Is This That Gritty Shite thats going around???

Big - L

I got a bit o grit the other day,fuckin 'orrible stuff. it looked good, smelled no bad, but when i went to break it up i noticed the grit comin off into the skins. When I sparked up I thought i could taste extra added nastiness, maybe it was just me. It got me chonged but with added sore head. :smoke:;)

I had some of this just before christmas seemed to be sand, u could hear it hitting the skins. I did think aye aye whats this??????????????

Edited by chongsdad

I know theres a lot of scare mongers out there so i dunno if this is true but i heard that there's a lot of gear in the south west which is dipped in a derivative of asbesots and that a couple of kids were chronicly ill after smoking it for a couple of months.

RED-EYE-GEEZA

hi all

go here

http://www.ukcia.org/library/contam/default.php

its bloody worrying!!!!

ive smoked a bit of this shite & just discovered this link

prepare yourselfs!!

wigster70

i've discovered the laced weed ain't always gritty so it's getting harder to identify the bad shit. i chewed a bit of nice looking weed. it wasn't griity so i thought it's fine but i smoked it and made some hash out of it and the has gave me a throat infection and it tasted disgusting. some weird substance had been sprayed onto it. yuk

i've discovered the laced weed ain't always gritty so it's getting harder to identify the bad shit. i chewed a bit of nice looking weed. it wasn't griity so i thought it's fine but i smoked it and made some hash out of it and the has gave me a throat infection and it tasted disgusting. some weird substance had been sprayed onto it. yuk

Yeah ive been noticing stuff like that for a while. I can usualy detect the glass weed by biting it. This other stuff has much finer glass particles which are difficult to detect, especially for naive buyers who dont know any better.

It will be months before i can get a grow on, what a fuckin pain in the ass this glass weed is.

holy shit! did u take that photo?!

honestly looks like someone has thrown sand over it because the grit weed people are getting isnt that easily detectable without a microscope. unless you smoke it.

dont think you are immune to the effects of it by using a bong or a filter. because the weed also has some sort of industrial glue thats sprayed on it.

people complain of a headache in one side of there head after smoking this. ive experienced this.

as well as pain in one bollock from a different batch.

throw it away

Killer thread about the grit. I must be lucky because I've only come across it in the last couple of months (had it once and then the other day my friend had some which he refused to smoke). It seems you were getting it months before me. It's easy to detect (the stuff I had), it has a flour type texture on your fingers and when you lick you finger and crunch whatever it is, it seems to be glass or something. It does have an effect and if it is glass I guess it won't burn so I don't think we're smoking the bad stuff our buds are coated in. There's little doubt in my mind it's a man made addition at one of the top levels, where tonnes are involved, to increase the weight and make more cash. That's not good for their business. Who it is good for is the commercial growers who like to produce and move clean green. Mmmm clean green. I would like to know what exactly is covering the weed. Best thing to do is grow your own though I suppose. Cheap too. Since the solid stuff got so bad you couldn't smoke it many years ago this smoking has been an expensive hobby.

--Ahh, just realised that link in wigsters post. It is glass then. Thanks for the info.

Edited by Blayz'd

I think (hopefully) that we have seen the last of it in these parts for now, although I fear that there will always be adulterated weed around somewhere after this.

GROW YER OWN

Edited by essex boy

Easy way to test for Grit in your weed - LICK IT!!!

Seriously, lick the top of the weed then crunch your teeth together - if you feel and hear a crunchy sound then you got Grit Weed.

The latest batch I've come across seems to be less gritty and more floury...

Guest Lazlo Woodbine

Seriously, lick the top of the weed then crunch your teeth together - if you feel and hear a crunchy sound then you got Grit Weed.

Just like chewing sand .... :guitar: ..... I got a half a few weeks back.... and noticed the large amount of 'resin'

glands in the bottom of my grinder .....

...another test .... rub the 'trics' in your hand .... the hash binds together ..... leaving your hands covered in the shite .... :yinyang:

Laz

Lord Saines

i thought that, floury. but in my case it turned out to THC crystals.

ive got a brilliant 100x magnifying glass with an LED illuminator. only £5 from.. wait for it.. Maplinnz! :guitar: