E.s.b

mos

EDIT: was too lazy to read the thread, didnt see OT already explained it

got some esb x killer queen seeds in the fridge for a rainy day

Edited by refugee

:doh: OT1

I won't be asking for seeds as I can't do funky sats justice with my grow space and cack-handed gardening

Same here. They'd be utterly wasted on me, but those who get em and can do em justice, you lucky, lucky people :wassnnme:

:stoned: I can see some right arms & people's grannys being offered for em :unsure::doh:lol

Edited by Boojum

Joolz, put me down for a packet please mate.

Oldtimer, it will be a honour to grow out some of your seeds!! I hope I can do em justice Ot1

count me in!!

LSL

Edited by Leprechan Sweet Leaf

Is it just the Lot 5 seeds that will be put up for sale or are you considering letting some of the others out in the near future? I have 8'6" of height in my new room so will be looking to experiment with different sats to find the one for me.

I only decided to put out the #5 because for some reason people are still showing an interest in something [esb] I made in 97/8, it was a response to the constant requests. No I have no intention of releasing any other of the test lots.

Joolz, put me down for a packet please mate.

Oldtimer, it will be a honour to grow out some of your seeds!!

count me in!!

LSL

LSL if you want some, you need to pm J and put your name on a pack, I spoke to J tonight he said he would do 10 seeds per pack and I think he said that over half were already spoken for.

As a point on esb, second, third, fourth, fifth and further generation crosses and hybrids, mainly crossed with indicas have been sold by the thousands by people who made profit from them. I have nothing against that, but I have tried bud from a dozen or more of them and none were close to what I made, but people still attribute them to me and more to the point I have had people complain they were not like my description, when I had nothing to do with making what they bought.

I made round 10,000 esb seeds in all, all were gifted to sat lovers, med users or given to be sold in charity auctions, I never received a penny, in fact it probably cost a couple of hundred quid in postage and packing over the years.

I just want a quiet life with no one hassling me. :wassnnme:

• Like 7

I only decided to put out the #5 because for some reason people are still showing an interest in something [esb] I made in 97/8, it was a response to the constant requests. No I have no intention of releasing any other of the test lots.

Cheers for responding to my question. It's a shame, but I'm just pleased you released any at all. I've fired a pm off to Joolz now so hopefully I'm not too late to get my hands on some of the Lot 5.

I just want a quiet life with no one hassling me.

Don't we all !!

Cheers

BL

I just want a quiet life with no one hassling me. :yahoo:

:yep:

thats what i most hope for too but after looking at my inbox this morning that ain't gonna happen lol

• Like 1