E.s.b

mos

what could ever been done for one to get a chance to grow ES or ESB?

My thoughts exactly dantawn :)

I think ive seriously had about 5 dreams where i obtain ES / ESB seeds from an angel with a beard :guitar:

dont ask.........but i do think about em a lot

one day.......one day :wink:

:yahoo:

redgrotto

Guest Gert Lush
what could ever been done for one to get a chance to grow ES or ESB?
Depends on how enterprising you are!

ES, I'm sure, was not created magically! In fact, records show that it was a cross between a particularly good African (the words Nigerian and Kenyan have been uttered) and a good Sk#1.

Given the original creator's stated intention of not re-releasing it, it's a bit pointless having pathetic wet-dreams about it, no?

Get a few good African landrace genetics, and start experimenting with your own crosses. I can assure you that creating outstanding new strains, close to ES/ESB in quality, is not that difficult.

It's not easy, but it's not a fecking Labour of Hercules either, ffs.

My thoughts exactly dantawn :blub:

I think ive seriously had about 5 dreams where i obtain ES / ESB seeds from an angel with a beard :wassnnme:

dont ask.........but i do think about em a lot

one day.......one day :unsure:

:yinyang:

redgrotto

:nea::doh::rofl: behave yaself. Its a very good smoke, but Im sure its not the greatest on the planet and Im sure I have smoked comparable herb and better. Just hyped on here like C99 '2000 Vintage' - what a joke - ok smoke,but fuck all special is c99. Tho I gotta say ESB and its hybrids are far nicer than C99, just using it as an example. like GD7 lol things become more desirable when ya cant have em and peeps get cliquey about shit.

Guest Gert Lush
things become more desirable when ya cant have em and peeps get cliquey about shit.
Hell, I'm glad there's some things we agree on 100% FD!

Ferinstance, I've tried ESB, and yes, it's brilliant weed, but not that much better than, say, my BlueSatxOGKush, which is available right off the shelf atm. And I'm sure there's even lots better stuff out there, if you're willing to hunt the right pheno.

A bit less of that slavering now!

Try some of that "independent thinking" that cannabis is supposed to promote, according to some users!

FD and Gert...have you ever tried ES?? :wassnnme:

The reason I ask, is cos then you wouldn't be saying that it is just some hyped up :unsure: Easy to throw something down, but until you have tried it yourself then it is unfair to give comments :blub: I personally don't like ES....the reason is cos it is just tooo feckin strong that I don't enjoy it :nea: But that is me, some with better tollerances may enjoy her :rofl:

There are several diff pheno's of ESB. Some good some not so good, so to judge the smoke from just one is a bit unfair too.

I agree tho, C99 was a tad over rated as is the GD....never understand why peeps call it GD 7 tho :yinyang:

Guest Gert Lush

FD and Gert...have you ever tried ES?? :unsure:

Diss ESB?

You got the wrong end of the stick, mate I never dissed ESB, never mind ES! As if!

They are incredibly good stuff! Certainly amongst the best.

What I dissed is a kind of sheoplish, slavering attitude, of getting carried away by whatever new buzzword, and the creating of a culture of idolising the unattainable!

Not the same thing at all, I hope you'll agree.

never understand why peeps call it GD 7 tho :wink:

I believe this started when I grew out a pack of the original release of GD, and numbered all my plants 1 - 15. I kept No.7 back as the best of the bunch. Ever since then folks have been going and banging on about GD7. No-one apart from me ever had this plant, so anyone claiming to have GD7 is talking bollocks. A few folks have sampled it in spliffs - I took some down to the Wembley Expo. It was a great smoke, and alas is now departed. But there's better out there, as always.

Some light reading on GD, including GD7

Guest Lazlo Woodbine

I believe this started when I grew out a pack of the original release of GD, and numbered all my plants 1 - 15. I kept No.7 back as the best of the bunch. Ever since then folks have been going and banging on about GD7. No-one apart from me ever had this plant, so anyone claiming to have GD7 is talking bollocks. A few folks have sampled it in spliffs - I took some down to the Wembley Expo. It was a great smoke, and alas is now departed. But there's better out there, as always.

Some light reading on GD, including GD7

Almost correct Mr L.... :soap:

I had #1 too .... ;)lol

Love that thread of Mono's too Bish ... :)

Laz

Edited by Lazlo Woodbine

Im yet to smoke anything comparable to es! The esbhaze me and bish grow is nicer weed than straight esb imho, tho' ot doesnt really rate it. So horses for courses.. :soap:

Soz guys,

im not someone who follows buzzwords...(ive been browsing this forum and reading about ES/ESB for a lot longer than my 'joined date' says),or some spoilt kid who just wants what i cant have :wassnnme:

and unfortunately i dont know anyone off the forum personally, im the only person in my whole group of friends/associates who has even heard of decent/dried/cured weed...which leaves this forum as my only way of even expressing opinions on very good quality strains like this..i was just saying that i would really like to grow this strain---in a sort of light hearted manner :ouch:

once again- sorry if it made me look like a nobhead, just a bit of strain giddiness i suppose :wassnnme:

redgrotto

Edited by redgrotto

Guest Gert Lush

@redgrotto - Cool, buddy, very well put!

I also hope that you realise that I wasn't having a go at you personally.

I'm a great believer in self-sufficiency, that's all. and sometimes I find that too much wishful thinking ends up being negative, if you know what I mean.

In the meantime, there is a whole world of amazing sativas out there for you to try until "The One" comes along. If a relative novice like me can do it, I'm sure you can, too. It's amazing what you can discover if you look just a little bit away from the well-trodden path!

sometimes I find that too much wishful thinking ends up being negative

I know exactly what you mean, hope I didnt sound like one of those wishy/washy types, gert. Similar to redgrotto, I'm the only grower I know personally. For reasons of safety, privacy, etc I dont talk about my lil hobby with anyone outside of this site. I also place a lot of trust in the opinions I get from these forums, too many of the american forums are full of :soap: .

I'm still searchin for that perfect sat, grew out some SSH but the two phenos I have were more indica/sleepy than I would've liked, maybe this nep jam will do better. :spliff:

@redgrotto - Cool, buddy, very well put!

I also hope that you realise that I wasn't having a go at you personally.

I'm a great believer in self-sufficiency, that's all. and sometimes I find that too much wishful thinking ends up being negative, if you know what I mean.

In the meantime, there is a whole world of amazing sativas out there for you to try until "The One" comes along. If a relative novice like me can do it, I'm sure you can, too. It's amazing what you can discover if you look just a little bit away from the well-trodden path!

Cheers mate,i really appreciate your reply :doh:

redgrotto