E.s.b

mos

Guest Lazlo Woodbine

Your public awaits! The Nation expects! ..... and other such stirring phrases..... :wassnnme::yinyang:

The world needs more.... you know it makes sense .. B)

Laz

Edited by Lazlo Woodbine

Finally, no I’m not going to remake esb even though I still have the original gene lines, ie I have been there and done it. If I ever did make seeds again it would be to support this site ...

Might need a new server after OG closing lol

:).....tis true...210 new members in 8 days...if it carries on at that rate there will be almost 18,000 of us by next xmas :yep:

Think if we all bought 10 seeds each at £x.. :wassnnme: (did work out numbers but they were too scary to put in here...but it DEFINITLY would pay for a very cool server ;) )

Who will provide for the family if not gramps?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I had my first taste of this last night and was well impressed. I met up with a lovely couple from uk420 (first people I've ever met from here). I think it was ESBxHolyweed he said, so would only hint at the potential of ESB I assume, but I am very impressed with it this morning on a clear head.

Lovely sativa high and perfect morning smoke :D

hmmmmmmmm esb

smoking some last night to esbxsweetooth 1 hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

and the nice man give me a nice little mother :D

showed me his seed collectoin WHOW WHOW

:yep:

I would def like to get some E.S.B. special Buds.

I must admit that when i saw the name, I thought it was Electricity supply board Or empty stout bottles

take your pick

:ouch:

• 11 months later...
Guest Blabblabberbab

Just reading up about ESB again :smoke: ....had the pleasure of a few little testers of some fine weeds recently ;):yep:

Truly is lovely :yahoo: spicey blueberry goodness. Tried the ES too, which was out of this world.

Would love to grow out ESB but I don't know if I can do bonkers sativas justice with enviros :soap:

;)

Edited by Blabblabberbab