E.s.b

mos

stand for extra special bud m8

i think its one that was accidentaly discovered :smoke:

i know loads on here have grown and crossed it so im sure youl get some decent replys m8

just let them fall out of bed first

If i remember correctly it doesn`t actually stand for anything, pretty sure it was just the way the man himself labelled it. :smoke:

:yahoo:

Many years ago an Old Grower, a very very Old Time Grower, the first of all true growers that ever were, climbed a very high mountain in the Garden of Eden. When he arrived at its peak he was so tired he fell asleep. In his sleep he beheld the Lord Shiva ride down from heaven on the back of Vic Reeves, and cause a huge and resinous plant to grow over the sleeping grower to shade him from the sun. Then a thousand nubile virgins gently ravaged the old grower in his sleep, until finally he awoke with a start! Alas! There were no virgins abounding, 'twas all a dream! He stayed sitting for a while (for it was hard), and then unfurling his hand he beheld seven seeds. So he came down the mountain and started to grow the most potent Cannabis anywhere ever grown. Then one day he stumbled upon a strange land known as UK420, and the people of that land (being very wise and very smashed off of their tits like) immediatrely siezed him, and installed him as their Sage in Residence. To this day he sits upon a Golden throne in a secret area of the Modroom, guarded by mighty warriors of Zion, and guiding the hands of all, all that will learn in the sacred art of growing bloody good puff.

Edited by Arnold Layne
  • Like 12

Guest Lazlo Woodbine

ES left me speechless....... twas like having your head french-polished ..... awesome.... :soap:

I did think ESB was ES crossed with Blueberry ...... but I'm probably wrong .... ;)

ESB x Holyweed is a great clear smoke and a fantastic plant to grow....... :smoke:

Laz