Is This That Gritty Shite thats going around???

Big - L

My last grow was with a 400w light and a 205 nft system which had to get the chop due to unforeseen circumstances. This time I have to downsize to a 125w enviro and soil. The light was too much for my drobe and the nft system was too loud. I am gonna stick to Dr Atomics Northern Lights because of its low odor. I am also going to redo my exhaust to make it more silent. Any ideas suggestions?

I love how my thread about me getting back into growing because of shit weed got moved, my posts are always moved without any one reading them. I know this one will be deleted, I always feel like I'm in the states when I'm on this site.

Bigfoot Phill

I never wished to have even a minute amount of Silica in my lungs, now i have it in there, and have a few times in the past, feel choked up.

I am definately 100 percent growing my own.

NEVER SMOKE STREET SHIT.

Although on a more positive note, people who have smoked this, i wouldn't worry to much, the amount going inside your lungs is only enough to scar them like a cut.

Your not a miner, there isn't enough to cause silicosis, you would have to smoke oz's of this shit week in week out.

ChildofHorus

hi guys,

just got a half from my usual chap and i think it might be grit but im not sure.

post-24207-1185407863_thumb.jpg

sorry for the crappy quality but i've only got my phone camera at the mo.

it smells good

looks alright (not covered in so called crystals)

i've rubbed and crushed various little bits of bud and theres no residue on my fingers.

nor when i shake it.

i've eaten the powder from the bottom of my grinder and 90% tastes and feels just like normal powder.

only problem is, i do get a tiny amount of the crunch when i smoke or eat a little bit.

any ideas what this could be? as most of the reports ive read about grit/silica weed is waaay worse than the stuff im looking. Also how safe do you think it is? im using filters just to be on the safe side but it totally kills the smoke :guitar:

• 3 weeks later...

Wow, long thread..:)

Commercial weed (read:Imported Dutch, mainly) is ALWAYS contaminated in some way or other now. It's pretty much a fact of life, in the same way hash/resin has been in this country since early 90s.

More recently the substance of choice for the bulk of the exporters has been FLOUR, especially since the silica spraying got so much attention. I suspect silica sand gave a better weight/volume ratio, unfortunately it also fucks peoples respiratory system.

I can live with smoking flour (most of which you can knock off) if I have to until someone crops something and is feeling benevolent :yep:

Don't forget at the end of the day these are businessmen, making money. That's it. The guys who run the huge `merical grows in Holland and other parts of the Netherlands dont really give a fuck about anything than profit. The guys who dictate and oversee the logistics (transportation, distribution etc) are not the same geeky nice guys who grow it. Vast majority of them are mixed up with charlie, smack, sex trade, firearms, you name it.

I have not seen ONE batch of completely untained commerical weed for at least a year and a half now. And I have seen a LOT of weed... some of it is worse than others, but largely luck.

It's a real shame because a lot of the smoke isnt even that bad to begin with - it's not like they are trying to make it LOOK better (though obviosuly extra dust/sparkle did create that illusion to the untrained eye) - it's all about WEIGHT and PROFIT. You may not think a bit of flour is gonna add much weight, and to your 1/8ths 1/4s and oz it doesn't really, but these guys aint shipping Ozs or K's, they're shipping TONS, or at least hundreds or thousands of kilos. cut that amount with just 1% flour and you are making 1000s for nothing.

As is the mantra of the hallowed grounds of uk420.com - Grow your own.... (or get someone with less to lose to grow it for you - because it's less risky :) )

Better still everyone - OVERGROW (RIP) , get out there and plant in the country, in the towns, MALE and FEMALE. Cast your seeds far and wide......start next May! If hundreds or thousands of us could be bothered to do this, THEN the authorities would have a fight on their hands to control it.

TTFN

"Is it not enough to see that the Garden is beautiful without having to believe there are fairies at the bottom of it?"

:no: over the last year ive had to smoke so much of the grit :) it proper pissin me off! i first came across it when i got an oz last christmas time since then had hardly any quality stuff. :yep: DONT BUY IT ANYBODY PLEASE!!! :) had headaches n shit and been ill a few times this year all coz of that shite i think :)lol

...... I have never seen weed do this in all my years of smokin, my grinder even looks different from all the stuff falling off. A couple bags into it and my girlfriend and I started getting sick. Now its been 24 hours since we have boycotted weed yet again and I have just received permission to grow again. :):yep::)

Anyone else deal with this weed?....

See my new post - it's probably FLOUR. It doesnt crunch, doesnt taste of anything, and goes black if you burn it. I have information from very reliable source, if it is commerically grown (Dutch) weed, it is probably covered with FLOUR at present.

:blub: over the last year ive had to smoke so much of the grit :soap: it proper pissin me off! i first came across it when i got an oz last christmas time since then had hardly any quality stuff. :wink: DONT BUY IT ANYBODY PLEASE!!! :!: had headaches n shit and been ill a few times this year all coz of that shite i think :yinyang::blub:

Troubled Mind

GRRROOOWWWW YOOOUUURRR OOWWWNNNNNNNN!

Get a couple of good smoking buddies ( have to be really trust worthy.. ) to start growing to, then theres not gona be much chance of your group being out of smoke.

:blub: over the last year ive had to smoke so much of the grit :soap: it proper pissin me off! i first came across it when i got an oz last christmas time since then had hardly any quality stuff. :wink: DONT BUY IT ANYBODY PLEASE!!! :!: had headaches n shit and been ill a few times this year all coz of that shite i think :yinyang::blub:

»»ßågσ™««

Words go around my area that 90% of the stock bought is actually blasted by sand or glass. I bought, sorry found an oz that was taking the fuckin piss, i mean really bad. 8g of the oz was glass n sand mixed. I threw it in the bin!

My friend who smocked his oz ended up ringing in work the following week with a sicky cos he was caoughing up blood and throwing up...

So please people dont encourage these tossers who contaminate gods gift with shite by purchasing it....Fuck them, were independant and can look after our own, by GROWING it our selves...

When you grow your own and smoke it, even if its shite looking, no thc it will still be a better smoke than this imported shite.

its fukin back in the north east again..but this time it seems less gritty and the shit left over in the bag is green powdery stuff it dont look like silica but it cant be good whatever it may be. :stoned:

• 2 weeks later...
Gmaninnirvana

Video 2......http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=k8QNeU-B3Kk&mode=related&search=

You may have to copy and paste this link in addy bar