E.s.b

mos

This bump made me get up to the room and whack some ESBxHaze cuts in the prop........been too long :P Root! Root! Root! Root! :D

Also some (ESBxHolyweed)xHolyweed beans in the fridge for a rainy day :B): Not had the pleasure of ESB, but I live in hope.

Proper puff :stoned:

• Like 3

• 3 years later...

Last night I was smoking with a old guy\retired grower and was talking to his about my breeding project and then about @@oldtimer1 and his genetics anyway he went up stairs and can back down with x3 esb seeds that he says is from 1998 , after a bit of reading I have no reason not to believe him as iv just read that ot1 did do a release in 98 , I am over the moon just to get these, hopefully they will germinate and I can do something with them , like make f2's if I get male and female and then grow them out and select more and so on and so on , I don't no how he got them as he couldn't remember but he said I got them in 1998 so I think they are the real deal

Tempa

• Like 10

This must be the 3rd or 4th time I've read through this thread.

Lot 5 Evo is my favorite strain I've smoked, would absolutely love to get some original lot 5 or ESB not that there's much chance of that lol.

Good luck with them @@THE GARDNER

Edited by Stoned Whale
  • Like 1

This must be the 3rd or 4th time I've read through this thread.

Lot 5 Evo is my favorite strain I've smoked, would absolutely love to get some original lot 5 or ESB not that there's much chance of that lol.

Good luck with them @@THE GARDNER

I've just snagged some Lot 5 Evos from the Subbies lounge, looking forward to growing them...

• Like 1

I've just snagged some Lot 5 Evos from the Subbies lounge, looking forward to growing them...

Snagged myself another packet aswell.

Be a long time til I get round to them as I want to make some F2s when I do and keep a few Evo dads to work with.

I do have 5 just popped about 3 weeks old though.

If you've not grown or smoked proper sativas then the Evo will be something new and surprising for you. It's properly strong weed!

They're big plants, good yielders. Great scrog candidates. Main advice is dont overcook them, gains a bit of body and loses a touch of its magic if taken that bit to long.

• 1 month later...

I cant believe that people have had ESB and then not kept mothers --- that is just WRONG :headpain:

Fuck that excl.gif

I will NOT ever lose my good #5 mothers ....and you can quote me on that ;)

:yinyang:

Redgrotto

Hey dude, just wanted to check you still had your Lot 5 mum yeah ;)

RR

• Like 3