Is This That Gritty Shite thats going around???

Big - L

I'm talking about the latest government health warning about the buds being sprayed with glass to weigh them down. They appear crystalised and of good quality when in matter of fact they are lethal.

Have any1 heard of this?

you should google.... gritweed/glass weed

I think just about the whole site has heard of it mate - aint u seen the 3000 page thread on Grit weed?

I've read, and heard, of the following being added to cannabis:

Dimethyltryptamine (DMT), also known as N,N-dimethyltryptamine, is a psychedelic tryptamine.

where have ya read it and who told it ya?

Can't remember exactly where I saw it online - I'm sure I saved it but that HD died and to be replaced and if I did save it, it's now somewhere on one of a thousand or so discs.

Been told it by a few people over last several months - since before Christmas. I was advised that it is put on low grade bud and leaf to give a very short but intense high - which I have had with some I've had. Only heard about it in London area so far.

Edited by PJ Weed

Hughie Green

Aye its all over Scotland too, there is another strange deal people have been getting up here bags of weed with tiny buds and a load of loose semi powdered weed (broken up bud and leaves) the powdery stuff is the only part that is smokeable as the tiny buds seem to be slightly wet but do not dry up when left out, when you try and smoke these buds all you get is a minging bitter chemical taste and your mouth goes numb!

its foul possibly the worst i have ever smpked, to be honest I would rather have the grit weed than this shit!

anyone else had this stuff :wink:

Aye its all over Scotland too, there is another strange deal people have been getting up here bags of weed with tiny buds and a load of loose semi powdered weed (broken up bud and leaves) the powdery stuff is the only part that is smokeable as the tiny buds seem to be slightly wet but do not dry up when left out, when you try and smoke these buds all you get is a minging bitter chemical taste and your mouth goes numb!

its foul possibly the worst i have ever smpked, to be honest I would rather have the grit weed than this shit!

anyone else had this stuff :wink:

This is the stuff i'm talking about Hughie. Very small buds that if squished respiring back into shape. With loads of powdery bits...Any idea what it’s sprayed with... :soap:

I doubt that, PJ - if you had DMT lying around, you could sell it at a really high premium, for over here it would be considered an exotic hallucinogen indeed, and far more financially valuable than mere bud.

I know that they deffo sell PCP (Angel Dust or Phencyclidine, *not* (real) 'embalming fluid' (formalydehyde), which is a nickname for it), soaked buds in the US, though. I think they call 'em 'wets' or 'dippers' in some areas.

:wink:

I doubt that, PJ - if you had DMT lying around, you could sell it at a really high premium, for over here it would be considered an exotic hallucinogen indeed, and far more financially valuable than mere bud.

I know that they deffo sell PCP (Angel Dust or Phencyclidine, *not* (real) 'embalming fluid' (formalydehyde), which is a nickname for it), soaked buds in the US, though. I think they call 'em 'wets' or 'dippers' in some areas.

:wassnnme:

I'm not sure - which is why I posted what I've heard and read about here - hoping others can provide me with the truth as opposed to rumour.

I'm not sure - which is why I posted what I've heard and read about here - hoping others can provide me with the truth as opposed to rumour.

Doesn't make sense. Obviously chinese whispers.

Hughie Green

No idea what it is Topo but its feckin rancid and deff not good for you! its worse than :yahoo: if that is possible :D

• 3 weeks later...
RED-EYE-GEEZA

yeah ive got some weed that looks and smells like piss but rocks my world. i'd rather it be pcp than glass i suppose.

Edited by RED-EYE-GEEZA

Doctor Greenfingers
As the title suggest , the mrs mum brought me an eighth up from nottingham & too me it looks like its got too much thc to match the smell if that makes sense . It looks better than it smells & this powder falls off all over :(

Ill start with what mediocre weed looks like then the weed in question :woot:

If its gritty dont smoke the shit,its actualy been sprayed with some kind of liquid silicon ,or liquid glass.Many people have been hospitalized through that nasty shite.Warning do not smoke. :yinyang:

battlecat1135

LAST SEEN A WEEK AGO.DIDN'T TOUCH IT.Amate got it and smoked it :yinyang: If he had sieved it he'd have only had a teenth left out of the eigth bought.The bulking agent this time round seemed it had a finer form of grit.Damn i need a microscope.

Doctor Greenfingers
yeah ive got some weed that looks and smells like piss but rocks my world. i'd rather it be pcp than glass i suppose.

You sure your not smoking som nice thai weed there m8 as that can look like comercial and also smlls like amonia. :smoke:

RED-EYE-GEEZA
You sure your not smoking som nice thai weed there m8 as that can look like comercial and also smlls like amonia. :war:

well it's not got the thai taste i'm familiar with just tastes harsh and is harsh on the lungs but a lot nicer than this powdery shit going round at least it's naturally shit. the funny stuff doesn't even grit anymore so it's getting hard to tell till u light a joint and see hardly any oil formed around the cherry and there's just a smell of plain smoke then u know somethings up always seems to have the same smell and look :smoke:

Edited by RED-EYE-GEEZA