said 28.3 minus the bag happy dayz i felt a cunt but things you gotta do init,

well got home and on closer inspection well the pics at start of this say it all

FUCK BRICKDUST yes yes Brickdust thats what it was sprayed with apparantly

this is why we should be licenced to grow our own as you are goner die or get seriosly ill if you have to smoke

this shite, the dealers make enough money ripping of innocent users everyday with there £20 for 2.2g

now there making £40 4 a 2.2gram bag not even an 8th, there making £250+an oscar

seriosly grow your own better for your health and pocket

rage out soz it gets me wound up still :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

I got to page 21....couldn't read anymore :unsure:

What i find strange is that people still buy it, i know not everyone is in position to grow their own, but why buy it.

Psychological addiction, perhaps? This is my first visit to this thread since page 34 and it's over 16 months old now; there were others preceding it, too. A year and a half later and people are still buying this shit :unsure:

It's like lottery tickets, to stop buying now, would be a private admission for many, that all the money they've spent on this shit was totally wasted.

Yes - as long as people keep buying this stuff, people will keep selling it; but it's not a problem that's confined to cannabis, or to the UK, either. There have been several threads complaining about the declining quality of the gear sold in Amsterdam coffeeshops and even the locals admit there's a problem.

What's happened out there (to recap), is that there have been several major busts of Dutch commercial growers - people who, although they grew for money, had some personal interest in their produce. Now they've gone, the vacuum has been filled by mainly Polish gangs, who see cannabis purely asa cash crop, the profit from which must be maximised using any available means. The same is true of the Vietnamese growers who have settled in the UK.

Even where pukka weed is being grown, it's mostly being stripped of resin and blasted with adulterants which mimic trichs, while the resin is being turned into soap. Nobody cares about what they're producing any more, only the money to be made from it.

With legalisation unlikely for the foreseeable future, the only way to guarantee the quality of your weed is to grow your own. My heart goes out to those who can't, but that's the way it is and while I think it's important to keep the issue of adulterated weed in the spotlight, I do wish people would stop complaining about getting burned.