Is This That Gritty Shite thats going around???

Big - L

It was reported on BBCR1 news tonight that a contaminated batch of 'skunk' was in circulation throughout england. Supposedly contaminated with glass, and made smokers cough and get sore throats...

Well... it's a start :smoke:

whats the truth about this sprayed weedthats around at the moment, whats it spayed with? and is it just sprayed to boost the weight?

Guest dr rockster

whats the truth about this sprayed weedthats around at the moment, whats it spayed with? and is it just sprayed to boost the weight?

They are useing various powder aldulterants,applied when the bud is damp so it adheres to it.Cement powder,iron filings.Even the reflective particulate material in road paint.

If they are adding this shit then I'd imagine all of it is treated with brix as well.I've got a mate who's a pot dealer and all he can get is this stuff at least 3/4 of the time.It's always damp,sometimes actually blackened by whatever it is they do to it.

Our pot is caviar by comparison. lol

dealer skunk used to be somewhat respectable, but now its just hit the one way soap road :smoke:

Yeah soap is bad enough! but the hippy 60's feel has gone. its all about the ££ in dealing these days.

Dump the dealer :nea:

Dealers Rhapsody

Is this that gritty shite

.... or is it just fantasy

Caught in a grow light

no escape from your scrutiny

-

Open your eyes

Look up to the skies and see-

Im just a poor boy,i need no sympathy-

Because Im easy come,easy go,

A little high,little low,

Anyway the weed blows,doesnt really matter to me,

To me

Mama,just killed a man,

Put some glass into his green

Coughed until he did his Splean,

Mama,life had just begun,

But now Ive gone and thrown it all away-

Mama ooo,

Didnt mean to make you cry-

If Im not back again this time tomorrow-

Carry on,carry on,don't forget to video it

Too late,my time has come,

Sends shivers down my spine-

Don't think I can do hard time,

Goodbye everybody-Ive got to go-

Gotta leave you all behind and face the truth-

Mama ooo- (any way the weed blows)

I dont want to die,

I sometimes wish Id never been born at all-

I see a little silhouetto of a man,

Mr Big in the showers with his fandango

Thunderbolt and lightning-very very frightening me-

Galileo,galileo,

Galileo galileo

Galileo figaro-magnifico-

But Im just a poor boy and nobody loves me-

Hes just a poor boy from a poor family-

Spare him his life from this monstrosity-

Easy come easy go-,will you let me go-

Bismillah! no-,we will not let you go-let him go-

Bismillah! we will not let you go-let him go

Bismillah! we will not let you go-let me go

Will not let you go-let me go

Will not let you go let me go

No,no,no,no,no,no,no-

Mama mia,mama mia,mama mia let me go-

Beelzebub has a devil put aside for me,for me,for me-

So you think you can stone me and spit in my eye-

So you think you can love me and leave me to die-

Oh baby-cant do this to me baby-

Just gotta get out-just gotta get right outta here-

Nothing really matters,

Anyone can see,

Nothing really matters-,nothing really matters to me,

Any way the weed blows....

Fuck! I have been having major breathing problems for a couple of weeks and just attributed it to a chest infection, but now i think its down to this shite bud! If i smoke a normal ciggie, im fine, but if I have a spliff then shortly after I feel like i just cant get enough air in and its pretty fuckin scary. Was so bad last night i thought I was gonna die and very nearly phoned 999. I havent smoked any today and my chest seems to be on the improve so Im sure it must be this shit weed im getting round here (Liverpool). Has anyone else had breathing problems like this which seem to be made worse by the weed? would love to know.

I can see shiny specs on the weed which reflect light more like a diamond than a thc chrystal and under magnification they are round not stalked like the real thc. also, there seem to be tiny black bits which fall of and long transparent things which again, are defo NOT thc. Its gonna be months before my next harvest but i would smoke my own pubes before i would ever touch this filthy dealer shit again!

hey asturel13, welcome to the best canna site in the world :yinyang:

know what you mean, i've got at least 2 months before harvest and you cant get any weed, not even that dealer shite where i live, hardly any soap, and i refuse to smoke anything else but home grown green now

people have been complaining for a while about this shit, chest pains, coughing etc

introduce yourself in the New Member forum and let us know who you are and what your growing

you made the right chiose, choise, cho, .....decision coming here

welcome m8

oh yeah fill out your profile under the 'my uk420' tab at the top of the page, really helps

cheers

Durbans gona Poison

Fuck! I have been having major breathing problems for a couple of weeks and just attributed it to a chest infection, but now i think its down to this shite bud! If i smoke a normal ciggie, im fine, but if I have a spliff then shortly after I feel like i just cant get enough air in and its pretty fuckin scary. Was so bad last night i thought I was gonna die and very nearly phoned 999. I havent smoked any today and my chest seems to be on the improve so Im sure it must be this shit weed im getting round here (Liverpool). Has anyone else had breathing problems like this which seem to be made worse by the weed? would love to know.

I can see shiny specs on the weed which reflect light more like a diamond than a thc chrystal and under magnification they are round not stalked like the real thc. also, there seem to be tiny black bits which fall of and long transparent things which again, are defo NOT thc. Its gonna be months before my next harvest but i would smoke my own pubes before i would ever touch this filthy dealer shit again!

Yea it does proper due your breathing in, its basically white sand, what they make glass from, u proberly blow the spliff hard enuf and ull proberly get a nice glass bong come outa the end :guitar:

an its crap al over im currently smokin out door imported crap, ryt nice it is! these nxt 5 weeks jus aint guna go quick enuf!!

DGP :yinyang:

that stuff comes from down my way its been sprayed with a mix of glucose and ground up sand ive seen kilos of the shit and it is discusting to smoke think about buring sand and glucose think what hat does to your lungs ive even seen some of it growing before it was sprayed and its not to bad as mediocre weed goes but when they add the spray it changes the smoke completley i wouldnt even buy it at 10 a eighth if you dont like soapbar stay away from this shit greedy people fucking around with weed is wrong we need to overgrow the rip off merchants another reason for legalisation

PEACE

post-19828-1169387348.jpg

hey asturel13, welcome to the best canna site in the world :yinyang:

know what you mean, i've got at least 2 months before harvest and you cant get any weed, not even that dealer shite where i live, hardly any soap, and i refuse to smoke anything else but home grown green now

people have been complaining for a while about this shit, chest pains, coughing etc

introduce yourself in the New Member forum and let us know who you are and what your growing

you made the right chiose, choise, cho, .....decision coming here

welcome m8

oh yeah fill out your profile under the 'my uk420' tab at the top of the page, really helps

cheers

Cheers mate, Yeah i recon this is the best site for homegrowers for sure. Stopped smoking the green and my breathing has gone completey back to normal and the sore throat ive had (since the drought started) has gone too. Im just gonna put the money i save from not buying that shit into a better grow set-up.

I know soap is badly polluted but its never given me any (noticeable) health problems like the green does nowadays! Those money grabbing fucks should all be killed and the worse thing is is that chav dealers probably dont even have a clue about whats going on as i doubt they use the net much.