Is This That Gritty Shite thats going around???

Big - L

yep this stuff is terrible for anyone smoking it....I feel more sorry for the kids buyin the "hash" they are knockin out too....must be 80% grit :yep::ninja:

Edited by adddw

SnAp CrAcKLe pOp

do we know what company is selling the weight enhancer :yinyang:

sounding pretty bad cant be doing there name any good and im sure all the law suits in comming years will put them out of buisness in now time.

Imagin if this stuff spreads or leaves the UK into say countries where weed is used for medical use and patients all ready sick get worse, the government will jump all over it and use it as another way of stopping medical use.

Edited by SnAp CrAcKLe pOp

Guest scarfaceshady

well just had a mate round and he had an eigth and a teenth (approx 5.25g) of this shit i dropped it onto a tea strainer shook it for 3 - 4 seconds then collected what was on the paper below, which was 1.4grams of gritty shitty sandy stuff ,so ive kept it in another bag till i can find out more about it and also my mates gonna do it everytime he gets any of this stuff and give me the contents(sand) so i can get it checked by someone at some point

it really is rotton i really wanted to show them mine but obviously couldnt coz its all mine :(

scarface

Guest scarfaceshady

just been chatting to him again and seen what hes got left and he reacons out of half a kilo(2bars) only 1 bar is bud the rest is the gritty shit covering the buds and easily 4-5 ounces of grinded up plant matter its absolutley dog rough tbh

1.4grams of gritty shitty sandy stuff

Woah... off an eighth and a teenth? Madness. I wonder if maybe more than one person has stepped on this weed as it came down the supply chain. I suppose as this shit catches on we're going to see more and more different impurities in individual deals.

Well, WE won't, some people will.

do we know what company is selling the weight enhancer :(

sounding pretty bad cant be doing there name any good and im sure all the law suits in comming years will put them out of buisness in now time.

Imagin if this stuff spreads or leaves the UK into say countries where weed is used for medical use and patients all ready sick get worse, the government will jump all over it and use it as another way of stopping medical use.

its no specific company seeling a weight enhancer, its stuff like sand, silicon, glass dust and just about anything they can find at hand to add weight.

there are products like brix that are for adding weight but they leave a different residue to the gritty shit, its more sugary gooey sort of stuff from brix and the likes.

ive heard some shops in holland are selling a green powder under the counterthat you add to wet bud, it speeds up the drying by absorbing the water and leaves a crystally finish to the buds.

as for spreading to other countries, its already all over europe not just U.K and im sure medi patients have been affected.

Guest scarfaceshady

the thing is mate i know personally the driver who brought it over (from holland) so its gone from him directly to my mate so basically its how the dutch are sending it over like that i know for a 100% fact now

scarface

Guest scarfaceshady

its no specific company seeling a weight enhancer, its stuff like sand, silicon, glass dust and just about anything they can find at hand to add weight.

there are products like brix that are for adding weight but they leave a different residue to the gritty shit, its more sugary gooey sort of stuff from brix and the likes.

ive heard some shops in holland are selling a green powder under the counterthat you add to wet bud, it speeds up the drying by absorbing the water and leaves a crystally finish to the buds.

as for spreading to other countries, its already all over europe not just U.K and im sure medi patients have been affected.

yeah id like to add all this grit weed ive seen tends to be bone dry so silica sand does seem defo like a possibility

Edited by scarfaceshady

yep this stuff is terrible for anyone smoking it....I feel more sorry for the kids buyin the "hash" they are knockin out too....must be 80% grit :(:stoned:

do you mean youve seen hash with the gritt added to?

i know soap is about 80% crap but i didnt know the gritty shit was getting in there too, i thought they preffered adding plastic and rubber.

The grit weed from Holland is a product of the skuff/nederhash industry , or should i say bi-product .

I have Dutch friends who work in the coffeeshop business and ALL their weed gets a flick ! Thats put in a pollenator and the switch turned on and off quickly to extract the top resin glands . This then gets sold to coffeeshops and whoever else wants it . This has gone on for years , since pollenators came to be . But the additives are mingingly bad . This is a new practice and is only there to those who don't grow their own .

Guest scarfaceshady

here ya go a gram and a half of pure grit(or whatever it is)

im gonna try and get a 10x optical zoom camera later and with my loupe should be able to get a real close up

scarface

post-14593-1169550977_thumb.jpg

post-14593-1169550985_thumb.jpg

Where did you get that !!!! you been saving it up ???

ohh i see back there now, all that off 5 g's mad!!!!

Edited by porro

Guest scarfaceshady

i know its crazy the sad thing is he is still gonna smoke it even though ive told him what it might be, all that come from literally dropping it in a tea strainer shaking for a few seconds and that was it ,you could hear it landing just like if you poured sand or salt on paper, and its on every part if the bud aswell no matter how much you open it up you can still see loads if it everywhere, it truely is garbage, i can honestly say i would not smoke a joint of this for £100

scarface

Edited by scarfaceshady

I know this stuff is dense as fuck, I had a bag of 'droppings' like scarface and g for g its denser than MDMA so its gotta do summat to bulk up commercial shite.

I've seen quite a few batches of this about, but not so heavily dusted as a couple months back.....just the occasional crunch off every 4-5 joints and a feeling of it being on yr fingers after handling a fair load.