Is This That Gritty Shite thats going around???

Big - L

How long have we been saying this now ;)

while theres greedy people about there will always be contaminated drugs cut with shite ;)

Grow yer own and your garunteed a glassless smoke :smoke:;)

ganjafiend420

They didnt make it legal when soapbar appeared, they wont do it now. They just dont care, not just cannabis but anything illegal. If your stupid enough to use it its your fault you risk you health. Good to see they are putting it into the papers though

My supplier told me a couple of weeks ago that there is also a lot being sprayed with Silicon to up it's weight!

Robbing bastards!!

Sort of: Derek evidently has a few phone numbers of local journalists from his years and years of dogged campaigning in Norwich. I know he does a good job @ UKCIA and he's doing a good thing with this latest initiative, http://www.cannaprag.net/, but the cynic in me can't resist a snigger. Still, the window frosting explanation is intriguing...

In recent months I've come to think I may have been wrong to lump Derek in with those LCA tossers, I don't think he does a bad job at all really.

In recent months I've come to think I may have been wrong to lump Derek in with those LCA tossers, I don't think he does a bad job at all really.

He's always attempted to emphasise the point he's not LCA. He's a bit single minded and stubborn but aren't we all. I don't agree with everything he does but at least he's putting himself forward and keeping the debate in the media.

:spliff:

He's always attempted to emphasise the point he's not LCA. He's a bit single minded and stubborn but aren't we all. I don't agree with everything he does but at least he's putting himself forward and keeping the debate in the media.

:spliff:

I know he wasn't actually part of the LCA but it just seemed that where you found them you also found him, I just tended to tar them all with the same brush.

Edited by Lizard

hi all have you heard about this shit, have a read and spread the word

THIS IS A ONE-OFF POST- PLEASE CIRCULATE. VERY IMPORTANT.

I have done a basic analysis on the contaminants of 3 batches of bud from SW, SE and London- I have also seen similar samples from many, many sources, starting at the end of february 2006.

1: Under microscope at 50x magnification, contaminants appear as very small (50-120 um) beads, with regular circular shape and small pores/ single holes present.

2: Beads do not dissolve in non polar solvents (pet ether) or polar solvents (ethanol, acetone).

3: Beads are insoluble in conc NaOH solution, conc H2SO4.

4: Melting point is above 400C, but cannot perform TG, DTG analysis at the moment so cannot specify any transition temperatures or accurate melting points.

5: The beads have a significant sodium and silicon content, suggesting that the comments previously about silicates are correct.

6: Smoking this has resulted in mouth ulcers and sore throats/ chesty coughs which never occur when smoking normally due to the good health and only occasional cannabis use of the subject.

7: Reliable sources say that this contaminant is industrial etchant spray used for glass frosting, It is a high pressure aerosol of propellant, lubricant and silicate abrasives. This accounts for the high permeation levels displayed in all 3 samples, with particulates presents inside even 'tight' buds all the way into the stems. This also may account for the non plany oils present in the bud which have been previously described as a 'glue'

8: The same sources (and other independent sources) have corroborated the same story of the origin of this contamination. The main suppliers are from 2 major cities to the north of wales and are gangs from these two cities. Most people will guess where I mean as the post 'drought' supplies are mainly concentrated around these cities.

9: Obviously a further qualitative analysis is needed and I may be able to perform MS, IR, NMR and thermal methods on the samples, in particular the oil 'glue' and the gritty particulates.

10: DO NOT SMOKE THIS, IT MAY POSE A SIGNIFICANT HEALTH HAZARD AND WE MAY SEE A DRUG TAKING COMMUNITY CRISIS ON A LARGER SCALE THAN THE MPTP CRISIS OF THE EARLY 80'S.

BUYERS: PLEASE RECONSIDER BEFORE BUYING ANY MORE OF THIS, AND CONSIDER THE DAMAGE YOU MAY BE CAUSING TO YOUR CUSTOMERS.

PLEASE RE-READ POINT 7. IT IS THE MOST RELIABLE INDICATOR OF THE MOST OBSERVED CONTAMINANTS.

OTHER CONTAMINANTS SUCH AS NATURAL SAND ARE PROBABLY THE RESULT OF SUPPLIERS COPYING THE ETCHANT METHOD WITH WHATEVER THEY HAVE TO HAND.

look at this to very inportant UKCIA - UK Cannabis Internet Activists - Legalise Cannabis! ]UKCIA - UK Cannabis Internet Activists - Legalise Cannabis! [/url]ukcia.org

Edited by spoogie

Yo spoogie ere,

Try this..........get a bit of the so called crystals on ya fingers, put them in ya mouth and close ya teeth together a few times, if you get a gritty feeling in ya mouth like snap cackle and pop then youve been had off. Go see ya dealer and slap him up for mass manslaughter.

This shit just aint good, seen loads of research on it and its silica sand, which can cause Silicosis. Basically you can die!

Happy smokin!n Or not as the case may be!

Hi

Thank you spoogie ;)

This is good basic analysis cheers reseacher ;)

Stop Scoreing :soap: and start Growing cannabis.

Dump the dealers :wassnnme:

Bongme

As the title suggest , the mrs mum brought me an eighth up from nottingham & too me it looks like its got too much thc to match the smell if that makes sense . It looks better than it smells & this powder falls off all over :unsure:

Ill start with what mediocre weed looks like then the weed in question :yinyang:

Don't smoke it - it's the new crappy 'soap' of grass.

check this health warning:

http://www.uk420.com/boards/index.php?s=&a...st&p=811705

fatfreddy

Edited by Church

Thanks, spoogie

The main suppliers are from 2 major cities to the north of wales and are gangs from these two cities. Most people will guess where I mean as the post 'drought' supplies are mainly concentrated around these cities.
Does this means Wrexham and Bangor, or Llandudno and Rhyl? :D Or do it mean Scousers vs. Mancs?

Where do peeps think this weed is coming from?

What kind of cannabis dealers can be so stupid as to poison their customers?

looks dodgy 2 me. but be carful folks they are spraying the green with kettermin where i'm from.

You sure its K?

Why spray the weed with something that costs more? I have been told the local dealer weed here is sprayed with ketamine, cocaine etc 100 times but its this same brix / sand / glass / suguar / coke (cola) crap.

Buy an oz of it and shake all the dust off it and bong it, see how fucked you get, 'not very' would be my guess

Edited by Bambi72

Clark Devereaux

It's just getting silly now, it's everywhere, the trend has spread and it's fucking terrible.

The first time I mentioned it to my dealer he just looked at me like I was mad.. a few weeks later he was complaining about it telling me he wasn't going to buy anymore & since then he cannot find any 'real' weed.

I was speaking to a Jamaican guy about it (cliched start to a ganja convo I know) and he says even in certain parts of the west indies they're crop-dusting it with glass, but it's been going on for some time.

And that's why I'm here, I'll have to wait a while 'til I can sleep properly again but it's worth it :D