Fertile Fibre + Fungi Vs Biobizz Light Mix + Fungi

Om

OM, lovely grow room shot, but i am confused... did you use the soil secrets on all the plants? and if not have you seen much difference?

EO.

Oh EO sometimes I am a complete numty. When I checked my records I realised I had inoculated all of the plants when I potted the cuts up and that's where it all started to go Pete Tong. I then only inoculated a chosen few thinking I was being a clever Trevor and could make comparisons, those who have and those who have not. Realising I hadn't put my brain in gear and reading the notes I decided to use soil secrets on all of them as they had all been inoculated. Yes I hear you ask why didn't I read the notes before I added the soil secrets biomate and that is when the numty bit came into play. I like to think I am on top of things when in reality I have only just started to tie my own shoe laces.

One thing though the plants didn't display the same signs as Bu's so I guess that was down to the biomate.

Such is life you just can't trust me, Bu is the scientist I am the guy who cleans out the test tubes.

Om :spliff:

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Om

• Bu

• Arnold Layne

• Nitramkram

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

lollol .....Boasting again then Om!! ;)

You is gonna have to grow some hair mate if you're going to convince my kids you're Santa! lol

Bu. :spliff:

ps.....The root developement was lovely on all of them!...I'm convinced it was a over-fert problem I had so we shall see.

It was my waist that has increased in size mate nothing to boast about so I have been told. If it had of been something to boast about I would of attached a few pictures lol but as my wife reminded me I shoulded get all worked up about such a little thing.

Just to let you know Santa is bald under that red hat, why else would he wear it.

Om :doh:

Oh EO sometimes I am a complete numty. When I checked my records I realised I had inoculated all of the plants when I potted the cuts up and that's where it all started to go Pete Tong. I then only inoculated a chosen few thinking I was being a clever Trevor and could make comparisons, those who have and those who have not. Realising I hadn't put my brain in gear and reading the notes I decided to use soil secrets on all of them as they had all been inoculated.

Urm...... Yeeeeessssss.

Huh? :spliff:

:curlers:

We're about 54 days into the grow, 1 week from the last update. It looks like the trichs on the BG are on the turn but I think the WW will be a little longer.

The Bubblegum is at the back

post-6527-1135279937_thumb.jpg

Edited by Om

Lookin good there Om,

What are you doing with your feeding regime at the mo mate?You seem to have eliminated the lockout/burn probs I was getting.

I found once I had stopped all my ferts going in I was getting fresh growth fighting it's way through.

Happy Christmas mate, :spliff::spliff:

Bu. :(

ps...I am going on with a FF/Allmix 45/45 blend plus 10% perlite with no nutes being added until I see some hunger showing so I'll stick a post up to show how it is progressing once I get a head of steam up. :spliff:

I stopped feeding the FF plants with nutes about 1 week ago and like your plants mine appeared to get a new lease of life. Albeit short lived I fear as the fattening process is slowing now and I am now considering when to chop the little ladies.

I hope you're Xmas is going well. Drunk way too much red wine yesterday :( Had to be done though, make up for it today and stay sober as the little ones are coming later.

Looking with interest at your next grow. My cuttings are still in their early stages.

Om :spliff:

8 weeks in and the plants are down and hanging to dry. The trichs were partially amber and milky milky :yinyang:

The root ball on the FF looked slightly more developed than the Lightmix, both looked healthy but again the FF looked slightly more healthy.

Yield was good, probably would of been better had the FF been a little more suited to the grow.

Grow over now looking to next one, probably use Allmix next.

Om :yinyang: