E.s.b

mos

is this really one of OT1's offerings?

maybe you could give us some info on the genetics of this strain mate?

monty

There is some info here

Om ;)

:soap:

i 1st ws attracted 2 esb at the hempfair 2 years ago.. came from the hand that made it....(even tho 3/4 of it had gone and it was a large roach) but all the same took me legs away... and made me pick my game up and start loving the weed rather than just abusing it..

da~arse

ESB x Holyweed is a great clear smoke and a fantastic plant to grow....... :soap:

Laz

Aw I'll say what I said before then :smoke: (I dunno what's what at the moment ;) )

But this is a smoke report ot ESBxholyweed (not had the pleasure of ES orESB)

Pure cerebral high. Hits you brain like cool, pure spring water. Grabs the corners ofyour mouth and drags them into a smile. Drags them up to your ears. And you're stoned. Sooooooooo stoned. But at the centre ofthe stone is a diamond point of clarity. If you want to do something you can, but when you sit back down and chill, you know you're more stoned than you've ever been. A spectacular smoke. A smoke that reminds you why you started smoking herb. What else can I say, the best smoke I've ever had by a country mile.

:soap:

:smoke: Just remembered I've got some curing upstairs (ESBxHolyweed). Oh I say..... I am just going to have to go and get it and roll some up now..... Byeeeeeee

;)

lol

:) Just remembered I've got some curing upstairs (ESBxHolyweed). Oh I say..... I am just going to have to go and get it and roll some up now..... Byeeeeeee

:yep:

And rather delicious I sort of remember it was from the taster I had at the last PFNC meeting..

Lovely smooth sativa taste with a splash of blueberry aftertaste.. Uplifting high mellowing to a floaty plateau.. :lucky:

Cant wait to get these beans flowered, only 5 weeks to wait before they go in... :yinyang:

Pickle :lucky:

Guest Tmontana

:lucky:

:lucky: Just remembered I've got some curing upstairs (ESBxHolyweed). Oh I say..... I am just going to have to go and get it and roll some up now..... Byeeeeeee

:yinyang:

Bas*ard !!!!

:yep:lol:)lol

I made two lots of esb the first in 97 and the second from reselected males in 98. I gave them away mainly to charity auctions but also friends. About 3000 in the first lot and 7000 in the second lot. It was/has and still is being grown all over the world, several seed makers have somehow obtained stock, whether pure or hacks I don’t know, they have made crosses with it including in Holland.

Depending on what its crossed with will depend on what the cross is like, they won’t be esb even if this is what they call them, they will carry some of the blood line though, so may have some of its traits, who knows, they may even be better.

Finally, no I’m not going to remake esb even though I still have the original gene lines, ie I have been there and done it. If I ever did make seeds again it would be to support this site and they would something new not reworked old ground.

• Like 14

Finally, no I’m not going to remake esb even though I still have the original gene lines, ie I have been there and done it. If I ever did make seeds again it would be to support this site and they would something new not reworked old ground.

put me down for a small bag then... oh wise one

da~arse

If I ever did make seeds again it would be to support this site and they would something new not reworked old ground.

(there is no smilies for drooooooool !!!!!!!!!!!) :guitar:;)

Guest Lazlo Woodbine

N1 ot, if ever you did release a new strain, sure they would sell like friggin hotcakes m8 ;)

faster, even than that I suspect .... B)

I'd sell my granny for a bag ,if she were still alive..... :guitar:

Laz