Is This That Gritty Shite thats going around???

Big - L

Guest dr rockster

Hi Vigor,

gritweed isnt affected tastewise by the silica as it doesnt melt and just ends up in the ash.

But there has been gritweed in the past that has been treated with brix+ as well.

Combine that with the fact they tumble the buds,you get an idea of how bad pot has been in the UK.

I don't know what your pot was fucked up with,but I recognise it easily enough.

Lets call it PVC Green eh?

Or maybe Plastic Cancer ? :smoke:

Poly Vinyl Lung Stick?

Na,best call it what it is: Fucking Filth. ;)

That's bad man, I have whiplash from that car crash, my neck was endly not hurting for a few days and since that J it's back pretty bad, my lungs also hurt, dizzy headache. Think i'll quit smoking for a while again. This is a good push in the back to quit and only smoke my own weed...

Would also like to know what it is or if it's the same as gritweed (adulterated with fine silica(glass)) does that taste like a battery?:

just my luck, but last time i ran out and was waiting for my harvest i got sum gritweed - late last year during the draut, it never had the battery effect this newer stuff has and was easy to identify by the crunchiness of a bit between the teeth, but this new stuff doesnt do that, making it pretty difficult to identify when ure out on the street buyin it - its not till you get back and spark the spliff that you really notice sumthins wrong! i think that maybe partly why theyre doing this 2nd generation of contaminated stuff...??!!?? the grit was too easy to identify instantly?!?

Man wish those money makers and crackheads would fanish

Now i got an excuse to get some lung x-ray's haha always wanted to see how they look like after 7 years of smoking. Might be a good punch in the face! Docter didn't wanna make it if i didn't had any problems, now i do and a reason to make his ass shoot a pic :)

Edited by vigor

The pics of the earlier ash residu from the gram weed is now liquit like.

Thought i'd pick it up and look at it again and my fingers got dirty :)

I decided to go there again and buy and buy an other 5 euro of it. go to the police and report them this is not OK. And get it analized. Hope i can do it anonymously lol

post-12385-1192731559_thumb.jpg

Edited by vigor

friend popped down from leeds last week.........he had some huge buds that were covered in something........but no idea what.

the buds are rock hard and smell ok, but you can peal off this white stuff and its flaky........reminds me of something kind of chalky............no problems with burning etc.

anyone else seens this........ :ouch:

as for that stuff pictured there...........is that not the stuff covered in flour that just dont burn.......... :rofl:

Edited by neogeo

Hi

Contanimated Cannabis; Gritweed Or "How the government is killing you by proxy'.

If you are a regular cannabis smoker you may have noticed that cannabis supplies are increasingly being contaminted with a grit-like substance which is being added by criminal gangs to add weight to their product. This video is further evidence of how the current prohibition of cannabis is doing more harm than good and could lead to serious health problems in future.

This video is a mash-up of youtube videos relating to dangerous contaminted cannabis which is being sold across Europe. Hopefully this video will raise awareness of this problem and help people avoid the gritweed, sweet-bud and other contaminted forms of cannabis...

For more info please see:

www.cannaprag.net

ukcia.org

softsecrets.nl

Bongme

UK420 say dump the dealers and the prohibitionists and grow your own... :unsure:

Edited by bongme

Was operation Keymer responsible for the decline in decent commercial weed? Weren't something like 80 percent of those arrested just small percy growers or am I mistaken?

Oh they fucked up big time in that video!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rofl: Stupid fucks!

Were you see them sratching a CD with the bud? ALL BUD DOES THIS!!!! i have just tried it now and i can assure 110% my home grown has no grit in and it scratched the cd just like on the video! Muppets should get there facts right first!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rofl:

I never bothered trying that, but now you said that itchy I felt compelled to do it.

I have to agree with you, it's probably not as bad a grit weed scratches but my 100% pure homegrown also scratches a CD, even more so a CDR!

DOH!

I think anything other than a lint free cloth will scratch a CDR though!

Informative vid otherwise, but not the answer to the lack of education in our society.

friend popped down from leeds last week.........he had some huge buds that were covered in something........but no idea what.

the buds are rock hard and smell ok, but you can peal off this white stuff and its flaky........reminds me of something kind of chalky............no problems with burning etc.

anyone else seens this........ :)

as for that stuff pictured there...........is that not the stuff covered in flour that just dont burn.......... lol

i wouldn't put it past someone to put chalk in it. Once a big fluffy fucker now a rock hard pale lump. not too sure how chalks burns though. still i've seen someone selling what he called white widow. yeah it was white but only because it was dipped in flour.

i've seen weed from the Midlands recently that is difficult to spot as a fake. It looks like white weed-is not gritty or sweet. Has no obvious artificial taste-the only thing that you'd notice at first glance is that for such white weed it doesn't smell much. There is a faint acrid smell to it-but only faint. I didn't get a hit off of it-but kiddies used to smoking soap/low grade are loving it because they think that they've got clean dry weed for a reasonable price (£140-£150).

I could only be certain that it was moody after looking at it x60-100 at which maginfication the crystaline flakes were clear.

I noticed a reference to chalk above-which rang a bell as after sucking at a bit of it for a while there was a vaguely chalky taste-that doesn't necessarily mean it's chalk-i guess alot of things could give a similar taste. Whatever it is-it seems to be stuck to the bud as when it's in a bag the white stuff doesn't collect at the bottom-nor could i get some to shake off bud tapping the bud on glass etc.

Clearly the money dread types are getting more sophisticated with their shit head behavoir :wink:

Alright mate, I havent read all the 53 pages so someone else may have said this already but if you wanna know if its definately the griity shite then pinch a bud an lick the crumbs from your fingers then grind the crumbs between your teeth. if it crunches at all DONT smoke it. ring the guy/girl that sold it to you an tell them not to give you that shite agian. then ring some idiot you know an tell them you have some nice green, that way you can get your money back on it ;)

Also with regards to the chalky shite, the only real way to tell if you aint a scientist with a microscope, is to watch the way it burns an 'listen' to the ash as you knock it off, it goes kinda 'crunchy' wen you 'snap' the ash off the end.

if you have not smoked enough to know how real green burns then if you have any doubt just dont smoke it. better to be safe than sorry.

Doesn't anyone check their goods before they pay these days?

i never part with my cash now till i am happy i have uncontaminated bud.

happy smoking :)

Edited by EaszyStoner

Alright mate, I havent read all the 53 pages so someone else may have said this already but if you wanna know if its definately the griity shite then pinch a bud an lick the crumbs from your fingers then grind the crumbs between your teeth. if it crunches at all DONT smoke it. ring the guy/girl that sold it to you an tell them not to give you that shite agian. then ring some idiot you know an tell them you have some nice green, that way you can get your money back on it ;)

;):no:lollol

You are the idiot that bought it

NSS :)