E.s.b

mos

Not sure what else I can say, to those who bagged some seeds, good luck I hope you find at least one outstanding keeper and thanks for supporting uk420...

lol:wink:lol:woot:

thanks again OT1 :wink:

merlin.

V if you don’t loose the lower branches, you can top back the seed plant to a few inches pref once it has shown sex and make it into a mother or dad stock plant. Or you can make a load of cuttings, both work fine, personally I like to mum the seed plant.

Yep cuttings are easier to control and tend to have better form.

• Like 1

You can trim them back to a few inches as long as there are 2 or 3 branches left, you cut the branches back to 2 or 3 nodes, as soon as they sprout and start to grow strongly you can reduce the rootball to a smaller pot size. Its gardening V there are many ways of doing things, do what you like best as long as it works...

• Like 2

we were fortunate enough to get some of lot5 and really want to get the grow right.

we also want to produce seeds and have bonsi mums in a small vegging box.

we are not going to start the grow untill the autumn when we will hopefully have moved and have plenty of height and time for a good sativa strain.

i will try not to bother you all with too many questions, but i want this grow to be done not adequately but well.... i want to give the seeds the care and attention that they deserve.

im so proud to be able to grow some orignal ot seeds

momma

x

Hi :doh:

I had the luck flowing my way too :unsure:

They arrived today. I won't be growing them for a few weeks, and I too want to do my best :)

Thanks, OT, for the information, and the donation to UK420.

A nervously excited

Owlz

I wouldn't have thought to use a seed plant for a mum :doh:

I usually select a nice branchy clone for Mums.

I don't much like flowering seed plants off either. :unsure:

momma they were taken out of cold store, once brought up to ambient, ideally they should be grown immediately, if not get them back in cold store asp, ideal is in the salad crisper tray at just above freezing in a sealed container with a dessicant. [not freezer] I’ve had 100% germination after 20+ years with seed stored like this.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Thats prob what I will do with the beans I get. Think thats best, until I can get a halide in my room and do it right.

thanks Joolz and Ot.

TO ALL LOT#5 OWNERS :

please please please if you dont know already then please read how to make and keep mums bonsai or not,the reason for this is because i see similar things happening like what happened with e.s.b ,which is people grow them out smoke them find one they like specifically,then dont have it anymore and then want more seed when there aint none lol and then it disapears :(

if you keep mums then you can have it for aslong as you keep the mum/s alive :unsure::guitar: sounds baisic and obvious but how many people do you know still growing from an original e.s.b mum ?? :wassnnme:

and i always use the seed plant as mum to :wassnnme: just a little clip of the top when small shoul start pushing growth into a nice multi clone mum ;)

you will regret it otherwise ;)lol

Wise words ;) But surely thats obvious ;)lol

Nah, I know what you mean....sooo many peeps do precisely what you said :(

I use the seedling as mom too,it's kinda easier to get a cup shape when the nodes are parallel :yinyang:lol

• Like 1