E.s.b

mos

I think the father plant for ESB has gone now dude....

lol

I can highly reccomend the Oldtimes though mate... :puke:

thats sad news lol

If anyone sees any 15 year esb seeds up for auction gimme a shout :B): Then I'd follow Davey Jones example and attempt a cubing project lol

..........................Most worthy of a bump Mr layne

.................. :punk:

Loved that, thanks for quoting it. Arnold has a unique way with words doesn't he. Good stuff that.

Agree with stonehenge who suggested oldtimes too. Good genes in there. Sure I read that esb genes were in the oldtimes too. Could be wrong there though. My mind is telling me it's so... but my conscious mind doesn't actually know lol

That rhymes. Poet and showen it. :wanker:

Guest thousandyardstare

do you think them no name test seeds could b a new ESB?thats me dreaming...

I think Ive already read that somewhere that this isnt true...

A bit about Oldtimes, firstly it is very old school, it was bred from esb, its not esb but it has a lot of similar characteristics, I think Oldtimes is nicer, it has a very up type of high but has a little more of a body type stone than any of the lot#, I find the smell a little pungent but less so than the original esb. Flowering for Oldtimes is just over 7.5 to 9.5 weeks, stretch from 12/12 is about 3 times.

Oldtimes is the new version of ESB (sort of) Se7en dude...

• 2 months later...

Bump ;)

Great thread, studded with gems from the usual suspects.

I love reading a bit history on the UK scene, makes you proud to be british lol

Thanks for a top sunday morning read. PB

• Like 1

:unsure: i know it...

The blueberry flavour is so intense in the pheno I have, it really does taste amazing... much more a head high though, and a really perfect one at that. Instantly puts you in a good mood too.

Pretty weighty producer too, excellent for a sat dom. The stretch is hard to contain, but not if you're used to growing Hazes :rofl:

I'm toking some ESB right now, it's a stunning a smoke

:spliff:

Nice Eri..

I have a mother coming of ESB that I had to give away 4 years ago.. Can't wait to grow her again.. :smug:

Juan :yep:

I'm toking some ESB right now, it's a stunning a smoke

:crybaby:

Nice Eri..

I have a mother coming of ESB that I had to give away 4 years ago.. Can't wait to grow her again.. :B):

Juan :pizza:

Awesome! :hug:

Ah, sad to see I missed out on these ESB seeds, any chance you could direct me towards some ESB or Holyweed? I know OT1 said he only made 20,000 but i'm feeling lucky :crybaby: