Is This That Gritty Shite thats going around???

Big - L

has anyone come into contact with "grit weed"?

i got some today it looked fucked

dont smoke that shit if u come into contact with it

it will look like some NICE bud but it is int its contaminated with GLASS

havnt seen proper grit weed for almost a year now alot of bud covered in what seems to be a sugar spray or something similar its all bad shit unlucky...

has anyone come into contact with "grit weed"?

i got some today it looked fucked

dont smoke that shit if u come into contact with it

it will look like some NICE bud but it is int its contaminated with GLASS

Hello mate , there has been a little bit of talk about grit weed on here lol

grit weed talk

I hope you backed it to your dealer :yahoo:

Edited by withnail

Theres plenty of threads on here about this m8, general consensus is it aint glass(common sense kinda tells me not many people are gonna go to the trouble of spraying bud with glass, seriously injuring your customers aint good for repeat business), and is probably brix or some other sythentic product designed to add weight, my understanding of it from articles on the forum is that its pretty safe to smoke, ive seen some that had ridiculus amounts of clearly non organic matter falling of it, i still joined in the session and ive smoked far worse tbh, wouldnt like to smoke it regularly tho obviously.

Theres plenty of threads on here about this m8, general consensus is it aint glass(common sense kinda tells me not many people are gonna go to the trouble of spraying bud with glass, seriously injuring your customers aint good for repeat business), and is probably brix or some other sythentic product designed to add weight, my understanding of it from articles on the forum is that its pretty safe to smoke, ive seen some that had ridiculus amounts of clearly non organic matter falling of it, i still joined in the session and ive smoked far worse tbh, wouldnt like to smoke it regularly tho obviously.

The Gaurdian had a report from the Asthma Asoceation (excuse the spelling) saying thay'd tested it and it was a spray for tiuching up wight lines on the road and it was made from minute particals of glass but that it seemed to do no more harm than smoking anything.

Cant tell you the exact artical I'm afraid but I rember because my mum had seen it and asked if I had seen "grit weed " lol

Legion.

Havent seen grit weed around here for a while now :doh:

Might be that the dealers couldnt sell it :ouch: So maybe you got the rest of the countries grit weed up near you?

Best thing I did was pour the last bunch of that stuff all over the floor in front of the dealer, going back a while now :rofl: Was worth it to see his face.......and I didnt have to pay for it, as I explained to him that I would pay for weed but not grit. B)

Ms Powerband :yep:

Grit weed IS sprayed with glass beads (either from road marking or sand-blasting). I have seen it with my own eyes (and teeth!) several times. It makes shit weed look OK at first glance, but on closer inspection will make you really pissed off. I have also had 'sugar weed' (stalk tastes sugary) - they are different contaminants.

found this on youtube!

scum the lot of them!. but eggsy and 2 hats from the glc crack me up :smoke:

e2a: heres

Edited by GuerrillaGardener

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Folks,

A friend of mine is working in a biological analysis center and had a closer look to his weed,

as he bought it to his usual dealer but had the feeling it was gritty or at least sprayed with something.

He found out a presence of "Coffee Creamer" in it, you know this dessicated milk powder...

Seems like ANYTHING is used to make more weight !!

Effing @rseholes...

Peace

• 2 weeks later...

All i can get is gritty shit! I'm 5 weeks from finishing my first grow since moving over 2years ago and i havnt had a good smoke in ages so i decide to go out to look for aome and all i have been able to find is grit! Any one else havin the same issues or is it just in birmingham / west midlands.

I wouldnt mind meeting up if any one up for it i am sick of sobriety :wub:

Greetings Thergood,

All I can say is just be patient m8, there are alot of us who have been or are in the same boat as you :spliff:. I thought 5 weeks sounded a long time when I was at that stage, but now I only have two weeks left and I think I'll be rewarded for my patience :guitar:.

I also don't think it's prudent to ask to meet up with peeps on this site for the purpose of buying canna. Not what the site is about m8 :unsure:. Just focus on your grow, and you'll be all the more pleased when you finally harvest and get some of your own homegrown canna :yinyang:. Good luck with your grow.

Peace and one love

Buffalosoldier

Dont mean to offend but ibeen comin here long enough to know that. I am not actually asking for weed just to meet like minded peeps who also might be struggling man and i know 5 weeks isnt as bad as 8 weeks but i am just sick of grit.

I know homegrown the best but i been out of action for nearly 2years now and i dont think i have had a decent smoke in that time but think more growers should get together and be friendly you know.

Thats why my msn addy is public.

Dont mean to offend but ibeen comin here long enough to know that. I am not actually asking for weed just to meet like minded peeps who also might be struggling man and i know 5 weeks isnt as bad as 8 weeks but i am just sick of grit.

I know homegrown the best but i been out of action for nearly 2years now and i dont think i have had a decent smoke in that time but think more growers should get together and be friendly you know.

Thats why my msn addy is public.

Greetings Thergood,

I don't think you're offending anyone m8 :band:, and you've been here far longer than me, so know the rules alot better than me :cheers:. Grit weed is all you can get where I live m8. Unless you have a friend who is growing homegrown, then it sure looks dire out there my friend ;).

As for meeting like-minded people who are struggling, then there's a few of us on here lol. It's been up and down for me as well where the canna situation is concerned so I know exactly how you feel m8, and it is very disheartening. All I can say is roll on the next 5 weeks my friend :spliff:

Peace and one love

Buffalosoldier

hey.. i live in eastern europe.. and i bought some weed from russian dealers over here and got that gritty weed. like... never had this problem before.. guess i have to stop smokin dealer trash for ever. B) its better to be without than to be wif shiat-

btw, i threw that bag away.. but the dealers were too protected, so i cant beat them. fuck them