Is This That Gritty Shite thats going around???

Big - L

Guest scarfaceshady

the bag does actually feel surprisingly heavy considering the size of it, thats only a tiny little bag but weighs a gram and a half :smoke: - im still in shock at how bad this stuff is, i really am

whats wrong with them?.. why always toxic chemichals...

it wouldnt be so bad if they just put iceign sugar in it or something

add 1 kg bag of that instead plz mr.dealer if you relly have to... thats an extra coupel of grand in itself ffs

even the twigs ....

theres plenty of this stuff flying about apparently its sprayed with kilm sand or some shit like that then others say is sprayed with attic isulation which could be tru cos when smoked in a bong you can actually see the metal fragments coos it glows for longer after bong been smoked.

would like more info on this if am wrong

Hi anyone out there know whats going on with the weed on the street , im waiting on crop to finish and have had to resort to the street till then, it seems that everyone is on a money mission weighting up there weed with sand or somthing , can anybody enlighten me on what it is that ive been smoking or weather its highly damaging to my lungs feels like grit in the teeth , wots going on

why did you link to the beginning of this thread... seems a bit daft :guitar:

Often similar threads are merged into this one, so that link may have come from a different thread originally ;)

do you mean youve seen hash with the gritt added to?

i have seen o's of grit hash being shifted at skunk prices with at the most 20% trichs :smoke:

the american govt. were, during the prohibition period, considering making poisoned alcohol to be sold on the basis that it was illegal to drink anyhow, so it would solve its alcohol problem. All the alcoholics would kill themselves

although not quite as straightforward, i can't help but think the british govt. is complicit in this whole scenario, at least by the lack of info it has given to it's citizens.

meanwhile, they are bending over backwards to ensure clean fresh needles and kits are being suupplied to heroin addicts.

are they REALLY stopping the opium trade, or are our troops security guards for the crops in afghanistan, cos i just don't get it at all.i really don't :ouch:

Guest dr rockster

the american govt. were, during the prohibition period, considering making poisoned alcohol to be sold on the basis that it was illegal to drink anyhow, so it would solve its alcohol problem. All the alcoholics would kill themselves

although not quite as straightforward, i can't help but think the british govt. is complicit in this whole scenario, at least by the lack of info it has given to it's citizens.

meanwhile, they are bending over backwards to ensure clean fresh needles and kits are being suupplied to heroin addicts.

are they REALLY stopping the opium trade, or are our troops security guards for the crops in afghanistan, cos i just don't get it at all.i really don't :yep:

I don't know why you think the brit govt is complicit with anything to do with silica in the pot.

Heroin addicts need clean needles.It doesnt cost money but actually saves it in the long run.

Nobody can stop the opium trade as thre profits are too great.

No the troops are not protecting the opium. :spliff:

Edited by dr rockster

No the troops are not protecting the opium.

Heh, no that was 150 years ago. Troops protecting the fields, troops protecting the ships carrying it, and troops ensuring it was brought to market - mostly in China.

Still, the British empire was built on opium money back in the day. They don't teach you that in School.