E.s.b

mos

Heheh! See, redgrotto, "ask and ye shall receive". No need to daydream anymore...

I'll be reading your diary with great interest....

Cheers GL, :unsure:

I cant believe my luck and happiness -- if my workmate hadnt had an abcess in his tooth i would never have been on the computer at that time yesterday :spliff::rofl:

Lets here it for sugar addicts :spliff::wassnnme:

My mate is really happy for me though, he cant wait to try it out nearly as much as me,he has seen how much im buzzing since the fantastic news B)

:headpain::guitar:

redgrotto

redgrotto, a closed mouth never gets fed. My diary will be right behind yours, mate! :rofl:

congrats to all the new future owners of Lot #5 and big thanks again to Ot1 and Joolz!

Guest Tmontana

:band:

I promise, im gonna do the most detailed grow diary i can possibly do.....

Im absolutely buzzing :yahoo:

:smoke:

Cheers OT1 :unsure: and Joolz lol

:smug:

redgrotto

shit, i just seen this thread and i have missed out because i was in work and stuff :(

deffo only 200 for sale OT1?

shit, i just seen this thread and i have missed out because i was in work and stuff :unsure:

deffo only 200 for sale OT1?

Montana you did not read my last post? I don't know, ask J.

Ok I’ve been asked to give a bit of info on Lot#5, its a fiveway hybrid, so quite variable in bud form and aroma, it is mostly a mixed sativa with a tiny twist of indica, so all will stretch like anything.

I made it to seek out new combinations of traits, smells and highs, one of my friend who test grew some, said when he found out I had put the remainder out to members:-

Soo many people will be chuffed because finally they can try a real sat dom but they will shit themselves at the rate of growth they can give but that will just be funny baptism of fire

I released the lot# in response to being asked hundreds of times every year since I’ve been here, from tester feed back, anyone growing out 10 had a chance of finding a keeper to mum up.

#5 they will shoot up like a rocket, the stems are not strong so they will need cane or yo-yo support, flowering time in tests was between 9 and 14 weeks, so its not extreme equatorial, bud form is not dense and can vary between quite large to running. This is not beginners easy to grow weed.

As I said it was made to find new combinations from some of my fave keepers not make a uniform product, my advise would be to grow until cuttings can be made, then reduce the seed plants to make mothers, flower the cutting the minute the roots hit the bottom of their final pot.

As a comment on the smoke, I have a couple of keepers from this line, the bud is so oily it tends to stick in the grinder, its hard to roll, its like having glue on your fingers, the aroma is strong and aromatic. The high? Well for me its up there, complex and makes me smile a lot, several people have had a very long quiet moment after their first try of it, [in one case 2 hrs] not sure if that is good or bad, but all feedback has been positive.

To give an idea how #5 stretches here is a pic from another test grower of a #5 in a 6.5 litre pot that had to be topped to keep it below the maximum light height.

post-5967-1173825405_thumb.jpg

As a comment, the #5 progeny are not really suitable for simple crossing in line, these are not inbred like todays seed lines are, in crossing would produce licorice allsorts, ie right back down the genetic lines. To do any good it needs back crossing to one of its parents, or to outcross to a selected none dominant plant with a proven high specific combining trait. Good luck to anyone who wants to try, but please if you do, do not call them Ot’s lot #5 like people have with esb as the results have been rubbish.

Not sure what else I can say, to those who bagged some seeds, good luck I hope you find at least one outstanding keeper and thanks for supporting uk420...

• Like 4

Guest Lazlo Woodbine

...Not sure what else I can say, to those who bagged some seeds, good luck I hope you find at least one outstanding keeper and thanks for supporting uk420...

Excellent info OT ... :guitar:

I just hope I can get halfway close to doing them justice ...

Laz

Hi OT1,

when you say}

"Reduce the seed plants to make mothers"

do you mean cut them right down as if you are trying to make them like bonsai mothers? ie - cut about half way down the stem ,and then keep trimming them to get the open cup shape?...

sorry if this is a stupid question :guitar:

:yep:

redgrotto

Hi OT1,

when you say}

"Reduce the seed plants to make mothers"

do you mean cut them right down as if you are trying to make them like bonsai mothers? ie - cut about half way down the stem ,and then keep trimming them to get the open cup shape?...

sorry if this is a stupid question :guitar:

:yep:

redgrotto

He means take clones for new mothers and ditch the seedplant. ;)

e2a: I think. :ouch:

Edited by VRG

cause a plant from seed will grow very big could be hard to control them be easier to grow from clone be able to manage them better these are sat doms be big stretch plant well thats what i am thinking :wink:

Who wants to see the seed gen? Its the clones your interested in, and if your panning to keep a bonsai mum a seedplant is far from ideal. :wink:

Guest Lazlo Woodbine

Who wants to see the seed gen? Its the clones your interested in, and if your panning to keep a bonsai mum a seedplant is far from ideal. :woot:

That was what I assumed .... but I can see what EO means .... :wink:

As V says tho - wouldn't really want to keep a seed plant as a mom.

Laz

Edited by Lazlo Woodbine